Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never commented before but I am SO glad daily Mail have caught her out - I hope ITV do something!

Reactions: 25
As if she has the nerve and front to ignore all of this happening, getting the comments deleted and posting stories of her Friday night takeaway like nothing is happening.

Reactions: 20
Why do knobs like sam say things like ‘TGIF’, their weekends are exactly the same as their weekdays!

Reactions: 39
I’d honestly have more respect for these Z Listers if they held their hands up and said ‘yep, we know travel is banned but we made the choice to go anyway’ and actually owned the decisions they made, rather than all the cloak and dagger stuff and them making out that we’re all being ‘negative’ for questioning them.

Reactions: 15
When’s she supposed to have got back? Because the pizza place she’s tagged is a collection van thing only, so if they’re still meant to be isolating someone had had to go an collect it...

Reactions: 24
How do you clever Tattlers see how their followers go up and down? There is a website I’ve seen talked about on here before where you can see an Instagram profiles engagement

Reactions: 6
I hope brands drop her.
I was given a £100 voucher for pandora from a family member for my 30th which was 11 days ago. Im not a fan of Pandora but i really dont want to now spend a voucher to a brand that sponsers wankers like her. Ill happily tell the company ceo that aswell as i dont want to wear a brand that thinks its ok to pay people like her stupid crazy ££££

Especially when my 30th was 5 days after hers, but i stayed in with just my husband, no family no holiday no friends no party. Only door stop drop offs and it killed me not being able to hug my mum and dad especially as we just spent xmas day on our own as a pair due to being in tier 4.
Yet wankers like her fly around the world not giving too hoots as shes far tooooo important to stay at home like the rest of us. God help her having to spend a dam birthday locked i doors like the rest of us morons.

We are trying to save lives, the nhs and the economy!!! Ild jump at the chance for a holiday right now but i have far too much respect to stick to the guidelines. I have family who work for NHS and it sickens me reading her stupid posts about thanking them. Do us a favor you twit and stay at home!! Thats what we need you to do to help the nhs
I hope to bleeping god you or your personal assistant or your manager or the daily mail reads this and you feel tit about it. I hope your sat at home in your rented house crying over the press ripping into you rather than praising you for once.
Also i have a uncle who has Crohns, he has a bag for a stomach so you made me sick when you were all like im cured. You cant cure Crohns you idiot, it takes over you life, you have to make new choices over things. He can never drink alcohol, fried food or sweets/jelly as they are triggers and cause him extreme pain for days
I hope your 30th was as enjoyable as it could be. Mines in two weeks and I won’t be jetting off the Maldives either. Loads of us can turn 30 in lockdown. Sam’s such a dick. I dislike her.

How do you clever Tattlers see how their followers go up and down? There is a website I’ve seen talked about on here before where you can see an Instagram profiles engagement
Social blade xx

Reactions: 8
I hope your 30th was as enjoyable as it could be. Mines in two weeks and I won’t be jetting off the Maldives either. Loads of us can turn 30 in lockdown. Sam’s such a dick. I dislike her.

Social blade xx
It was as good as it could of been, stuck in with a pizza take away. I treated it as my 29.5th birthday and will do a party or even just dinner out with my family when we can
Hope you have a good day too, its hard but just think its just a day and nothing is stopping you from celebrating when you can

Reactions: 4
She must be glued to her phone!
She may think she has a wonderful life, but who could honestly be arsed having to check for and delete comments every few seconds? Not me thats for sure. I really do not envy her at all.

Reactions: 23
I reckon she’s got her PA to watch for bad comments to delete

And I’m glad no one is letting them post without saying anything. Hopefully she can’t take anymore soon and just addresses it.

Reactions: 21
She may think she has a wonderful life, but who could honestly be arsed having to check for and delete comments every few seconds? Not me thats for sure. I really do not envy her at all.
Not me. Between that and the man child she's saddled herself with.

Reactions: 11
Her poor PA scrolling through deleting all the comments while Sam and BBP sit eating pizza flicking through their holiday snaps.
Sam is so bitter and twisted she will just think oh well at least Billie won’t win dancing on ice now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually wonder if the Maldives trip was all Paul. He’s the worst of the lot by a mile. Manfa is a bit clueless (to say the least) but he’s outright vile. Controlling. Stubborn. Manipulative.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she’d said they shouldn’t go and he was like “are you joking we’ve paid for it” or whatever.

Or they are both so dim and out of touch they really don’t get how bad the covid situation is? They don’t strike me as the type to watch or read the actual news, and seem quite stuck up/self important so probably don’t mix with a lot of “normal people” so this whole thing must be a bit of a surprise. They knew it was wrong so hid it, but I bet the awful backlash has been shocking to them.

I know it’s horrible but I hope they are feeling panicked and gutted right now. Everyone else has lost so much and they’ve just carried on as usual. If they are depressed and anxious right now then they can finally know what the rest of the country has been feeling all year.

someone on another thread said it’s time for Georgia and Tommy, and I agree. Sam has really fucked it. She’s had a sweet deal with itv, they’ve paid her loads so she can rent a huge house, pay for private school and launch all these awful businesses, snd the sheer childishness and entitlement of having a holiday for your birthday has brought it all crashing down. Just have a do in a year or so. Jesus bleeping Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Someone should definitely let ITV know then... that’s super serious and should be taken as such ;)
They’ve probably filmed a staged “distanced” flower drop off that will be aired on tv, when in reality they had afternoon tea looking at Manf’s holiday snaps.
ITV really don’t care...she makes them too much money.

Reactions: 10
I actually wonder if the Maldives trip was all Paul. He’s the worst of the lot by a mile. Manfa is a bit clueless (to say the least) but he’s outright vile. Controlling. Stubborn. Manipulative.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she’d said they shouldn’t go and he was like “are you joking we’ve paid for it” or whatever.

Or they are both so dim and out of touch they really don’t get how bad the covid situation is? They don’t strike me as the type to watch or read the actual news, and seem quite stuck up/self important so probably don’t mix with a lot of “normal people” so this whole thing must be a bit of a surprise. They knew it was wrong so hid it, but I bet the awful backlash has been shocking to them.

I know it’s horrible but I hope they are feeling panicked and gutted right now. Everyone else has lost so much and they’ve just carried on as usual. If they are depressed and anxious right now then they can finally know what the rest of the country has been feeling all year.

someone on another thread said it’s time for Georgia and Tommy, and I agree. Sam has really fucked it. She’s had a sweet deal with itv, they’ve paid her loads so she can rent a huge house, pay for private school and launch all these awful businesses, snd the sheer childishness and entitlement of having a holiday for your birthday has brought it all crashing down. Just have a do in a year or so. Jesus bleeping Christ.
She follows Ellie Grey (massive anti vaxxer and I think conspiracy theorist) and has (and swiftly deleted) shared Ellie’s stuff on her Instagram stories. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t believe in Covid hence them going away, even though they were in tier 4. She does not care

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.