Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Lol me and my hubby are from Hertfordshire so not too far from Essex but far enough !!!! And I was re reading a message from my hubby and he wrote yous (meaning me and our kids) hahaha I mustn’t of taken any notice at the time but my god when I re read I mentioned to him babe can you not use that word it’s very Essex she very common and you sound like a dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’d say “yous” may be more of a colloquial habit from Essex as a lot of Essex/ surrounding areas say this, but most people aren’t stupid enough to actually write yous when typing/ writing/ emailing. The rest is just poor grammar and lack of basic language skills

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
He has put up on FB a photo of himself as a small boy with his Mum as a young woman. Arfur looks just like him and you can see a glimpse of Sam in his Mum's face.
If you scroll through his page, there is a profile shot of him as a young man and it’s like looking at Samantha. Samantha, Arthur and Lee all look so alike.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
It’s a good theory but I don’t think any magazine would go near a photo shoot in the Maldives right now. People were being called out for going on holiday long before Sam left on hers. OK mag would get so much vitriol from its readers. That’s what people like Sam don’t get, lockdown is SO HARD for people and we don’t want to see wealthy morons jetting off for a nice break.
Which is why I reckon photos will be indoors so you can't identify where they are.

And if they release the photos for a nice smooshy valentine's edition, people couldn't possibly think it happened abroad!

Unless OK mag use freelance photographers who are happy to travel for work 🤷‍♀️

We will never know when he proposed but I reckon she's definitely engaged now. She definitely went abroad.

Valentines proposal maybe?! I still don't think he did it on holiday, I think if it was a magazine deal it would have been out by now surely?? I originally thought this but I just think she knew people would kick off at her holiday photos so didn't post any.
Save it for Valentines day and it sells more copies. Truth is, we will never know when he proposed if he has.

It would have been easier for BBP to propose on her 30th birthday, he doesn't have to think of a gift that isn't another shit handbag as a proposal is all she ever wanted 😂

• Heart

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
She only likes to show the arse lick comments like ‘ hun, you are so beautiful’ ‘ your kids are beautiful hun’ ‘ i love your shit clothes line hun’ . Same for me, I can view my comment but no one else can.
That's what happened to mine then. I could see it for a couple of days but no reaction. It's gone now.

Using her kids to deflect the attention away from herself. Disgusting individual
As bad as KP 🤢

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
This was her face on the episode Billie revealed she got dancing on ice😂😂

Such a sour jealous bitch!! Trying to make our she is the doting supportive sister the night with a family pic on the sofa! Truth is I bet she's wishing Billie trips👀😒
Not happy, is she?

Mf94

Why is she having a pizza from East London...? 🤨
How coincidental it’s near to where Billie lives, on her birthday.... 😠
How thick can she actually get????
Thats a wrong tag, The Dough Shack is a local pizza company run by some people in Surrey who went to my school actually

• Wow

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I was thinking exactly the same about the cult thing she is defo in one, her mannerisms, the way she says things etc,
You've got to be a moron or under some sort of strong control to go on to have another baby AND beg for a proposal from this man.

Maybe Gaynor is in some kind of religious cult and they have brainwashed Sam into thinking any of this is normal!