Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dubhun12

I've not posted much here before but I have to say I feel really sorry for Sam.
Fair enough that the background is a bit tacky and lots of tea on her family past (and present) buuuut i think she gets the tough deal out of them all.
If it wasn't for her finding "fame" on TOWIE and then going on to other ventures, she paced the way for how her extended family love today.
She always had notions but her family seemed to get by on the back of her.
She definitly comes across as too big for her boots and can be seen as snobby and waayyy too try hard.
Basically she grafted but Billie was far more likeable for half the amount of work.
I do feel bad as she stands by watching Billie having nelly, a house, the dream wedding and 30th when poor Sam tried to copy but failed and now seems to be trying to get the upper hand but is going no where fast.
I do genuinely feel she has lost touch with friends and family along the way trying to make her life perfect.
When she was the one that spurred them all on at the start.

Reactions: 19

Eirawen

VIP Member
i'm wondering if Sam has asked Billie to repost these birthday messages so it looks like its her? they are obviously breaking the rules somewhere!
There is deffo something afoot otherwise there would be pics of here opening hundreds of pressies,balloon garlands all over the place and a huge cake with 30 candles etc etc etc

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
I’ve complained to the ASA about her undisclosed Pandora ad. Fuck you Sam

Oh with the screenshot of the ad as I know you’ll probably delete it after reading here. Hi Samanfa 👋🏼

• Haha

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Hey.. did you spot on Billies latest post the food shot... suddenly stopped when it got to the tea cups, more cups out for just 2 adults! Plus flowers from Sam, hand delivered??
What I don’t understand is Billie would more than likely have her mum in her support bubble but then how does that work if Billie has bubbled up with her skating partner? Again assuming she’s had to bubble up with him?? I’m fed up of these zelebs

francesca posted on her story on christmas day and than deleted not long after
What a dickhead....actually hang on she’s just outed Sam...so well done Francesca!!!

• Haha

RDay

Chatty Member
I've noticed that, but surely they couldn't go away with being in a doi bubble?
I'm thinking Sam has secretly got married thats why they've all flown off and are so quiet.
I do think Billie is away too. She is only posting ads.

No way would Sam get married in secret. She would want the whole massive wedding like Billie.

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I've just looked at it, barrington hall! I bet Sam is well jel!
Lovely isn’t it! Not a fan of Luisa either tbh but the thought of Sam scrambling to keep up with her “country girl I live in Surrey and go horse riding” persona makes me laugh

• Haha

Benito

Baby Paul’s school has kept its reception class open, so now he’s taking unauthorised absence for the purposes of a holiday. It’ll be interesting to see if Sam sends him in when they return or if she doesn’t want to take any risks. I’m sure she’d send Rosie in if she could

• Haha
  • Wow

Eirawen

VIP Member
I thought it was a Tattle inside joke that her crohns had been cured cos she just never mentioned it again after CBB stint 😂
I think it came up in one of the very early Mummy Diaries, that Paul had been researching the illness and had found a cure.🙄 How come his cure is not used in hospitals around the globe then?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mum2girls

She’s too quiet, I think he’s proposed and they’re on holiday (film crew there so it’s ok) she can’t post about it because there will be a magazine deal 🙄🙄 read the room Sam! X

• Heart

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
If he does propose then he’s been forced into it really.... I feel sorry for him in a sense of if he doesn’t want to get married then he shouldn’t have to. I guess they should have discussed what they both want in the future though before settling down.

Eirawen

VIP Member
I know it's shocking, god knows what the home schooling would be like
"Me and me mam and pa went to maldifes cos it wuz mum s firtieyth innit"

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Meanwhile Sam is renting in Surrey because they can’t afford those Surrey house prices. I reckon another move is coming up 🤔😂

• Haha

Baxter75

Stacey Milburn (who is she?) saying Hope you're having the best time Sam and a sun emoji and Sam's actually screenshotted and shared??

• Haha

Dolly day dream

get rid of the lot of them! start afresh have georgia and tommy from towie baby diaries they are so much more down to earth have billie her one spin of show give other people a chance