Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched that ep and duck me those kids are just spoilt. Rosie is the least spoilt out of the lot but that's not saying much. Sam's attitude just stinks I feel. What a car crash. Someone take this crap off the air. #sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 11
Billie and Sam looked embarrassed when Greg told Nellie off but it was deserved. I feel like he provides a bit of normality to them

Reactions: 20
Billie and Sam looked embarrassed when Greg told Nellie off but it was deserved. I feel like he provides a bit of normality to them
I agree, I always think Billie looks embarrassed about Greg when he tells jokes etc. I think he’s the only one who’s even vaguely relatable or normal 😂

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion
Sam is in a tearing hurry, to leave her family and move to surrey

Reactions: 9
I really used to love billie and sam but now feel every episode is just to show how much money theyve got and how amazing their lives are. I like to see the kids acting out makes me feel a bit better about my child when she does 😂

Reactions: 13
When Sam said “I made a massive parenting error there” I thought oh good, she realised what a stupid idea it was to allow her spoilt brats to want more plastic crap in their plastic worlds and to believe they can have anything they wanted. But no. Her parenting fail was she should have got 2 catalogues

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve never seen such ill mannered kids in my whole life. They should be ashamed of themselves for having such undisciplined spoilt brats. No wonder Paul Sr is obviously comfort eating 24/7
Yes I had to find this thread just to say they both have no control over them children and you can tell when they aren't filming they scream and shout at them kids to stop.

Also I know I sound awful but I really don't like baby Paul 😭😂 I know he's only a kid but he's just awful

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Their parenting is shocking.
Such spoilt brats.
The whole show is look how much money we have,
Still doesn’t buy class.
Over used words: literally, oh my god, literally & oh my god!!
As for Sue! I have no words. Ok one horse 🐴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m glad it’s not just me who thinks these kids are spoilt, especially Paul,

I have 3 children and honestly, not bragging, we had a handful of fairly minor tantrums during their young years. My kids were never bratty, never smacked me, never bit their sibling, never screamed if they didn’t get their own way. They weren’t angels of course but I am stunned by their children’s tantrums and behaviours. I’m shocked how Sam lets Paul get away with it too and blames herself for not getting 2 catalogues. No love he was being a little tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hated the way she was like “oh I’ll pay you for the plastic” like it was a cheap bit of plastic, not one that was specially shaped and fitted with probably a Swarovski edging by the looks. She came across super blasé trying to downplay it.
I know, they just stood there and barely reacted.

Cant afford to pay 40k to replace the car Sam, well don’t have your kids behaving like hooligans in it.

Cant afford to pay 40k to replace the car Sam, well don’t have your kids behaving like hooligans in it.
No respect for other people's property or anything, showing themselves for the low life they are, you cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear for all the money you throw around.

Reactions: 12

They should have taken the kids out of the car and removed it before it got damaged.

Notice how Sue was the one to take the toy catalogue off Rosie and baby Paul and try to show that their bad behaviour has consequences

Reactions: 12
I like BillIe I think out of the 2 she’s the more likeable on and her children are funny but still a bit spoilt. Sam on the otherhand, she’s forgotten her roots. She was a regular girl from Essex, going out with a Joey Essex and just on TOWIE. Then she met Paul, rushes into children with him and I swear it’s because whatever Billie has she has to have. I find she follows her sisters trends. She wants the married life, happy family but it’s clear on the show it’s forced on Paul’s side. It’s painful to watch and I do feel for her even though I feel she is nothing but a brag with her money.

I used to like Sam back in TOWIE days, but she hasn’t half got too big for her boots. A mansion in Surrey, horses, range rovers, a holiday a month... she isn’t relatable and she comes across as a snob. You can tell even her mum and sister think it at times but Billie would never want to fall out with her sister, which is fair enough. At least Billie has stayed in her family home she’s had for years, stayed in Essex to be close to her family and friends and doesn’t try to be something she’s not. Sam seems to think she’s above Essex and doesn’t care if she loses friends and isn’t as close to her family. Her decision of course but it’s clear how much closer Billie and her mum are. Sam changed after she met Paul from what I’ve seen.

There you go I’ve said it, it’s been eating me up for years 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have finally caught up from Weds show, it looks to me as if Paul either can't show any form of PDA or he just isn't in to Sam.
As for the engagement questions, Sam saying she wants to be engaged by the time shes 30 which will be in December - she will be bitterly disappointed if he doesn't do it.
I noticed she's posted a picture of a gifted ring (band) today, wonder how many people will mention the engagement word again as its on her wedding ring finger too 😴
If it wasn't for the money she is generating he would have dumped her long ago and would have probably tried to get custody of the kids. He is weith her because she making a lot of money but there is no love there not even any attraction, that's probably why he doesn't want to sleep alone with her. If they move to Surrey he will have isolated her from all her family and become even more controlling than he is now.

If one of my children broke anything as expensive as that boy they're going to eat sleep tit in that naughty corner until they move out by 18 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like BillIe I think out of the 2 she’s the more likeable on and her children are funny but still a bit spoilt. Sam on the otherhand, she’s forgotten her roots. She was a regular girl from Essex, going out with a Joey Essex and just on TOWIE. Then she met Paul, rushes into children with him and I swear it’s because whatever Billie has she has to have. I find she follows her sisters trends. She wants the married life, happy family but it’s clear on the show it’s forced on Paul’s side. It’s painful to watch and I do feel for her even though I feel she is nothing but a brag with her money.

I used to like Sam back in TOWIE days, but she hasn’t half got too big for her boots. A mansion in Surrey, horses, range rovers, a holiday a month... she isn’t relatable and she comes across as a snob. You can tell even her mum and sister think it at times but Billie would never want to fall out with her sister, which is fair enough. At least Billie has stayed in her family home she’s had for years, stayed in Essex to be close to her family and friends and doesn’t try to be something she’s not. Sam seems to think she’s above Essex and doesn’t care if she loses friends and isn’t as close to her family. Her decision of course but it’s clear how much closer Billie and her mum are. Sam changed after she met Paul from what I’ve seen.

There you go I’ve said it, it’s been eating me up for years 😂
you do know billie has moved? dont know where to

To be fair I quite liked the programme it makes me feel like my kids aren’t the only feral ones 🤣🤣 and i’d definitely be on holiday every month if I could afford it! But I do think big Paul is a bit odd, he comes across as very sheltered.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.