Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's odd to me they seem to have all this money but Billie still has the same kitchen curtains, blinds and decor from the 2016 show. Does she just really like the style and gets them cleaned a lot?

Reactions: 2
It's odd to me they seem to have all this money but Billie still has the same kitchen curtains, blinds and decor from the 2016 show. Does she just really like the style and gets them cleaned a lot?
We've had the same kitchen blind for 10 years, that seems a bit of an odd thing to pick up on?

Better that she cleans it than replaces it every year

Reactions: 31
And we wonder why the planet is dying.... seriously they're going to get there, spend like one day there then come back again. It's bleeping pointless.
It's about 11 hours flight time to Maldives then they are 5 hours ahead. They must be knackered when they get home!

They change designer bags and clothes a lot but curtains still the same?
Well no one wears the same clothes all the time, regardless whether it's designer or not do they? And its not uncommon to change bags for different uses.

Wasn't aware there was a frequency to change curtains, blinds and decor?!

And no doubt she would be pulled up on that if she did decorate frequently for wasting perfectly good soft furnishings etc.

Yeah Red Rum glow in the dark!
the teeth are TOO white!!

I agree, the way she always smiled and looked so happy with a joey, I’ve never seen that on the show with Paul, not once. She has to pull him towards her for a kiss and he often holds her by the tops of the arms to step back. Nothing at all like how she was with Joey. It’s a shame they broke up but they were young, but I’d say he was likely the love of her life, they were a cute couple so in love.

She is afraid to disagree with Paul. It was good to see her stand up for herself decorating the tree. He’s a fine one to say she’s big and fluffy, surely they’ve got mirrors in their 3 million pound house 😀 Sam has curves but she’s still slim. Paul runs her down a lot, shows zero affection and he’s just obsessed with his kids. He adores them that’s obvious but as a couple there’s nothing there. Sam wants there to be but Paul has to be forced to even hug her, it’s sad to watch. I can’t see them lasting, I think eventually Sam will wake up, but right now she’s just desperate to have a family like her sister and be one big happy family. They’ll stay together for the children. You can work as a family but take the children away and you’d soon realise it was the children you had in common and nothing else.

Paul’s punching, he should realise that girl has given him so much and he doesn’t appreciate any if it. He’s stuck up. Hes made Sam feel crap about herself, where she comes from and made her look down on the friends she had and her roots. He’s controlling for sure.
That's why he wants to move to Surrey to get away from her family, she will then be isolated he is a gas lighter for sure. He will make her feel very small and insecure and convince her that she is so lucky that he is good enough to put up with her, will tell her she is thick etc

Yeah Red Rum glow in the dark!
She seems a nice enough woman but the teeth are too white they are so unnatural, and her voice grates on me too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I wonder if big paul has anxiety or something he seems very socially awkward and very uncomfortable most of the time surely if he was that much of a twit behind the cameras she wouldn't be with him? The way he does come across is awful I just wonder of theres something behind it.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if big paul has anxiety or something he seems very socially awkward and very uncomfortable most of the time surely if he was that much of a twit behind the cameras she wouldn't be with him? The way he does come across is awful I just wonder of theres something behind it.
I believe he has autism but is very high functioning. My husband also has it and is very socially awkward and doesn’t like fuss and attention. Although he doesn’t treat me the way Paul treats Sam, there are definite similarities.

And the hand wash ,it'll soon be one big ad ....there's holidays to pay for 😜
The whole family do the carex hand-wash adverts and it appears at least once in all episodes of their show.

They are terrible for not labelling things with ad though so you never know if they've paid for anything or if it's been given. I'm fairly sure Billies wedding wasn't all paid for given OK mag had the rights to the photos.

They will literally sell their souls, its all they have left to sell!

Maldives for the weekend.... very relatable 🤦🏽‍♀️
Honestly, they've put me off ever wanting to go there, especially the cost of going there and then ended up with a famy like theirs with you on an island 😂

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. I’m not sure when Paul’s birthday is but my eldest is almost 4 and starting school in September so they’re similar in age. She absolutely loves nursery (she’d rather be there than at home 😂) and it’s helped her so much with confidence, making friends etc. It’s a shame to see him being babied so much as I think it’ll impact him when he starts school.
I remember when my eldest started reception (she’s 12 now and in year 7😱). There was a little boy in her class who hadn’t ever been to Nursery or Pre School etc. He absolutely screamed the place down when it came to his mum leaving him and he cried every morning until they got into year 3. He struggled to make friends and would get overwhelmed at Christmas plays and special assemblies etc. It was such a shame to see him struggle like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It is definitely unrelatable flying to the Maldives for the weekend, most people can't even afford one holiday a year!

Mind you if they were jetting off to Southend for the weekend I probably wouldn't watch so swings and roundabouts 😊

Reactions: 3
That’s pretty normal tho isn’t it? It’s only been 4 years, they probably paid a fortune for them and had them made to measure.

Just to play devils advocate 🤭 children don’t have to go to nursery or pre school, it can help but it’s not essential. If you are a stay at home parent or have a very flexible job like them why would you not have them at home? I know if I had their money I’d be on holiday like them all the time, and not tied down with a nursery and the ridiculous fees 😥 Home schooling is a great option for a lot of families.

Reactions: 9
I remember when my eldest started reception (she’s 12 now and in year 7😱). There was a little boy in her class who hadn’t ever been to Nursery or Pre School etc. He absolutely screamed the place down when it came to his mum leaving him and he cried every morning until they got into year 3. He struggled to make friends and would get overwhelmed at Christmas plays and special assemblies etc. It was such a shame to see him struggle like that.
I know a few children like this and one is still like it and he’s in year 6! (Age 10/11) Cries almost every morning.

They wouldn’t actually home school Paul and Rosie though. Big Paul would be like ‘Nahh.. what you doing that for its boring he wants to play”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I believe he has autism but is very high functioning. My husband also has it and is very socially awkward and doesn’t like fuss and attention. Although he doesn’t treat me the way Paul treats Sam, there are definite similarities.
My son has autism too.. I agree I definately think big paul has it.. and potentially baby paul also as he seems obsessed with animals everywhere they go he has to have them with him I know kids like a toy when they r young but my son was obsessed and we had to bring one particular toy everywhere otherwise he would have a meltdown... looking back the signs where very clearly there.. I see similarities in baby paul also... however it doesnt really help when the poor kid needs to be able to interact with kids his own age.. they are doing him a huge injustice in my opinion I feel he may flourish if they allowed him to go to nursery or school...

Reactions: 11
I personally think all of the children are unfortunate looking, Nelly looks wild you can tell just by looking at her she’s a tantrum queen.

I personally think all of the children are unfortunate looking, Nelly looks wild you can tell just by looking at her she’s a tantrum queen.
that was maybe a bit mean, just dont think any of them are cute 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What Sam spent on that Christmas dinner party on sodding balloons, could have paid for a families Christmas gifts. She is so wasteful and has to go for OTT the effect. Just like the movies as she said.

Also, why does she always try to look like JLo? She’s nothing like her, she’s not a Latino,😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.