Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the 1st episode of the only way is Essex for a laugh after someone mentioned it on this thread and my god she has changed so much!! Wonder if she still has that star tattoo 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant believe Little Baby Paul is the first child to have a first day of school ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I cant believe Little Baby Paul is the first child to have a first day of school ever
That's what it seemed like it felt as if he was being launched into space,not starting his first day at school like millions of other children.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm a mother myself but I was appalled last night that baby Paul seems to be allowed to do exactly what he likes, I sometimes can be soft with my own little boy but I always know that I am the mammy at the end of the day and in my opinion I make the rules and he will listen to me. I would not be letting my child be late on the first day of school because he doesn't feel like getting up. Seriously Sam needs to get a grip! My god if he can do what he wants at this age what is next?!!! Its so clear he rules the roost and it seems like a horrible clinical environment really. Big Paul is an utterly self centered, undermining pig and has an obsession with his son. Don't think Rosie would have got or will get that much attention. Have to say Sam has made a fool of herself this series. And not to be cruel but you would think her skin was a matter of life and death the way she came across last night. Find her to be incredibly vain and selfish and I'd say it killed her to hear Billie got Dancing on Ice.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm a mother myself but I was appalled last night that baby Paul seems to be allowed to do exactly what he likes, I sometimes can be soft with my own little boy but I always know that I am the mammy at the end of the day and in my opinion I make the rules and he will listen to me. I would not be letting my child be late on the first day of school because he doesn't feel like getting up. Seriously Sam needs to get a grip! My god if he can do what he wants at this age what is next?!!! Its so clear he rules the roost and it seems like a horrible clinical environment really. Big Paul is an utterly self centered, undermining pig and has an obsession with his son. Don't think Rosie would have got or will get that much attention. Have to say Sam has made a fool of herself this series. And not to be cruel but you would think her skin was a matter of life and death the way she came across last night. Find her to be incredibly vain and selfish and I'd say it killed her to hear Billie got Dancing on Ice.
Sam seems to have absolutely no shame though ? Does she not realise how she’s coming across ? She thinks they are such high society now they’re living in SURREH, also what happened to her Essex accent that was oh so strong in TOWIE

I’m a lurker and have never commented on here before but after watching last night’s episode I am truly appalled! The school incident is just painfully and woefully embarrassing. Sam also looked miserable at so many points in the show - when Greg was talking at the table in the new house she looked like she was gonna chin him. And the bollocks about the bucket list. Could go on really...ITV may assess the worth of the ‘Knightley-Faiers’ and their rental bill after this series. Totally agree with Billie and Greg carrying the show, even look forward to Nanny Sue and seeing what she has to say is more interesting!

Reactions: 29
😅 How funny when greg said 'our house is lively'

In other words Samantha and Paul's is dull dull dull.

Oh and also.. (yeah she's really pressing all my buttons atm)

Just casually been gifted hundereds of pounds worth of toothbrushes.. Ffs!!!!! 😡

And its half term you thicket! 😩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Had to forward most of sams bits this season zzzzz and that first day of school drama was so ridiculous, acting like they were never gna see him again, fgs. Literally laughed out loud when she said they were never moving again bc yeh yu will be when the lease is up loool

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Just casually been gifted hundereds of pounds worth of toothbrushes.. Ffs!!!!! 😡

wtf has happened to her face !!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sam is so patronising to others less fortunate than herself. I think her heart is in the right place, it is her timing and delivery which needs working on. There they were at Champneys in Tring, pitying other folk for having a hard life, whilst quaffing their champagne/Prosecco. Do me a favour you bunch of twats, if you were that sorry for some families, you might at least offer to pay for a holiday for some of these hardworking Mothers, or set up a Trust fund in order that other underprivileged families could enjoy the same.

This lot make me sick at times, they really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t think Sam came off very well this series, something about her seemed really unlikeable / off and like she couldn’t be arsed.

Also the scenes with her mum talking at the table about her skin just seemed awkward? I think there’s some family tension building regarding BP and LP
I felt that too . I really like Sam , Billie , their mum and Gregg but sue seemed distant, a look of what the duck kind of thing when they were talking about skin and during the spa day . The kind of way my mum was when she wanted to give me a shake or didn’t agree

Reactions: 10

Maybe she should donate the toothbrushes to the food bank, I’m sure the lady and her kids who were on the show would be over the moon with them. It really pisses me off when companies gift stuff to people like Sam when there are so many people on their arses right now 😢

I’m just watching episode one of the recent series. Red flags immediately. Feel like Sam is saying help me. BP basically saying he’s been a bit touchy and Sam sarcastically saying a ‘a bit’. Somethings so off with him.
Also him saying she’s more attractive cos she’s been a housewife through lockdown 🤢

Reactions: 19
How did Sam and Paul even meet? They seem so poorly suited. She needs more of a cheeky jack the lad type guy, basically a nicer version of Mark Wright.

Reactions: 21
How did Sam and Paul even meet? They seem so poorly suited. She needs more of a cheeky jack the lad type guy, basically a nicer version of Mark Wright.
he probs was her coke dealer, thats how tamara ecclestone met her hubby too

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.