Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she is the only person he follows, it’s definitely her managing it. He doesn’t even follow his own mum.
How backwards... snogs his mum but doesn’t follow her on Instagram. Definitely Sam managing it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could you imagine writing yourself a happy birthday message from your husbands account? How embarrassing 😭 she will do anything to make it look like they are the perfect couple! Sad lady

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sad how she's using her kids to divert the attention, same as Vogue Williams. Deleting all the bad comments on posts and posting pics of there kids, so desperate.

Reactions: 18
Why’s she got good luck balloons for Billie sent to her own house ? Isn’t that pointless
Yes I thought that! Wouldn’t you send them to Billie...unless they’ve been sent to her from a fan wishing her good luck for getting herself out of the tit that she’s in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sad how she's using her kids to divert the attention, same as Vogue Williams. Deleting all the bad comments on posts and posting pics of there kids, so desperate.
I really used it like vogue but unfollowed her now. Another waste of space that couldn’t give a tit!

Reactions: 8
She 1000% is the one posting on his insta. The guy is practically mute... and certainly void of any emotion, so I find it hard to believe he is the one writing these heartfelt captions!! Everything (from the language right down to the emojis used) screams Sam😂
Definitely agree. There’s no way he wrote that. 😂

Reactions: 1
Francesca Allen said on her stories earlier that she’d been home 3 days but she‘s dancing round a kitchen with baby Tony. Wasn’t she in Dubai? You’ve had to isolate if you’ve returned from there since 4am on 12th January so she’s another one breaking the ruLes

Reactions: 5
Francesca Allen said on her stories earlier that she’d been home 3 days but she‘s dancing round a kitchen with baby Tony. Wasn’t she in Dubai? You’ve had to isolate if you’ve returned from there since 4am on 12th January so she’s another one breaking the ruLes
Because she’s another head!

Because she’s another head!
And let’s hope to god she hasn’t got covid. How irresponsible and thick can you be!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a waste of money getting ballooons in your own house to wish your sister good luck 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yeah I don’t get why she has the ballons at hers?

is Billie skating tonight or next week?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.