Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am bleeping HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I remember her saying that now! I’m sure she said someone was only gonna speak to him in a different language .. think it might have been gaynor but I could be wrong, it was that long ago now 😂😂😂
Didn't she hire someone to come out and speak Spanish to her and baby Paul too?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So apparently shes quite in with a group of yummy mummy/wags/other Z listers (i think some footballers kids go to the same school) so she is getting lots of reccs from them of things to do and how to act to look like shes got the perfect Surrey life
If she takes advice from that line up, she will continue to fail. 🤣

**********************************************************************************

They lived in Spain for years and yet none of them are fluent in Spanish. Typical Chav who treats Spain like Essex-on-Sea! 🙄

Mind you, they were barely fluent in English when TOWIE first started...they have improved a little since then. 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have it too and same symptoms as you. This is a mild case, I'd hate to have it worse, I've never ever felt this ill. I hope you get better soon.

Ive just watched the first episode of Mummy Diaries. Sam was an absolute twit than, I just never noticed. My two favourite statements that stood out

I am good Mom, I know I am.

I let the baby (that's all she refers to him as) watch cartoons in different languages because I want him fluent in all languages, French, Spanish, Mandarin

The other languages are really standing him in good stead aren't they? I love when she posts him speaking Mandarin and all the Spanish he speaks on holiday.. Oh.. Wait...
OMG I remember the Spanish songs now! Wonder how that’s going😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie is lucky to get food and clothes 😂
She doesn't even get dry hair! I think the kids have 'frizzy' hair rather than smooth, straight, shiny 'perfect' hair, so she keeps it wet until they're old enough to have it straightened. I can't think of another reason it's always wet unless the kids hair is made of some kind of absorbant new material that never naturally dries! My hair takes hours to fully dry but it only looks like her kids hair does for about half an hour, the kids hair is like it all day long!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn't even get dry hair! I think the kids have 'frizzy' hair rather than smooth, straight, shiny 'perfect' hair, so she keeps it wet until they're old enough to have it straightened. I can't think of another reason it's always wet unless the kids hair is made of some kind of absorbant new material that never naturally dries! My hair takes hours to fully dry but it only looks like her kids hair does for about half an hour, the kids hair is like it all day long!
I've noticed that, hair is always soaking and combed back 🤔

Reactions: 4
W

Whenever I see Ferne's kid her hair looks bedraggled and dirty it will probably end up so knotted it will have to be shaved off.
Ugh I can't bear Ferne. Liked her in TOWIE but the whole Arthur Collins business made me detest her especially as she made money off the back of it and bleated about how upset she was, when there were people left with life changing injuries. RANT OVA CHIK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I might be immature, but one of the small business she is advertising has a clothes wash called “Colon” do you guys think this might have been the cure for her Chrons?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed that Sam is quite friendly with Fern Hawkins (Harry maguires girlfriend) but I haven’t ever seen her interact with any other WAGS. I wonder how that friendship came about...

Reactions: 3
Its like the kids have a pot that cheap gel my brothers used to use in late 90 early 00s on their heads you know the one that looks like slime

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't stand Sam, but I kind of like Billie. I especially like Arrfaar. He is so naughty!!

Reactions: 21
I started watching the baby diaries last night, it’s all so cringe 😂 haven’t seen Paul talk as much as he did in that one episode I watched. You can also see that Susie & Billie didn’t really like Paul then just from their facial expressions when Sam talks about him. Even when Sam was saying about having a home birth, her mum said ‘but you’ve never said you wanted one before’ which to me is her hinting that she knows she’s getting brainwashed by Paul. Everything was just very odd when it came to Paul & Gaynor, something just wasn’t sitting right with me. It was just the way he was gushing about his mum, made me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 18
I’m watched baby diaries on Britbox which was the thing she done when she was pregnant with Paul but mummy diaries is on there too

Gonna have to revisit this!
Please do it 😂

Forgot to add that there’s a part when they had someone over who said that there’s a chance Sam could end up having a c-section and asked how Paul would feel about that. He said HE would be very upset because HE wants a natural birth 😱 well it’s a shame Paul you’re not the one giving birth!!!! 😡

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.