Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Remember when she was in Venice, on that Gondola, and the paparazzi were there? She was making out that they’d followed her because she’s so relevant and such a big star when we all know that she’d have tipped them off about it. 🙄
She’s absolutely desperate to be famous but she’ll always be a hard faced chav!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Heybooboo

VIP Member
The whole of Surrey went into Tier 4 on Boxing Day. We know she was at home, breaking the rules, on Christmas Day so...she flew to the Maldives when she wasn’t allowed
No I’m in Surrey we went into tier 4 a week BEFORE Christmas not boxing day

Reactions: 19

Nparker92

I find it baffling she is posting messages about Lord God as someone who has had children out of wedlock. Surely the two don't go together if you actually read the bible?

This is coming from an atheist who had her first child out of wedlock so I mean no offence! Whatever makes you happy, I just find it bizarre on her part.

• Haha

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Did she post this online? What an idiot.
You should actually send that pic into the daily mail.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Bit jet lagged Sam? Up watching catch up tv at 5am
Probably pondering on how to avoid backlash on social media since she has just come back from her mystery tour. The best thing is that she has not been able to post her 30th birthday celebrations or her holiday as it would be a dead giveaway!🤣. Poor Sam. She had been so looking forward to NYE. (now renamed Sam’s 30th birthday), but Karma had other ideas for her!

• Haha
I’ve had to make a new account to keep up with reading about all these z listers. Without doubt she is on holiday but I do wonder if they are actually somewhere else in Africa on safari rather than South Africa. It would explain why they haven’t been seen if they are somewhere quieter. I also have to say I can’t understand why any of these people can justify going abroad at this time. Dragging kids abroad during a pandemic is just disgusting.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
The annoying thing is all the Police will do is slap her with a fine which she can well afford or which will be paid by ITV because she was ‘working’
I hope it makes it to the news like Rita Ora and her party. It’s so embarrassing for them and should damage their image !!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I don’t think he’s proposed either. She’s away for her 30th, they’ll be scrambling back now to get back in the country before the new test rules are rolled out on Wednesday. Then we will see tonnes on social of them in their house isolating but she won’t admit it.

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Oh I agree, they care about nothing only themselves and have a massive sense of entitlement with an ego to match. I suppose this is the result of being told you're so special and can literally do no wrong all if not most of your life. Spoilt spoilt pups the lot of them and I can only imagine the impact her mothering will have on her children.
I think we are already starting to see the impact her mothering is having on her children. Paul is only 5 and look what a monstrosity he is becoming

• Heart

Amez-louise56

And they sat Tattle should be closed down and full of trolls

Well done all ...parking my bun here for the comments 🤣

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Just looked it up and found a couple of articles where she said it was a change of diet , vitamins and cutting down on alcohol ,also her pregnancies helped 🤷‍♀️
She's awfully lucky, I know a few people with crohns and they have a terrible time with it. Little ol' Sam just needed to get up the duff with Damien and that sorted hers out 😂

• Haha
If only the key workers knew how little these people care about the local and wider community. They are completely ignoring the rules and endangering people by setting such a shocking example. A stroll past this morning reveals no sign of their 4x4 and a car that I’m pretty sure belongs to the film crew parked in the drive. So no stay at home for one of them and ignoring mixing inside or outside for the other. Haven’t seen the nanny’s car lately, that was last around on Christmas Day.

• Heart