Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WallacesDog

Aw @Kittykat45 😢 really struggling to comprehend what all the first responders and medical staff are dealing with.
Thank you. Sounds empty words, but promise you the vast majority have every respect for what you all do.
Take care and please know there's far more good folk out there than superficial z listers and wannabes, bending the rules and taking the piss out of all your efforts.
That stupid bint doesn't even wear a mask in the supermarket, just on bloody Insta 👀 😤
I saw her in Waitrose Esher before Xmas, mask-less and talking loudly at the girl child looking to see if anyone was looking at her 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
If itv have allowed her to go away on holiday while in a pandemic I’ll be sending them a strongly worded email 🤬
ITV IS A FUCKING JOKE.
Piers Morgan, all the TOWIE people, all the love island fuckwits, Gemma Collins and the bullshit covid story (on the wards with no PPE, and drinking a brew) these fuckards are taking the piss out of all of us.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Paige7

VIP Member
It’s really annoying me all the crap she’s posting at the moment in a bid to put us off the scent of her being away, does she seriously think we wouldn’t notice the difference!? As soon as she’s home she’ll be back to posting her coffee and peloton 🙄

• Wow

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Stupid cow. If you're going to go away,just own it and admit it. You obviously know what you did was wrong😡🙄
Yes if you are hiding it, then it’s because you know you did a shitty thing. And to know that it’s shit and still go ahead and do it anyway just says so much about her

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
BBP wouldn’t let Sam do a reality show like DOI. He’d worry that she’d actually like having some male attention for a change instead of being controlled by him. Then there’s Rosie. What would he do with her? He can’t take her to Claire’s every day, and there’s the small problem of everything else being shut too. No, he likes her being at home, pretending to her that she’s wife material while she waits on him hand, foot and finger when really he has no intention of marrying her at all

Ew how old is the niece she is imploring everyone to ‘give a follow to’ on her stories?? Plus I love how she is diverting from posting her true location with missing persons posts from Surrey police 😬

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
What annoys me is these Z listers just don’t seem affected. I’m so poorly from COVID, granted I haven’t been admitted to hospital but both myself and my husband have it and it’s scary trying to look after ourselves when the fever is that bad he’s hallucinating, I have no energy to get out of bed, we can’t take our dog for a walk and we haven’t been able to cook or clean we’re that poorly and exhausted. Meanwhile Sam has been living it up in the Maldives!! And I know what it’s like to have a 30th in lockdown. Yes it’s a bit crap but there’s millions of others in worse positions. I used to like Sam - not anymore.

• Heart

Tinksmum

VIP Member
I notice in the paper today lots of these zlebs are being called out for going away.....for work!!!

She is clearly avoiding posting on her grid for fear of the comments 🤣 why can’t she just take accountability for her actions. The longer she hides away the worse it will be. It’s not going away!

• Haha

Loopylips

I reckon she went to the Maldives, came home, received a bollocking from ITV and is now feeling really really embarrassed and is trying to pretend it never happened and carry on as normal rather than trying to pretend she never went away. She knows we all know, she must be feeling pretty stupid
I don’t think she is I think she believes she’s above everyone - the only thing she will care about is out doing her sister or trying to show off. I’m glad she wasn’t able to do her usual bragging - it obviously killed her because she resorted to posting a vid from last year of Rosie in Maldives just to satisfy that urge - bit pathetic when you break it down... designer bags and far flung holidays aside that’s it she acts as if she’s the doting mother but it’s literally all image no substance

Chez300

VIP Member
Just catching up on this thread, I could be way off the mark however I am bored so was just looking through who Sam has recently followed to see if she may have slipped up at all. Anyway she’s recently followed a woman who has been holidaying in the Maldives since the 23rd of December, this woman is not from the UK either as it states in her bio and doesn’t appear to be an influencer or fellow z-list celeb like our Sam, so how does Sam know her? Bit random. Unless they’ve met in the Maldives...I don’t want to post the ladies @ for obvious reasons however she is the 6th @ down on Sams following list. Instagram also doesn’t let you check this on the app you have to go onto your web browser and it’ll show you it in chronological order.
Loving the detective work! 🕵🏽‍♀️

I just nosey

Chatty Member
I bet you both get blocked 🙈 she’s reused a selfie from before Christmas to post the question so definitely not home yet. I remember she posted stories promoting her collagen tampon sachets in that shirt.
I bet you both get blocked 🙈 she’s reused a selfie from before Christmas to post the question so definitely not home yet. I remember she posted stories promoting her collagen tampon sachets in that shirt.
Yes it was in November !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Loopylips

I’m so pleased she’s been outed for it - I was beginning to think she had them in her pocket somehow

DuckDuck

VIP Member
I think mummie diaries is boring now anyway and only dipped in and out of the odd series
BIN THEM OFF
Like someone else upthread said I think Georgia K and Tommy Mallett are worth the airtime
He suffered with his mental health , he’s dyslexic , he’s built a business , she seems lovely
More worthwhile content there than ‘ will Big P propose ‘ yawn fest

• Heart