Sam Faiers #4 Unmarried, big Paul's in no hurry. Did you know Sam lives in Surrey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why any activities Sam’s kids do they do alone?! Rosie would have been brilliant in a class full of kids her age (even if they didn’t film it or blanked the other children’s faces out) the fact she was on her own was very overwhelming you could see it! She also does horse riding on her own and never a part of any group. Why do Sam & Paul not allow their children to be around other children at all? It’s so weird!!!!!!!!
Maybe it’s just for the show? I’m sure she goes horse riding with Luisa zissmans kids

Reactions: 1
When they were in the garden cinema show whatever the hell that was and Sam went in for a kissy snuggle whatever and big Paul literally just kept looking straight ahead at whatever kids film they were watching. Just CRINGE 😬

Lockdown housewife Sam thought she’d end up a Knightly,
But big Paul just cuddled up to Gaynor more tightly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And Sue seems to gush over the Sheps but rarely mentions Sam and her lot.

Sam's definitely the outsider in that family and if it wasn't being filmed, I reckon Billie wouldn't have called Sam about the plans. She didn't even know they were at the zoo which if you were filmong for TV and as close as they claim, surely you would know?!
Cos sam thinks she’s a cut above. Remember the show was aboit her until they realised people preferred Billie. Her and Greg are so much more down to eart and relatable and you can see they don’t get sam. And when paul said she was wife material in lockdown Cos she cared about cooking meals 😦 I would’ve knocked him clean out

They are all on the Colombian marching powder.. maybe that’s the reason big baby Paul won’t marry her! 🤭🤭🤭
I see loads of posts aboit them loving the white stuff but is it actually true Cos I refuse to believe itv would accept tit like that

Omg the gurn on Sam is insane!!!! I’ve recorded the stories for a laugh but no doubt they’ll be deleted by the morning
Please repost I missed them

The top pic is Surrey Sam and the bottom one is Essex Sam
Remember when she morphed into Carole wright

I deleted the insta app last week for a wee break cos my screen time was sick but does big Paul still only follow Sam on insta? I find that weird
Because the reality is it isn’t his insta and sam has created it for him and controls it to make it look like he loves her

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watching the latest episode, something about Big Paul makes me think he is a-sexual; he is so not into Sam or sex I think....

Reactions: 13
I'm surprised Rosie wasn't called Gaynor, to fit with the disturbing naming trend. My red flags are up regarding Gaynor and her two sons. They make me uncomfortable.
I’ve always found gaynor so creepy, just something about her..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tony gives me the ick as well not sure if it’s the mini gaynorness or the hair 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching the latest episode, something about Big Paul makes me think he is a-sexual; he is so not into Sam or sex I think....
I think he's just a faithful guy who doesn't want to cheat on his steady girlfriend, Gaynor.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It seems a bit odd that suddenly Sam is claiming that Tony’s wife is her absolute bezzer and they are like sisters etc etc. I don’t remember her ever being mentioned before. Just seems like another strategy by Sam to ‘seal the deal’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get how she went from someone like joey Essex to paul, polar opposites

Reactions: 15
It seems a bit odd that suddenly Sam is claiming that Tony’s wife is her absolute bezzer and they are like sisters etc etc. I don’t remember her ever being mentioned before. Just seems like another strategy by Sam to ‘seal the deal’
She is trying SO hard it's painful

Reactions: 7
Yes I'm surprised they even have kids. I bet he's extremely selfish in bed 🤢
Can just imagine sam giving all her page 3 moves and Paul’s like I only have sex to make babies like it’s a medical procedure eyes on a photo on the dresser of gaynor

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.