Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that her sister in law (to be if Paul ever proposes) has named her new baby Tony. Tony. Wtf.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ohhh lol this makes more sense!!! Still strange. Baby Paul and Baby Tony 🙄
I know! Neither names are modern, fair enough using their daddies name as a middle name but not a first name, however at least Sam nor Billie used chavvy names for their kids like I expected them too.

Reactions: 2
I found this. Hopefully someone with a better understanding of accounts can make more sense of it than me!
It was all cheap tit. I'm sure everybody on instagram with a clothing business all get their stock from the same place and just put ridiculous mark ups on it. I ordered 2 pairs of leggings once and they were THE WORST leggings I've ever bought so so cheap. Primark leggings were better. So hopefully it's gone under as they were just ripping people off!

Reactions: 3
It was all cheap tit. I'm sure everybody on instagram with a clothing business all get their stock from the same place and just put ridiculous mark ups on it. I ordered 2 pairs of leggings once and they were THE WORST leggings I've ever bought so so cheap. Primark leggings were better. So hopefully it's gone under as they were just ripping people off!
Makes me laugh that she thought she was above Minnies Boutique but when All Bits London flopped! I’ve never heard of a single person buy from there.

Reactions: 7
Billie earns £10,000 for each Insta ad she does. Since 1st March she has done 36 ads at £10,000 each, that's £360,000.

That doesn't include the clothes she advertises that Minnie's sell. That includes l the times she advertises in the style, things they've had for parties, toys for the children and the fitness classes.

I'd say she's doing quite well!
There is no way she earns £10k per Instagram ad. A lot of the companies are small & that figure just wouldn't be feasible.

Reactions: 2
There is no way she earns £10k per Instagram ad. A lot of the companies are small & that figure just wouldn't be feasible.
She doesn't advertise for small brands though?

Carex isn't a small brand, In the Style are not a small brand, Sky and Disney trolls are not small brands, Interplay UK are not a small brand and Kindikids are probably the smallest business shebjas advertised for in the last two months.

The more followers, the more you get paid. She has 2.2million follows and gets around £10,000 a post. Charlotte Crosby from Geordie Shore has 7 million follows and can earn £27,000 a post.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I notice she didn’t know if she was expecting a boy or girl. Do you think it would have been baby Gaynor if it was a girl??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the poor people that aren’t celebs that should get gifted things, and a Hoover is an essential thing at that, Dyson doesn’t need the advertisement so why was she gifted a Dyson?
I agree! I’d probably be their target market but avoid companies who gift to any old loser like this. I think it makes a mockery of customers, expecting them to pay nearly half a grand for a grooming product you’re throwing at nobodies. Cheapens the brand completely and puts it on par with something tacky like JuicePlus in my eyes. People in marketing these days are absolutely clueless.

Never liked these two sisters, always reminded me of a pair of Essex builders in wigs. Seems like she’s a Towie cast-off who now identifies as a Made in Chelsea member. Could imagine her taking ‘ellaqushon’ lessons...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree! I’d probably be their target market but avoid companies who gift to any old loser like this. I think it makes a mockery of customers, expecting them to pay nearly half a grand for a grooming product you’re throwing at nobodies. Cheapens the brand completely and puts it on par with something tacky like JuicePlus in my eyes. People in marketing these days are absolutely clueless.

Never liked these two sisters, always reminded me of a pair of Essex builders in wigs. Seems like she’s a Towie cast-off who now identifies as a Made in Chelsea member. Could imagine her taking ‘ellaqushon’ lessons...
Yeah it definitely doesn’t give the impression of exclusivity for a high end brand

If anyone’s interested I did actually have the airwrap and it just didn’t work on my hair, I ended up selling it because the curls just fell out, very disappointed! Try before you buy would be my advice. I got the hairdryer instead which is amazing and well worth the money

Reactions: 6
It’s the poor people that aren’t celebs that should get gifted things, and a Hoover is an essential thing at that, Dyson doesn’t need the advertisement so why was she gifted a Dyson?
It’s not a hoover, Dyson now do hair equipment so this was the new hair styler. Not that it makes any difference, actually probably makes it worse.

What happened to Sam’s personalised children’s wear range? Wasn’t it called my little darlin or something tit like that? She ripped off forever sewing after they sent her a load of free clothes for the kids.

Reactions: 12
What happened to Sam’s personalised children’s wear range? Wasn’t it called my little darlin or something tit like that? She ripped off forever sewing after they sent her a load of free clothes for the kids.
She got a river island deal to pimp the kids out as child models and it pays more so suddenly the kids don’t wear the Chinese knock offs anymore?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The River Island stuff was hideous. All their kids stuff is actually. It’s crazy tacky! Wet hair not included

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I notice she didn’t know if she was expecting a boy or girl. Do you think it would have been baby Gaynor if it was a girl??
Greg made me laugh when just after Sam had Rosie he asked will she be called Pauline or Paula? I thought she would be called Gaynor. Sam is modelling a white dress on IG and it is really mutton dressed as lamb now it looks silly on her, and what is it with the Towie gang and wearing white?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.