Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What Sam spent on that Christmas dinner party on sodding balloons, could have paid for a families Christmas gifts. She is so wasteful and has to go for OTT the effect. Just like the movies as she said.

Also, why does she always try to look like JLo? She’s nothing like her, she’s not a Latino,😂
it really annoys me how much is spent on these events- kids are so spoilt. But of course we all know Sam goes to see Luissa Zissmans orphanage so that will keep her ‘relatable’ in some ways with her ‘fans, being seen as caring etc

Nelly definitely has the look of a tantrum queen in this picture. The way she's looking at Arfur 😬😬
I’m sure she’s a nice kid really but they really need to sort out her tantrums at five years old! Watching the show a few years back though they didn’t address her tantrums then.. she was really spoilt and would be so demanding and they would give in

Reactions: 6
Nelly is 100% a horrible child but billie and Greg don’t help themselves. in the scene with the car Arthur doesn’t share/let her have her turn which is why she gets frustrated, and rather than addressing it, they tell her off. I agree she was being a madam, but I bet if that was the other way around she’d be told off for not sharing, so I saw her frustration to be honest!!
I did find it cute when she asked for a horse though, and when billie told her it wasn’t likely to happen she didn’t kick off, just ‘should I rub it out?’ Hahaha

Reactions: 12
I don’t think 1p of their money is spent on those parties. It will be wrote off as expenses/covered by ITV or begged.

Reactions: 8
Omg I’ve just watched the most recent mummy diaries - how terrifying is it when the woman asks for a photo of her kid and Nelly 🤯🤯🤯😖😖

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Nelly is 100% a horrible child but billie and Greg don’t help themselves. in the scene with the car Arthur doesn’t share/let her have her turn which is why she gets frustrated, and rather than addressing it, they tell her off. I agree she was being a madam, but I bet if that was the other way around she’d be told off for not sharing, so I saw her frustration to be honest!!
I did find it cute when she asked for a horse though, and when billie told her it wasn’t likely to happen she didn’t kick off, just ‘should I rub it out?’ Hahaha
I thought her reaction about the horse was quite sweet

Reactions: 6
Lets hope sue is enjoying the teeth that her grandchildren effectively bought her... let's all make some money off the kids.. as we are talentless trash... the mummy diaries... summed up...

Reactions: 10
Just to play devils advocate 🤭 children don’t have to go to nursery or pre school, it can help but it’s not essential. If you are a stay at home parent or have a very flexible job like them why would you not have them at home? I know if I had their money I’d be on holiday like them all the time, and not tied down with a nursery and the ridiculous fees 😥 Home schooling is a great option for a lot of families.
maybe normal families but i feel big pauls connection is too overpowering. he needs to let little paul have his own space and for a start stop sleeping with him and get a normal relationship with sam

I’ve had the same curtains and blinds in my home for 3 years because we had them made and they were bloody expensive! I also like them and it hasn’t even crossed my mind to change them anytime soon. And I probably won’t now until I move into a new house.
i do love her kitchen blind and curtains - anyone know what material design it is please i was wondering if it was cath kidston?

Reactions: 2
Billie and Sam interact like strangers.. it’s all awkward small talk.

The way Billies kids wrote to Santa was sweet and natural. Not a catalogue in sight.

Reactions: 8
maybe normal families but i feel big pauls connection is too overpowering. he needs to let little paul have his own space and for a start stop sleeping with him and get a normal relationship with sam

i do love her kitchen blind and curtains - anyone know what material design it is please i was wondering if it was cath kidston?
I don't think he fancies Sam anymore and hasn't done so for awhile, he is sticking in there for the money and lavish and wasteful lifestyle. Paul is useful as a bolster/sex stopper!!

Reactions: 7
They seem to make really bad choices which result in their children "acting out" too... Like when they felt like they needed a godamn Christmas photo shoot. They sat little Arthur down to eat his lunch, then took it off him for a photo that had to be done that exact moment.... I'd go mental if someone took mine too! Or have a 40k toy car... Then get pissed off that the kids are climbing on it. I mean for duck sake. They're setting their kids up to fail.
mine only just watched half the episode butI couldn’t agree more. That shoot was awful, I know time is money and all that but then feed the kids earlier 🤷‍♀️ You most definitely don’t give them lunch then take it away and expect them to pull of fake smiles immediately. The photo was lovely - of course it was but they are not truly happy - they are insta happy and there’s a big difference

When Sam first had Paul I thought she was going to be more into gentle / attachment parenting etc. The way however she grabbed and squeezed Paul’s arm when he hit her after the catalogue incident was too rough. Then she chucked the magazine across the room like a child. She completely joined him in his tantrum rather than parenting. It was pathetic and embarrassing.
I know we all have our tit show moments with our kids (I have 4 under 7 I really do get it) but if she’s doing that whilst the cameras are rollingI’d be interested to know how she reacts to his behaviour when they are not.

I think ideally the sisters - Sam more so would prefer the tantrums to be edited out. However they are left in to try and be relatable to the average parent. duck do those kids make you look relatable- I’ve never seen behaviour like it. Nelly is like a little adult. She’s exposed to way too much adult talk. They think it’s cute when she mimics grown up behaviour and talks about mummy drinking Chardonnay etc but it’s not. That kid needs a childhood - a real simple old fashioned one. I’m surprised she hasn’t got her own YouTube channel opening plastic tit already ....... although they probably don’t want anyone taking away their limelight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
mine only just watched half the episode butI couldn’t agree more. That shoot was awful, I know time is money and all that but then feed the kids earlier 🤷‍♀️ You most definitely don’t give them lunch then take it away and expect them to pull of fake smiles immediately. The photo was lovely - of course it was but they are not truly happy - they are insta happy and there’s a big difference

When Sam first had Paul I thought she was going to be more into gentle / attachment parenting etc. The way however she grabbed and squeezed Paul’s arm when he hit her after the catalogue incident was too rough. Then she chucked the magazine across the room like a child. She completely joined him in his tantrum rather than parenting. It was pathetic and embarrassing.
I know we all have our tit show moments with our kids (I have 4 under 7 I really do get it) but if she’s doing that whilst the cameras are rollingI’d be interested to know how she reacts to his behaviour when they are not.

I think ideally the sisters - Sam more so would prefer the tantrums to be edited out. However they are left in to try and be relatable to the average parent. duck do those kids make you look relatable- I’ve never seen behaviour like it. Nelly is like a little adult. She’s exposed to way too much adult talk. They think it’s cute when she mimics grown up behaviour and talks about mummy drinking Chardonnay etc but it’s not. That kid needs a childhood - a real simple old fashioned one. I’m surprised she hasn’t got her own YouTube channel opening plastic tit already ....... although they probably don’t want anyone taking away their limelight.
Yh I used to think Nelly was sweet but now it's coming across as precocious and theres nothing I despise more than precocious kids... now we having to suffer them even more atm with the carex adverts due to this bloody virus...

Reactions: 3
I totally feel the same way!! However I really feel it’s all show!!! I don’t think they have as much money as they like to portray, 99% of their stuff , trips, nights out , hotel stays, clothes etc are all gifted !!!
You don’t see them really investing their money so I imagine what income they do get is paying loans / credit card bills - normal household bills etc!!
This is why I hate social media and the hypocrisy of this #bekind , they don’t realise that being kind also means stop bleeping bragging about how great your life is and all me me me, considering their audience is mainly stay at home mums who’s lives are no way near as extravagant as theirs.....this effects normal people’s day to day mental health! But as soon as they are called out on it they cry wolf and cry their being trolled 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Hand on my heart I truly believe these influencers won’t be around much longer! All good things come to an end
Apparently Sam's worth 4.2mil as of 2019 🤷‍♀️

I have finally caught up from Weds show, it looks to me as if Paul either can't show any form of PDA or he just isn't in to Sam.
As for the engagement questions, Sam saying she wants to be engaged by the time shes 30 which will be in December - she will be bitterly disappointed if he doesn't do it.
I noticed she's posted a picture of a gifted ring (band) today, wonder how many people will mention the engagement word again as its on her wedding ring finger too 😴
I don't think he's that into her tbh, Like he didn't want sam back in bed with her when they tried Baby Paul in his new ridiculous tree house bed! There's something definitely not right between them, he's so odd!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.