Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
So this new woman she’s following in the Maldives - look at her most recent post and swipe to the third picture - what do we think of the couple in the background in the gold dress and white shirt and shorts?
It does look like Sam but the bloke dosent look like BBp

Reactions: 17

Dexy

VIP Member
I love now she’s just slinked back, no explanation for being absent all over Christmas. How can her followers not see it? 🤣

Next Mummy Diaries will be all filmed in the Maldives I’ll bet.

• Angry
  • Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I reckon she went to the Maldives, came home, received a bollocking from ITV and is now feeling really really embarrassed and is trying to pretend it never happened and carry on as normal rather than trying to pretend she never went away. She knows we all know, she must be feeling pretty stupid
I don’t think she feels embarrassed I think she thinks she’s smug and got away with it.
She will break the rules again for sure

TJ90

VIP Member
It’s no wonder people relate to Billie more than Sam. At least Billie has some likeable qualities. I’ve just watched the most recent series of Mummy diaries and the difference in the sisters in plain to see.
I wonder if Billie wasn’t doing dancing on ice whether she would’ve gone to the Maldives for Sam’s birthday.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
We know Manf won’t have the vaccine. She shared a post from an anti-vax account to her stories when Rosie was small and she follows some anti-vax accounts.

As you know BBP cured her crohn’s so he is probably working on a cure for covid as we speak.
Let’s hope if she gets covid and gets sick she pays for private care because she literally does not deserve care from anyone in the NHS. She is so ignorant to what is going on around her. She is so thick to think having a 3 week break on insta when she’s on there everyday will go unnoticed! Her sister in law (not really) is equally as thick to post a picture of them altogether on Christmas Day. I cannot stand her!!!

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
she’s been busted. I bloody hope she’s fined the nasty cow. She thinks she‘s better than everyone else and is above the rules. Lets hope Surrey police come good.

• Heart

Eirawen

VIP Member
Yes I agree with those who think BBP just isn't into Sam. I think he's stuck around for the kids, BP in particular and Sam's just a spare part. That's my take on it anyway from watching the show, he negs her and points out all her flaws and the only time he appears to want to engage in conversation with her is when it's to do with the kids. Could be clever editing I suppose or maybe because its marketed as a parenting show.
I'm not fussed on him, I think his behaviour is bordering on abusive and I had a conversation with someone on one of these threads about how he may be on the spectrum and that could explain some of his behaviour. But all that aside I don't think their relationship is built on solid foundations and having the TV show and all that comes with it has meant they've stuck together because of the very obvious perks. If they were regular 9 to 5 folks I think they'd have called it a day yonks ago.
I think engagement/wedding/marriage for Sam is a delusion and again about the obvious perks it would bring, not for the real reasons anyone goes into that commitment. Shes built this new life and is trying so hard to climb the social ladder whilst doing it and will do anything it seems to have it all.
But its not real and I think she really is delusional.
I think they would have split shortly after Rosie's birth if it wasn't for the perks and money. He would take Paul with him back to his mum and sign on. I honestly thinks he finds her repulsive and keeps little Paul in the bed so that he can't have sex with her. Billie seems to have it all,a bloke who really blatantly fancies her and married her. She owns her house and is taking part in another TV show soon. Sam tries SO hard and doesn't get anywhere.

Yes I agree with those who think BBP just isn't into Sam. I think he's stuck around for the kids, BP in particular and Sam's just a spare part. That's my take on it anyway from watching the show, he negs her and points out all her flaws and the only time he appears to want to engage in conversation with her is when it's to do with the kids. Could be clever editing I suppose or maybe because its marketed as a parenting show.
I'm not fussed on him, I think his behaviour is bordering on abusive and I had a conversation with someone on one of these threads about how he may be on the spectrum and that could explain some of his behaviour. But all that aside I don't think their relationship is built on solid foundations and having the TV show and all that comes with it has meant they've stuck together because of the very obvious perks. If they were regular 9 to 5 folks I think they'd have called it a day yonks ago.
I think engagement/wedding/marriage for Sam is a delusion and again about the obvious perks it would bring, not for the real reasons anyone goes into that commitment. Shes built this new life and is trying so hard to climb the social ladder whilst doing it and will do anything it seems to have it all.
But its not real and I think she really is delusional.
The TV work will come to a halt sooner or later,I have no idea whether she has invested or saved any money she has made.p

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Opendoor

And just like that... as a new day dawns, the recycled selfies and damage control attempts disappear into the Maldivian night.

• Haha

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Anyone think Sam could read the Revive fact out loud? She is promoting it but probably cannot pronounce half the words she has posted about the product.
I asked to see the scientific research data so she could back up her claims...guess what I’m still waiting...she’s so thick but even worse are her dimwit fans who get sucked into buying it.

• Heart

Sophm19

VIP Member
Its a joke and then there was those 2 girls in the media recently fined for meeting up for walk with a "picnic" ( coffee) I didn't read the article tbh just heard bits and pieces but even if they were technically in the wrong why not send them home and say dont do it again. Then z list celebs will get away with all this because its "work"

Eirawen

VIP Member
It would serve her right if she caught o
I don't think the media will go for her or anyone else who's flew off to sunnier climes, they've possibly got a mag deal to feature all this and that's probably the reason for the silence not because she thinks she's done anything wrong. I mean she documented her Christmas shopping excursion when restrictions were in place and was almost oblivious to covid.
The thing is the pandemic has just been a minor inconvenience to these idiots, it hasn't really impacted on their lives
They have been brought up in families where ducking and diving is an occupational hazard.They know about the rules and the main thing for them is to try and find a way of breaking them without getting caught.Sam has done this successfully I think as her 30th will be shown on herTV show and /or some trash magazine i.e "work". If her actions mean that she infects the vulnerable/elderly she won,'t care, a criminal mentality cares little for anything except getting what they want they have a sociopathic lack of conscience.

• Heart

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Daily mail 100% reads here and I love it 😂 she’ll be absolutely fuming. I wonder if she’ll say anything or if she’ll still try and sweep it under the carpet 🤔🤔

HannahF

Some one is full speed ahead deleting all the comments on insta. Be real, youve been caught out. You make it worse by deleting comments as you cant hide from the press love

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
He is manipulative all round. He holds that imaginary engagement ring like a dangling carrot. Remember in the last series of mummy diaries when he said she was now ‘wife material’ because she’d cooked for him during lockdown and cleaned and did all housewifey stuff and she seemed thrilled with that. I’d tell him to fuck off personally. If birthing two of his kids isn’t wife material nothing ever will be.
Omg I couldn’t believe my ears when I saw this episode. It was SO sexist, how are all of their family and friends not calling him up on it. It was so embarrassing too that Sam was really excited by this “compliment”

• Haha
I bet Sam is still fuming with Gaynor for providing that first vital clue! But won’t be able to say anything remotely negative about mummy dearest to BBP.