Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Maybe they're doing an exclusive OK/Hello magazine interview on their return from holiday, but then if he did propose on holiday they can hardly talk about it if they want no one to know they've been away.
She’ll get loads of backlash for going away....and I for one can’t wait to see it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Henny Penny

VIP Member
Lol good work tattlers!! It brings me joy to see people like her being exposed for the liars they are!!!
DAILY MAIL- you need to go to the MRS HINCH THEEAD... over 300 threads discussing her lies and manipulation- it could be a great story!!

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is she getting a little defensive with her inspirational quotes. Oh Sam you're so very very grateful for all your free holidays and stuff, so grateful you give the one fingered salute to the rest of the plebs.
We see you 👀

• Heart

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I’m so glad it’s billie and not Sam though... so much more likeable.

I really hope she does amazing and Sam eats her heart out 😂

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Remember last season of Mummy Diaries when they had that cinema night in the garden and he surprised her with a bag 😩 and she clearly thought it was a ring

They were probs in the Maldives, 23:59 NYE (Sams 30th) and he's all 'got another surprise babe' and her hearts pounding thinking its a ring. Then he pulls out another bag 😂

• Haha

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
With the possible pending national lockdown. Could it mean Sam et al get stuck where they are and subsequently be unable to update their instastories without letting the cat out the bag 😉

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I don't think the media will go for her or anyone else who's flew off to sunnier climes, they've possibly got a mag deal to feature all this and that's probably the reason for the silence not because she thinks she's done anything wrong. I mean she documented her Christmas shopping excursion when restrictions were in place and was almost oblivious to covid.
The thing is the pandemic has just been a minor inconvenience to these idiots, it hasn't really impacted on their lives, they still work, they still see lots of people and they're still getting paid.
Itv will in be tow wherever they are so it'll be be considered work and I really do think that proposal is happening to add extra legitimacy to this shit show.

• Heart

I just nosey

Chatty Member
We know Manf won’t have the vaccine. She shared a post from an anti-vax account to her stories when Rosie was small and she follows some anti-vax accounts.

As you know BBP cured her crohn’s so he is probably working on a cure for covid as we speak.
His mother is probably brewing a cure in her cauldron.

• Haha

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
She is full of shit either way. She pretends to be all sweetness and light but you can literally imagine her slagging off all her followers whilst she's sipping her pina coladas.

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I don’t think she feels embarrassed I think she thinks she’s smug and got away with it.
She will break the rules again for sure
100% she doesn’t feel embarrassed. I can totally imagine her being annoyed and talking to BBP saying ‘why are they commenting?! It’s little Paul’s holiday?! We deserve it!!’

• Sad
  • Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I don't think the media will go for her or anyone else who's flew off to sunnier climes, they've possibly got a mag deal to feature all this and that's probably the reason for the silence not because she thinks she's done anything wrong. I mean she documented her Christmas shopping excursion when restrictions were in place and was almost oblivious to covid.
The thing is the pandemic has just been a minor inconvenience to these idiots, it hasn't really impacted on their lives, they still work, they still see lots of people and they're still getting paid.
Itv will in be tow wherever they are so it'll be be considered work and I really do think that proposal is happening to add extra legitimacy to this shit show.

Won’t it be funny if the proposal happened but she cannot crow about it, because of where they are? Am I being mean?☺

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yes I agree with those who think BBP just isn't into Sam. I think he's stuck around for the kids, BP in particular and Sam's just a spare part. That's my take on it anyway from watching the show, he negs her and points out all her flaws and the only time he appears to want to engage in conversation with her is when it's to do with the kids. Could be clever editing I suppose or maybe because its marketed as a parenting show.
I'm not fussed on him, I think his behaviour is bordering on abusive and I had a conversation with someone on one of these threads about how he may be on the spectrum and that could explain some of his behaviour. But all that aside I don't think their relationship is built on solid foundations and having the TV show and all that comes with it has meant they've stuck together because of the very obvious perks. If they were regular 9 to 5 folks I think they'd have called it a day yonks ago.
I think engagement/wedding/marriage for Sam is a delusion and again about the obvious perks it would bring, not for the real reasons anyone goes into that commitment. Shes built this new life and is trying so hard to climb the social ladder whilst doing it and will do anything it seems to have it all.
But its not real and I think she really is delusional.

• Heart

ELFILY

VIP Member
Here they come.. ‘I was on a social media break since Christmas, feels so good to be back!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Tublet83

VIP Member
She’s an absolute knob and I hope it’s really painful for her that she can’t share all her selfies in her middle aged saint Avenue clothing 😂

• Haha
She really is an absolute embarrassing disgrace... she hasn’t even got the balls to just admit what she’s done. ‘Working from home’ my arse. I’m absolutely raging that these stupid people think they have the right to just please themselves during a pandemic. Influencer... ha I would only ever be influenced to not be like her. MORON !!!

• Heart