Sam Faiers #4 Unmarried, big Paul's in no hurry. Did you know Sam lives in Surrey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On their clothes website there are only 10 or so items to order. They are not going to make much money from that.

Reactions: 4
Oh I bet he’s interested in sex alright, just not with her. Google Madonna/bleep complex

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I get that people think BP is / was a drug dealer but honestly I can’t see it 🤣 if he was he would be a super embarrassing one

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
I get that people think BP is / was a drug dealer but honestly I can’t see it 🤣 if he was he would be a super embarrassing one
Most drug dealers need to be able to do basic maths. Not sure Big Paul will make the grade to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how she’s just admitted to staying round billies which means more than 6 people, booked Lapland and now talking about restrictions around Christmas and her birthday.... umm Sam you don’t listen to the rules anyway love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It seems a bit odd that suddenly Sam is claiming that Tony’s wife is her absolute bezzer and they are like sisters etc etc. I don’t remember her ever being mentioned before. Just seems like another strategy by Sam to ‘seal the deal’
because her sis in law has given Sam a new baby she can use shove in her tacky prams and high chairs for free promo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Too funny Billie got her massive 30th birthday party and Sam won’t get the chance to out do it for a lonnnnng time!

Reactions: 4
Loool at her fretting wether she’ll be able to go to Maldives for Christmas or not 😅 What a tragic dilemma to have

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching some of The Mummy Diaries, only on episode 2 of the current series, so sorry if this has already been posted, but look at Paul, no proper seat belt or chest straps on to protect him, just his thigh straps on his 5 point harness. Moving vehicle too. Why? Just why?! Lazy and irresponsible parenting.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Love how she’s just admitted to staying round billies which means more than 6 people, booked Lapland and now talking about restrictions around Christmas and her birthday.... umm Sam you don’t listen to the rules anyway love 😂
Not sure how she's booked Lapland tickets I tried Friday and they're closed for bookings until Monday...oh yeah that's right #gifted

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
She wouldn’t have mentioned it if they hadn’t been gifted to her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.