Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother John has posted a pic of himself and looks like he's wearing the same outfit he wore to his own wedding?! Unless it is from his day??

Also.. is the guy she's marrying the father of her kids or not?

Reactions: 1
Her brother John has posted a pic of himself and looks like he's wearing the same outfit he wore to his own wedding?! Unless it is from his day??

Also.. is the guy she's marrying the father of her kids or not?
He's not. She separated from her previous partner quite a few years back. Like definitely 5+ years if not more.

Her boobs look quite big in the dress. I know she had a breast reduction op but like how big where they before that? 😳

Reactions: 2
She could have made a killing from an OK spread. I'd have bought it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks NOTHING like I imagined she was going to!

A red lip for her wedding day? Brave. I need the details of whether it stayed on or not.

Reactions: 5
I thought she’d wear a hat at some point.

She looks very beautiful, that’s a lovely dress.

Reactions: 11
I quite like the dress. I think it’s very her! The venue looks pretty cool too. Nic’s dress is not my thing at all but they all looked lovely.

Reactions: 16
I think the dress is very her and just what I thought she'd go for, 70s vibe. Why does everyone in the background look so casual? Not very weddingy

Reactions: 10
She looks lovely, the dress is beautiful. Also I love that Nic has walked her down the aisle (assuming that pic is from the ceremony).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is an absolute hypocrite accepting stuff like that . As she said she was off all the PA list , since it wasn’t her ‘job’ no more. Shame on space nk sending it too. Neither of them have any moral compass.
So now they're geeting freebies wz no obligation to share... as not their job..but still showing them...thing is these ppl very easily forget what got then to where they are...
Also wtf is she harping on n on n on bout not taking pictures... what's the big deal... why the need to announce..if it were that natural you forgot then it would remain forgotten

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Got to say I loved her dress. Not sure about the hair it just looks the same as always but the dress is beautiful

Reactions: 7
She looks lovely, the dress is beautiful. Also I love that Nic has walked her down the aisle (assuming that pic is from the ceremony).
I came here to say this, I thought it was such a lovely touch that Nic walked her down the aisle!

Also looks as if she is going with the double-barrelled name judging by her new insta name

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone listen to Nics speech? Me neither. Would like to have seen more of the style though.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone listen to Nics speech? Me neither. Would like to have seen more of the style though.
I skipped through it. The funniest bit was her pretending she didn’t know she was filming herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
N
I see Sam in a white tuxedo and wide brimmed hat ala Bianca Jagger.
You were right about the Bianca Jagger style hat, and the dress was very 70s

Actually kind of liked the dress and hat vibe I would wear something similar but more for a small wedding elopement type vibe than a big do. But as long as she feels good and is happy, it's definitely her

Reactions: 13