Sam Faiers #4 Unmarried, big Paul's in no hurry. Did you know Sam lives in Surrey?

Will Big Paul ever propose?

• Yes

Votes: 159 13.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,016 87.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @FoksiOska for the thread title! (sorry had to edit it slightly to fit it in. Original title: Wants to be married but Big Paul's in no hurry. Did you know Sam lives in Surrey?)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems sooo desperate to try and be the next big brand with this “revive collagen” brand but sorry to say I don’t think it will ever happen 🤐

Reactions: 14
Working mum? I do appreciate that she does at least attempt to go with some business ideas (blindly and erratically of course) but let's not pretend she's a working class mum juggling everything. She's got a bloody PA and was advertising for a housekeeper. Oh and a partner who has no actual job. Plus she's on holiday every single month.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Wow I am sure all the nhs nurses, cleaners, office workers relate so much to a millionaire who has not much to do all day apart from the sporadic meeting, Instagram and gym!
Sam I feel for you. Real hardship

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Working mum? I do appreciate that she does at least attempt to go with some business ideas (blindly and erratically of course) but let's not pretend she's a working class mum juggling everything. She's got a bloody PA and was advertising for a housekeeper. Oh and a partner who has no actual job. Plus she's on holiday every single month.
This pissed me right off this morning - so all of your ‘work’ involves being paid for taking your kids in day trips and holidays and being filmed ! Putting affiliate links on everything and filtering the duck out of yourself ! Bet your shattered love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This pissed me right off this morning - so all of your ‘work’ involves being paid for taking your kids in day trips and holidays and being filmed ! Putting affiliate links on everything and filtering the duck out of yourself ! Bet your shattered love 😂
This. They should be embarrassed to say they work hard right now. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 12
I love a Colin the caterpillar cake.

But if my "boss" regularly goes on the scrounge for cakes and favours I'd be a bit disappointed with a Colin. Then to have to share it 🤣just nah ah

Reactions: 7
Absolutely fuming and disgusted that she’s actually put up the post about her being a working mum etc! Silly little witch knows duck all about a days work!

Reactions: 23
It does annoy me when people like her trot out this line. They have become so detached from reality, living in their own freebie-bubble of gifts, holidays, parties, etc, that they have no clue what ordinary hard working people are up against.

I really would love to see them all fade into obscurity. But that won’t happen any time soon, I suspect.

Absolutely fuming and disgusted that she’s actually put up the post about her being a working mum etc! Silly little witch knows duck all about a days work!
I would love to see both her and her dumb sister Billie cleaning bogs for a day, or sweeping the streets. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I love her recent posts about her new skincare, promoting it but none of them mark as adds 🙄 it clearly states that even if you’re promoting your own product, needs today it’s an add!!!!! Hate these influencers thinking they are above everything...wonder how many young girls will be tricked by her into paying for this shite and then disappointed when it doesn’t work 😔 kim kardasian comes to mind...

Reactions: 12
Launching the amazing skincare range this morning - got someone in her house doing hair and make up wearing no PPE 🙄 Cue the balloon arch, the cake and boomerangs of her swishing her dress about. We might get a saxophone man if we are lucky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve just seen the skincare photos on dailymail, looks like they are holding up a tampon wrapper. Lots of airbrushing/sculpting on Sams face too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ does this woman not have any of her own ideas? She is blatantly ripping KylieSkin off in that daily mail photo shoot. I think she is most definitely a Kardashian wannabe, always commenting on there posts etc

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen the skincare photos on dailymail, looks like they are holding up a tampon wrapper. Lots of airbrushing/sculpting on Sams face too.
Haha I just did the same!
“ is it a sanitary pad? A plaster? Or a tampon ? What the hell is it? “ 😂😂😂 skim read just to find out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"this has been my main focus for the past two years"
But yet not once in the past few series of mummy diaries has she even hinted at a skincare range ffs.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.