Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alalal

Another 2.20am post ... either she has become an insomniac or SHE IS IN THE MALDIVES

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ofcourse she probably messaged Billie ‘fuckkkk, Gaynor has dropped me in it, can you do a story about how we are meant to be away’ who else wishes their sister a happy birthday Eve 😩😂
And of course Bbp can't do it because he's to budy breastfeeding from mummy.

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
She knows she‘s showing their tans. She knows she‘s broken the rules. She knows she‘s pissed people off and thats‘s the exact reason she’s turned messages off on her stories. I hope the police are soon on their way to knock on the door.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Imagine if BBP is one one knee, proposing, cameras zoomed in so as not to miss a sparkle of the gem, and LBP rushes over screaming and grabs the ring saying: no, no, no! Anyone think BBP will ask LBP for permission to propose?
Big Paul seems repulsed by Sam whenever she gets too close he looks like he is gagging. Brat Paul has picked up on it I guess. He will punch Mamfa themelon head in theface any day now

• Haha

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Hilarious that Luisa (well her husband) has bought Barrington Hall in HBO Essex for approx £15 million.... Sam will be beside herself knowing she’s stuck in Surreh with a big baby of a boyfriend that’s still bringing nothing to the table.

• Haha
I would love to cancel them all, absolutely hate it. Instagram is toxic. I’ll just do my bit by unfollowing all of them and trying not to see any of their feeds

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
She’s currently uploading her ‘memories of 2020’ to her story so IF there is a proposal I assume it’ll be in December. I highly doubt it.
She makes me sick, she’s got the food bank experience in between her holidays and show off bullshit lifestyle. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I've had this reply from itv.
Wow!! That’s a good response!!I was actually going to write them today and say even if you weren’t filming, how can you standby someone that has clearly broken lockdown rules several times and not do/say anything?? I really hope the police have paid them a visit

Heybooboo

VIP Member
Surely it would just be better for her to own it and says shes away and deal with the fall out than deleting comments and hiding. How is that an enjoyable holiday with all the pressure and stress of staying hidden🙈 I doubt the fall out will be big anyway, as much as it should get her struck from itv

• Heart

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Took me ages to find the article and yes, I saw the top comment. 🤣

If you know all of this, why didn’t you report them to the Police? I would have done.

If they have disregarded previous rules about lockdown, they won’t be obeying this fresh set of rules either.

When are these Z-listers going to start becoming accountable for their actions?
I really hope this is the start of the downfall of all these z listers. People are just so fed up with them seemingly getting away with breaking lockdown rules. If these selfish twats get covid and get sick then the NHS should prioritise other people before them! BTW- Billie and Gregs house may look nice when finished but it’s not on a particularly nice road...opposite a community hospital and a cut through during rush hour! 😂

• Wow

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone’s reading the Luisa Zuissman thread but she’s just bought a huge country house. Sam will be furiously trying to work out how she can get one too, while Big Baby Paul is sat demanding his breakfast and Baby Paul gives her death stares
And Rosie is sat there thinking 'why did i get lumped with these weirdos?'

• Haha

Baxter75

If she hadn’t have been away she wouldn’t need to ban the word ‘holiday’ she could just say “I haven’t been anywhere at all” but she can’t prove it cos she has been away....and she knows it and we know it! Just annoyed the Daily Mail haven’t called her out when they did for others

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
How can she not realise that we can see tans regardless of the filters she used 🤨

I can’t wait for this to blow up!

• Heart

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I can picture it now. ITV invest time and money producing and researching a ground breaking sex trafficking documentary. Under risk of death threats from mobs and gangsters and even bent politicians, under cover journalism at its finest, hard hitting TV that’s BAFTA potential. Who shall we get to present it? Got it - Sam from towie! It’s a serious topic, worthy only of a serious presenter. Unless she produced it herself it wouldn’t happen unless 5* wanted her. Seasoned journalists would love to explore that subject deeper and probably haven’t been able to but she thinks she will because she always thinks about the poor innocent children meanwhile sunning herself in Dubai. A country built on the exploitation of human beings. She’s so full of shit.

• Heart