Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
And I hope its documented for us all to enjoy! I will never get over that incident on the sun lounger when we saw that look. I have honestly never witnessed any child look at someone in that way.
Malice, real malice!. And she tried to dress it up as him not wanting to leave her side and he was so clingy. No Sam he didn't want you, he wanted you as far away from his Dad as is humanly possible.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if he talked to his finger and it spoke back.
Imagine if BBP is one one knee, proposing, cameras zoomed in so as not to miss a sparkle of the gem, and LBP rushes over screaming and grabs the ring saying: no, no, no! Anyone think BBP will ask LBP for permission to propose?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Summernights

VIP Member
I reckon she went to the Maldives, came home, received a bollocking from ITV and is now feeling really really embarrassed and is trying to pretend it never happened and carry on as normal rather than trying to pretend she never went away. She knows we all know, she must be feeling pretty stupid

Summernights

VIP Member
Did anyone watch the last series of mummy diaries? She was helping out at a food bank and spoke to that poor single parent with disabled children.
Now her staying home is obviously not going to stop the virus but at least if people didn't go abroad unnecessarily then it would give us more of a chance of not being in lockdown and maybe she should think about those people who use the food bank. Fair enough donating is great but doesn't mean you can then do what you want.

One thing I will say though is a lot of people are saying celebs shouldn't flaunt it but at the same time they are criticised for hiding it lol I can't decide what's worse flaunting it or hiding it
They just shouldn’t do it altogether

• Heart
The thing we could all do to make sure you annoy them the most is unfollow... I hope it dies out and people can’t make money on the platform anymore so these people have to get real jobs.

Sunshinegal

She will be waiting for the proposal today. If it doesn't happen it's sad for her but then if he doesn't want to should he be made to?
I do think if he does it, it is because he feels he has to and then is that really very special for her? Knowing he's only done it because he had to.
Also the blatent favouritism of BP is so sad. I think gaynor favours him too. Surely her family notices. It would be interesting if they had another boy, to see if it's a boy thing, or if it's just all about BP. If it was a girl she'd just be slung aside like Rosie.
Wasn't her moana stuff gifted? If it was that makes the comparison to bps birthday holiday even worse!
I bet Rosie wasn't allowed to be so involved in bps birthday presents like he was with hers.

Sonofagun

If Manfa and BP ever decide to get back home they will have to homeschool LP. This makes me laugh more than it should. Baby Paul can teach Big Paul how to spell Paul 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Summernights

VIP Member
Yes if you are hiding it, then it’s because you know you did a shitty thing. And to know that it’s shit and still go ahead and do it anyway just says so much about her
And then on top of that to think that you’re being clever by not posting anything and thinking your followers won’t notice your radio silence for two weeks. THAT says a lot about her

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Well done guys!!! Looks like it’s thanks to tattle she’s been outed!!!

although I am disappointed at the mummy diary’s for still filming with her even though she broke rules. Yes the papers outed her but she hasn’t had a fine or any repercussions!

• Heart

sephylily

VIP Member
bloody bastards why does paul need a holiday for his birthday and rosie got a moana party. they knew they were doing this for paul which is why they bigged up this moana party in their insta captions for rosie. i hope they get stranded in south africa the stupid gits (is currently illegal to buy alcohol there i think so hopefully they won't be bringing the new year in with bubbly)

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
Called it 😂 she’s definitely home now...sharing her collagen tampons and homemade ORGANIC chicken noodle soup 😴

She’s not brave enough to post a grid post yet though. Clearly afraid that she will get called out in the comments.

• Haha
  • Wow

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Sam’s commented on big BBP birthday pic what loser who coments to in a post by saying I’m laying next to you which will all know is a lie cause Damien will be in between giving you the evil eye

Last edited:
  • Haha

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
So many people asking about her soup recipe... even though her story replies are turned off. If that’s the case how come you can acknowledge those messages but not ones asking why you thought were entitled to travel. Funny that ... dickhead
I bet no one has asked about the recipe. Such a sad twat 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
It all looks very stage managed. Probably by some poor lackey back home. I don’t think these are her genuine answers, the English is too good. They probably did the q&a as a temperature check to see how much grief she’s going to get when she goes back online.

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I've had this reply from itv.
Whilst the email sounds good, I expect it was just a slap on the wrist and that’s it. ‘She’s now aware of her responsibilities’ as if she wasnt before. She clearly just said ‘oh ok sorrrrry I didn’t realise, it was my 30th you see and I thought Covid would know that’. They won’t drop her from the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Potatohead

May I suggest everyone goes and watches Russell canes latest new year insta TV post. 6 minutes of taking the piss out of influencers jetting off to the Maldives ... Hope some of them watch it, sums them up perfectly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22