Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whisperchat

VIP Member
I’ve noticed her chav mate Luisa hasn’t had much her stories either...maybe with them as well, she’s quite clearly jetted off somewhere. No doubt it’ll be her yearly holiday that she goes on without the kids
Gosh, I cannot STAND Luisa. She's absolutely insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

london89

Chatty Member
Amazing findings. Really hope the police are onto it as they say they are. Last night I felt sick reading that Surrey have got a temporary mortuary because of covid now and then the likes of her breaking the rules as if she's above the pandemic. How dare she.

• Heart

Mufasa

Chatty Member
I commented from my lurker account on her grid post asking if she enjoyed her birthday holiday. Mysteriously, if I go onto my normal account my comment isn’t there 👀🧐.
Own your shit Sam you massive bellend

• Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
Nice black and white photo to hide their holiday tans.
I'm new to this thread so hello everyone.

Can I just say that this picture of Big Paul looks like he's been taken to a taxidermist and stuffed ready to be mounted on a wall.. Horrific!!

• Haha

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Sam is going to be bloody fuming when she wakes up and sees those comments on the account she runs for BBP. I’d love to be a fly on the wall. 😂

• Haha

Heybooboo

VIP Member
If she was engaged there’s no way she would be able to keep it quiet! Unless bbp Paul knew if he did it now on holiday she wouldn’t get her limelight she craves and he wins still 😂

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Maybe. Speaking from experience you can’t force a man to propose! I’d been with my ex for 5 years and he showed no interest in it despite me speaking about my desire to marry frequently. I didn’t want to propose to him as I’m quite traditional. So after a messy breakup when I eventually met my now husband I was very clear about what I wanted and told him straight, “ no diamond no babies “ for me it’s a huge deal, sign of commitment etc. Thankfully he felt the same. I just think it’s so backward to have babies with someone and then get pissy he won’t marry you. You’ve got children who are the biggest commitment you can make. Maybe he just doesn’t see marriage as important which is fair enough. Or maybe he really doesn’t feel that committed to her. Let’s not forget baby Paul was conceived very quickly into the relationship so maybe wasn’t planned and they’ve never really been just a couple but more parents straight away. Whatever his reasons she did a massive f up giving him that deadline “ I want it before my 30th birthday .” He’s now got her and all her fans screaming at him to perform and it’ll just make him back off even more.
Giving him that deadline and him not delivering would be bad enough in private,but she has made her life so public it's far more humiliating. I agree that a baby came. very soon and I am wondering if it's her money that is glueing them together? He is not career minded and comes across as lazy. He dislikes the fame but financially they are doing well...until the bubble bursts. They don't even own their house which would be an investment for them when the TV work ends which it will

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I think Greg actually was a stockbroker, or at least when I was working down in our London offices years ago he used to drink in the same city bar as me after work
I think he was a ticket broker aka tout. He was involved in something that went to court you can find on Google.

• Haha

c0c0chanel

She’s too quiet, I think he’s proposed and they’re on holiday (film crew there so it’s ok) she can’t post about it because there will be a magazine deal 🙄🙄 read the room Sam! X
Surely he wouldn’t propose in Dubai.... isn’t that where she got “engaged” (use that term loosely) to joey?! 🤣

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I honestly think they’ve went the “you raise the boy cuz you the boy and I raise the girl cuz I’m the girl” route

• Wow
  • Sad
I thought if you had Crohn's then you have to shield. More proof she's full of shit 😡😡😡
I have severe crohns, like actual crohns not something made up or my boyfriend has cured. I havent had to shield, it all depends on what meds you are on and if your flaring or not . I 100% do not think she has it.

Ballstowall

Sam used to batter Joey and he still proposed after what a year of dating? Now she's had 2 kids and multiple "businesses" with BBP and still no ring after 6 years.. he's just not that into you!

So let’s say they had negative Covid tests to allow them to go and do their essential work in the Maldives they then had all these people around at Christmas after said tests. This is what the police should be on at them about. Mixing with that many people after a test means you might as well not bother. They really are absolutely stupid. I would hate to think I’ve been around all those then gone abroad putting my kids and other peoples lives at risk. Can you imagine one of them getting Covid and being stuck in a hospital for god knows how long and potentially coming home without one of your family that didn’t survive it. All for the sake of a bloody holiday. They obviously think they’re invincible so they won’t be get any vaccine will they !!! Again DICKHEAD