Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Billie has had Sam round for her birthday. I know they’re both pretty stupid but I think DOI is too big of a step up in Billie’s career for her to put it in jeopardy by having Sam round for pizza.

Sam has REALLY put her foot in it now, I think this will seriously damage her career but I think Billie’s will thrive. They don’t come as a package anymore. They live miles away from each other , have their own families, don’t have any joint business ventures together anymore.

BBP will be absolutely chuffed if she is no longer in the limelight. But what I don’t understand is they don’t have successful businesses and all of her income is from being a reality tv star/influencer. Where does he think the money would come from if this all ended??

I can’t believe she’s posting as normal on her Instagram stories. Laughing in bed with Rosie... does she really believe that we think she hasn’t seen the articles? I’m actually cringing for her.
She thinks she can just ignore it all and it will blow over

Reactions: 10
Whether it was the Maldives or not, she was in tier 4 just under a week before Christmas. She should not have travelled. She was not working for mummy diaries as they’ve already said they weren’t filming

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She thinks she can just ignore it all and it will blow over
Totally. She’s so arrogant it won’t occur to her she’s done something wrong.
I’ll choose my man who adores me and has been married to me for 10 whole years over a man child who uses holidays as a distraction technique to get him out of doing so. 👍

Reactions: 8
The dancing on ice bubbles will be very strict and I guess that it will be written into their contract that they don’t break it otherwise the whole show is in jeopardy, so I think it’s unlikely that Billie would have had people over for her birthday. I’m hoping even she isn’t that stupid!

Reactions: 18
At least Luisa came out straight away to say she’d gone abroad (unless I missed her getting outed) and as far as I can tell it’s not a 2 week holiday (could say her whole life is a holiday)
She’s also got her husbands money to live on, if there’s any media backlash she won’t struggle to pay the mortgage if she loses any work because of it
I don’t think she came out straight away, she kept it pretty quiet and just casually dropped it into a Q&A on her stories probably because she wanted to film more stories and people would see she’s not in her normal house, I don’t think she’s said where she actually is though which is a bit strange as she’s usually blasting it from the rooftops but agreed her whole life is a holiday lol

Reactions: 5
Her latest story about Rosie’s new bed coming - they took her cot away, left a massive gap between the new bed coming, and now hope that her being in their bed won’t cause issues. Why on earth wouldn’t you time it rightly so the new bed arrived before the cot was removed?! Swear that woman just loves having kids in her bed and making night times hard for herself.
Probably has poor Rosie sleeping in LBP’s bed. Can’t see her being allowed to share the parents’ bed with the Prince.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she came out straight away, she kept it pretty quiet and just casually dropped it into a Q&A on her stories probably because she wanted to film more stories and people would see she’s not in her normal house, I don’t think she’s said where she actually is though which is a bit strange as she’s usually blasting it from the rooftops but agreed her whole life is a holiday lol
She started following lots of Dubai businesses and tagged salon there after getting her lashes and brows done.
I’m amazed that her husband managed to work from home in England for the whole of the last lockdown but he can’t possibly stay here for work now.
Let’s be honest, she is missing going out for meals and partying. Dubai seems to have little to no social distancing from what influencers have been sharing online so that’s why she’s gone. It’s easy to see straight through Luisa’s selfish motives.

Reactions: 16
Isn't it crazy how these celebs/influencers actually cant cope without their holidays! I havent been on holiday abroad for 13 years & not through choice, I would love to go but its just not been possible one way or another. These people havent managed to get through the one year where there's a global pandemic raging around them without going away. It honestly blows my mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The dancing on ice bubbles will be very strict and I guess that it will be written into their contract that they don’t break it otherwise the whole show is in jeopardy, so I think it’s unlikely that Billie would have had people over for her birthday. I’m hoping even she isn’t that stupid!
Looks like it, there was quite a lot of food set out and more than two tea cups!

Reactions: 3
I’d imagine manfa is keeping quiet as she thinks the huns might’ve missed the article and therefore she doesn’t want to draw their attention to it.
If Bbp did propose and ok footed the bill for a photo shoot then she can claim it was work when it comes out
These zlebs cannot justify their holidays as essential work. There are hundreds if not thousands of ordinary folk who want to work but cannot and have lost their income. Why are these untalented muppets treated differently? This needs to stop!🤬

Reactions: 13
Where did he go. Didn’t even see or hear about that??
I meant all that about him grooming and getting with that guy was all over here and Twitter etc he never acknowledged it stayed on this morning and it all went away.
ignore it and it blows over is maybe itvs pr strategy

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I missed something, but how do we know they definitely went to the Maldives? Were they spotted on a flight or something?
if it wasn’t... why isn’t she kicking off with the daily mail for sharing incorrect information?

Reactions: 8
I wonder if there will be a picture soon of them on the plane or on hols taken by someone else that was there. It’s only a matter of time.

Reactions: 7
Can we create a petition to remove her from mummy diaries and add on Georgia and Tommy. Keep Billie on as she does bring something to the show but i would like to see them all together. I dont want another spin off like Fernes as thats so boring, god knows how that got airtime

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.