Sam Faiers #4 Unmarried, big Paul's in no hurry. Did you know Sam lives in Surrey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on TOWIE Billie always seemed to be in the background and it was much more about Sam. Dunno how she managed to get the Mummy Diaries gig but its a good job Billie & Greg joined in because its a snoozefest without them. Sam and Big Baby Pauls segments are sooooo boring. Billie & Greg make it entertaining. Little Baby Paul and Rosie are cute but Nelly even though she is a bit of a brat and Arfurrrr have more character.

I'm still waiting for the gurn fest episode. Maybe that'll be season finale ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So obvious she was expecting a proposal. He seemed gutted but was ott with it. So false. Oh and they way she eats bugs the life out of me and I don't know why 😡😱🤣🤣🤣

*She seemed gutted.
Same here the way she eats drives me mad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I always wanted a sister close in age but quite glad I don't now, the jealousy must be horrible between them two. Mainly from Sam!

It was PAINFUL when Billie rung Sam and told her that Milky Bar wanted Arthur as the Milky Bar Kid. Her face dropped. Her voice dropped. And it was through gritted teeth she gave her congratulations.

Imagine if that was the case and Baby Paul wasn’t chosen as the best eveh eveh eveh boy in the world!

Maybe she was expecting a cute box with an engagement ring inside it inside the bag.
I just went back and re watched this bit (oh my god WHY do I do it too myself!) and the tit munching grin on Big Paul’s face gives me the absolute rage!

I truly thought it was a bag of Big Paul’s dirty washing and he had deemed her housewifey enough to finally get to clean his skidders of his M & S y fronts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just went back and re watched this bit (oh my god WHY do I do it too myself!) and the tit munching grin on Big Paul’s face gives me the absolute rage!
I know. He's so slimy. Makes it worse than it was no doubt Sam's money that paid for the bag in the first place 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the baby is Tony Paul. And LP is Paul Tony. Also think little Paul talks to Sam quite rudely. Obviously we only see small bits but he doesn't seem to be like that with his dad.

Reactions: 12
So the baby is Tony Paul. And LP is Paul Tony. Also think little Paul talks to Sam quite rudely. Obviously we only see small bits but he doesn't seem to be like that with his dad.
I thought this, when he was whinging at her when she sang to the baby.

The names do make me laugh though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised Rosie wasn't called Gaynor, to fit with the disturbing naming trend. My red flags are up regarding Gaynor and her two sons. They make me uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sam are you not going to congratulate your sister on revealing she is gonna be on Dancing on ice? I'd say the green eyed monster is strong today!❄🤔

Moving to Surrey didn't make you more popular?! 😂😂
To be fair she did put something on stories but it must have killed her 🤣

Reactions: 5
If Big Paul could be assigned to be a character, do you think he would be Sheldon Cooper of Big Bang Theory but without the brains? He seems totally as if any social cues go over his head! 🤔

Reactions: 2
If Big Paul could be assigned to be a character, do you think he would be Sheldon Cooper of Big Bang Theory but without the brains? He seems totally as if any social cues go over his head! 🤔
Don’t say that I love sheldon 😂🙈 Sheldon is too much a legend to be in the same sentence as Paul 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.