Sam Faiers #6 We need to talk about little Paul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think little Rosie looks vacant probably being directed off camera by her mother, mouthing smile Rosie, look excited.

Reactions: 9
I always think little Rosie looks vacant probably being directed off camera by her mother, mouthing smile Rosie, look excited.
It was well funny when she rolled her eyes when listening to Sam's drivelling idiocy few weeks back,it was a proper🙄

Shes deleted the whole post 🤣 obviously didn't like all the negative comments!
The comments were brutally honest and some really funny ones that must have pinched her ego

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do think she’s trying too hard to get Rosie to be like Nelly.

Reactions: 13
I do think she’s trying too hard to get Rosie to be like Nelly.
I didn't think that was what was going on tbh I thought Sam wanted us to see that Big Paul interacts with his daughter and not just with his bratty little boy. But it backfired, as Rosie looked deeply uncomfortable and it is clear she is not used to a lot of attention from her Father and was overwhelmed.

Reactions: 14
I didn't think that was what was going on tbh I thought Sam wanted us to see that Big Paul interacts with his daughter and not just with his bratty little boy. But it backfired, as Rosie looked deeply uncomfortable and it is clear she is not used to a lot of attention from her Father and was overwhelmed.
Sorry that post wasn’t regarding dancing with big Paul, it was a general comment.

Reactions: 4
Sorry that post wasn’t regarding dancing with big Paul, it was a general comment.
Well she will never be Nellie who is more boisterous and confident. It was obvious that Nellie was far more confident riding a horse than Rosie despite a lot of pushing from Sam.

No need to apologise 🙂

Reactions: 4
Has anyone every came on her to dish the tea on Sam? She comes across as such a nasty piece of work. So does her sister. They send off school bully vibes! Not sure if I’m the only one who gets these vibes?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get the impression they're a bit mean girly yes, Billy perhaps less so now, she seems content with her lot which usually nips that behaviour in the bud. Sam seems a right madam, I think she probably resents Billy I feel she's competitive over the kids too. Maybe I'm being a bit mean myself but its how it comes across to me.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone every came on her to dish the tea on Sam? She comes across as such a nasty piece of work. So does her sister. They send off school bully vibes! Not sure if I’m the only one who gets these vibes?
Were they not involved in a big punch up years ago though it looked as if they came off worst.😀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah Mark went to visit them after their ordeal.
God i miss TOWIE. Think they both had shiners.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've never seen that, its like an episode of eastenders with kat Slater shouting you slaaagggg!
Poor Billy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've never seen that, its like an episode of eastenders with kat Slater shouting you slaaagggg!
Poor Billy.
Would love to know what caused it. Did billie and Sam say something or was it just jealousy? I had never seen the video until it came up on my TikTok the other day!

Reactions: 7
Honestly I'm shocked, those girls did a lot of damage, imagine if they hadn't been behind the wire cage. They wigged her through it!! I've always been scared of fights, I'd have run. They where calling her a slag so maybe they flirted with the wrong person, who knows?

Reactions: 8
It was something to do with Greg. I think Billie got with him while he was involved with another girl and so she got beat up outside faces by the girl and her Friends

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.