Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
He is an arse but Caroline’s suicide was announced quickly ... have they officially announced Mick died from self inflicting injuries yet ? Mario being the cunt he is mentioned suicide. Whilst it’s likely, until it’s official no one should connect the 2. Imagine if he sent that tweet then died from a heart attack - how twatish will the towie crew who hash tagged it

It’s so disrespectful to the family for z listers to suggest the cause of death without it being announced officially
All that's been in the papers is that the Police aren't treating it as suspicious, which seems to mean suicide in most cases. Nothing has been confirmed but there will have to be an inquest at the Coroners Court.

I've seen on Instagram I think, one of the Sugar Hut Honeys posted and some me asked if he'd died and they said his mental health finally got the better of him

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Maybe if Manfa catches it she’ll change her tune. I tested positive in October and it knocked me for six.

• Heart

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Anytime I’ve tuned in the child has his head in a phone or iPad. He probably has no concept of engaging. I could be wrong as I’m not a regular watcher.

I did understand the reluctance to send him to nursery, if your home and your Happy to have your kids home it’s a big transition but it’s good for them to see other kids and interact with kids their one ages. I thought it was sad Paul wasn’t open to even considering it during a conversation with sam

Clazza

if it wasn’t... why isn’t she kicking off with the daily mail for sharing incorrect information?
I'm not disputing the fact she went on holiday, that's obvious! But I just wondered how we found out it was the Maldives! Just curious that's all. The Daily Mail got all their info from here! I'm hacked off they think they can get away with this. Why the need to constantly go on holiday? And during a pandemic? Such selfish, arrogant & dense behaviour.

Hannah_204

VIP Member
Where did he go. Didn’t even see or hear about that??
I meant all that about him grooming and getting with that guy was all over here and Twitter etc he never acknowledged it stayed on this morning and it all went away.
ignore it and it blows over is maybe itvs pr strategy

Summernights

VIP Member
Its probably the lady who brought the balloons. As it looks like she is adjusting them.
Either this or it’s the mummy dairies crew, they’re filming at the moment and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re being filmed watching Billie as part of the show