Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
We should create a Mummy Diaries drinking game for the new series!

- Take a sip of your drink every time Surrey is mentioned
- Down your drink if Nelly has a tantrum
- Shot of spirits any time something says “Oh darlin” in response to any of the 4 kids kicking off
- Drink the beverage of the person to your left any time Sam allocates a new future profession to Rosie
- Drink the beverage of the person to your right any time you see Carex product placement
- Down your drink for the duration of the Lord’s Prayer any time Gaynor is on screen
- 3 shots for everyone if the sax man turns up

• Haha
Reactions: 99

VIP Member
Ooh look at this. Just seen this posted on Caroline Hirons’ skincare group on Facebook, looks like it wasn’t the collagen that cured her acne after all.
05FE717B-7370-45E9-A653-97E7F3BEC1A3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

northfieldsx

I actually do quite like Billie and Greg. They're down to earth and normal. Yes, they clearly have a lot of money but they still come across as your average family to me. I'm not sure if I'm just failing as a parent but I don't think the kids are too bad! I think it's a bit harsh to say Arthur is going to end up in prison - he's 2!

As for Sam and Paul, I'm almost speechless. I can't believe he actually said he only thinks she's 'wifey material' now that she's cooked and cleaned for him 3 months. What about the fact that she's the mother to your 2 children? Or maybe just that you love her? Did those things not make her wife material? He is just SO sexist and I have no clue what Sam sees in him. I think deep downs she knows he is an idiot and she can do better but she's in denial because they have this 'perfect' life together in Surrey with their 2 'perfect' children. How could she let go of that?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Mejustme

VIP Member
Rosie is cute, but Baby Paul is sadly turning into a clone of his slobby father. He was a gorgeous baby, so bright-eyed, cheerful, and healthy looking, but he's now overweight and whiny. Poor kid, not his fault.
I get the impression that LP belongs to BP and she doesn't have much input with him. Rosie is hers and BP doesn't have much to do with her, I find it all very strange 🤔

Reactions: 46

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Just caught up the TMD. Anyone else left with a really bad taste in their mouths after Paul constantly going on about how ‘great and fantastic his lockdown has been and how much he’s enjoyed it’.
Across the world, nearly a million people have DIED. Not to mention how many have lost jobs, businesses, homes and security and had families break up, their lives changed forever as a result of this but as long as you’ve had the time to exercise and have your house maid Sam cook for you on the regs. Fill your boots Paul you fricking wet wipe. Honestly these people live on a whole other planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Working mum? I do appreciate that she does at least attempt to go with some business ideas (blindly and erratically of course) but let's not pretend she's a working class mum juggling everything. She's got a bloody PA and was advertising for a housekeeper. Oh and a partner who has no actual job. Plus she's on holiday every single month.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Eirawen

VIP Member
Does anyone else think she prefers Claudia over Billie? 😂
I won't forget that she bought Billie a helicopter ride as a 30th birthday gift, knowing that Billie would be too scared to accept it as she doesn't like heights or helicopters. That struck me as a highly malicous thing to do

Reactions: 42

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Got permission from the government????????? This is either complete bullshit or fuck the corrupt government! So it’s ok for these Chavy tramps to film with handfuls of strangers in their home during the height of the pandemic but people could not see loved ones in care homes , husbands could not be with pregnant wives in early labour!!!!!! Fucked me right off if true!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

What the

Well the Surrey, Stetford Wife, posh, good house keeping image has slipped today and clear to see she is still the Essex’s coked up chav she has always been... that’s some amount of coke gurning going on from Sam. Hopefully she is be straight enough for the elite Surrey school gates tomorrow.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39