Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heybooboo

VIP Member
It’s weird we’ve not seen baby Paul yet just Rosie.... although i quite like that he’s not been shown as it gives him privacy it’s just unlike her and weird

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Francesca Allen said on her stories earlier that she’d been home 3 days but she‘s dancing round a kitchen with baby Tony. Wasn’t she in Dubai? You’ve had to isolate if you’ve returned from there since 4am on 12th January so she’s another one breaking the ruLes

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I noticed a few of the TOWIE lot said ‘you was’ in their stories to Mick, Sure Gemma was one. Thick as mince.

Why the hell were they stood so close to an elderly man, no masks on or anything! Sam, you absolute joke! If you give him covid it could be fatal, stupid bint, hasn’t she seen the news since last night?!
She doesn’t need to watch the news because the rules don’t apply to her.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Remember when Gaynor wouldn’t let them do this game at the baby shower. Absolutely killed the vibe, and Sue was so livid 😂 and Sam said nothing! Gaynor is so overbearing but I do miss her car crash additions to the show, she’s not been let loose for ages

Oh my gosh, she really is tapped!!!

LLJ

She’s definitely up to something. No stories for days! I’ve noticed her sister in law (not really) hasn’t done any stories either...maybe meeting up or she’s been told off from the ASA for not making her Ad swipe ups clear enough 💁🏻‍♀️...I’ve reported it 3 times now 😋🤣
Just saw their Nan has passed away which probably explains the silence

• Sad

Candleshoe

Chatty Member
If he hasn't proposed, she will be devestated inside but putting a front on. I kinda feel sorry for her on that front as she must be very embarrassed but then she has chosen to go on about it on TV and in magazines, maybe she thought that would make him do it?!
But then I think it's a good thing as why would you wanna marry someone who doesn't want to marry you? And dangles it in front of her hinting but never does it and treats her kids so differently. It's sad.

On the other hand maybe we will all be surprised and he has done it. But the more time passes and no surprise announcement the less I think it's happened.
Unless its going to be a big reveal on the mummy diarys?

Dexy

VIP Member
Looks like my comment has been deleted and I couldn’t see any bad comments at all... All brown nosing. 🙄

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I've just had the same, I subscribed to All Bits London then they sold my details on to Saint Avenue and got emails from them and now she's using my details again for her next stupid venture. Surely she isnt allowed to do this!!!!
I have now unsubscribed as I don't want anything from her.
This is what’s happened to me. The only one I engaged with was All Bits London so I know that’s how she got my email address. I also unsubscribed and have never once even looked at Saint Avenue or the collagen crap let alone sign up!! Couldn’t believe it when I got the tampon email

• Haha

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
I've just had the same, I subscribed to All Bits London then they sold my details on to Saint Avenue and got emails from them and now she's using my details again for her next stupid venture. Surely she isnt allowed to do this!!!!
I have now unsubscribed as I don't want anything from her.
That’s so bad!!