Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Her latest story about Rosie’s new bed coming - they took her cot away, left a massive gap between the new bed coming, and now hope that her being in their bed won’t cause issues. Why on earth wouldn’t you time it rightly so the new bed arrived before the cot was removed?! Swear that woman just loves having kids in her bed and making night times hard for herself.
Probably has poor Rosie sleeping in LBP’s bed. Can’t see her being allowed to share the parents’ bed with the Prince.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

TatRat

Chatty Member
I’d imagine manfa is keeping quiet as she thinks the huns might’ve missed the article and therefore she doesn’t want to draw their attention to it.
If Bbp did propose and ok footed the bill for a photo shoot then she can claim it was work when it comes out

sephylily

VIP Member
ItvBe haven’t got anything without these dull reality shows.. it’s not like it’s cutting edge tv
yeah they're always going to stay. i'd be happy with a show of just greg and billie but i don't really like tommy and georgia. pretty sure they'll get their own show anyway.

Themoomoo

I'm not disputing the fact she went on holiday, that's obvious! But I just wondered how we found out it was the Maldives! Just curious that's all. The Daily Mail got all their info from here! I'm hacked off they think they can get away with this. Why the need to constantly go on holiday? And during a pandemic? Such selfish, arrogant & dense behaviour.
She goes to Finolhu for Christmas has done for a couple of years now so it’s pretty much a sure thing she was there 👍

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
I feel the same about her, she winds me up so bad! I prefer billie (although not much) I can’t believe there isn’t a GC thread on here. That fucker pisses me off like no other!! 😡

Rosie is still strapped to the saddle of a horse somewhere....

Edward scissor hands wearing Norman bates mother wig!

My husbands ex girlfriend came to our wedding....we became friends 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I feel the same about her, she winds me up so bad! I prefer billie (although not much) I can’t believe there isn’t a GC thread on here. That fucker pisses me off like no other!! 😡

Rosie is still strapped to the saddle of a horse somewhere....

Edward scissor hands wearing Norman bates mother wig!

My husbands ex girlfriend came to our wedding....we became friends 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
What? Did BBP go out with Michelle Keegan?

• Haha

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Well she lives very close to the Chelsea training ground. I would imagine she’s the least of the Wags. (She wishes)

BettyBeau

VIP Member
And she continually gets away with it. I was going to message the fish place and ask how this is allowed but I don’t want to get that man into trouble. I can’t comment on her stories as she’s blocked me!!
Email potato as they have said they have told to follow the rules yet she dosent

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I think that he has. They’ve secretly got engaged.
I think they have too as Sam can't shout it from the rooftops that she's got engaged as she will get asked where and when it happened. She can't say it happened in Mauritus......oops i mean Esher. 😀

It wouldn't surprise me if next week there's a double page spread of the engagement in OK magazine and they accompanied them on the trip to take photos.
After all Sam won't have any more kids until she's engaged.