Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam took the kids to buy bikes just randomly. No birthday or Christmas just choose a bike and if I remember right they really didn’t give a duck. How exciting when you were young and lucky enough to get a bike for birthday or Christmas?! They won’t get that. Just because you’re rich doesn’t mean you can’t teach your kids when you get big gifts and when you don’t.
Seen a lot of luisa chat in here and Sam wanting what she has etc but I’ve heard Luisa say she often tells her kids they can’t have something because she can’t afford it. Clearly she can but I think she goes dead against this lavish kids style. I’m sure her kids have plenty but she doesn’t spoil them as in oh you want it fine have it. She must think their kids are wild

Reactions: 6
Sam and Billie call vaginas "nunnies" Nelly and Arthur say "nunnie" too
I do too to be fair and have the name minnie in my family and have always explained that’s why when I hear Minnie I don’t think of it as that as I say nunnie 😂

Reactions: 1
She's just asked for information on mediation 😂 I'm presuming she meant meditation

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly, would be like when Jess Wright tweeted RIP when King Jong-il died. Clueless!
Hahaha she never. That's hilarious. On international womens day reported asked dawn ward who her female inspiration was and she said winnie Mandela 😂

Hahaha she never. That's hilarious. On international womens day reported asked dawn ward who her female inspiration was and she said winnie Mandela 😂
**reporter

• Wow
  • Haha
No! Please share
I’m pretty sure Greg was known to have been a party powder dealer but that was about 5/6 years ago though but I can’t vouch on how accurate that is - it’s just something that was rumoured amongst people when he would be more on the clubbing scene when he was younger

Billie does give me vibes that she’s into it. Maybe that’s why she’s so skinny !!

Reactions: 4
Might not be true but there bad been talk of Greg chatting up girls just before his wedding and trying to get coke.

**this was on Mumsnet

If I had that much money to buy a house, it would be in the middle of nowhere so I'd have no neighbours! Not that I'd want to be renovating anyway. Why can't these people just buy a house they love, redecorate and leave it at that!! It's criminal what Olivia Bowen is doing to that gorgeous house full of features to make it all grey, black and white like the rest of these idiots.
I’m actually glad Olivia modernising it because that blue carpet and cream sofa were criminal 😂 houses need to be modernised for future generations so they last longer if people leave it the way it is then it’ll just rot away.. hope she does add some colour to it though! I don’t think she really has a clue what to do with a house that big and I don’t think she’s got the money to do it Upto the standard a house like that deserves

Seen a lot of luisa chat in here and Sam wanting what she has etc but I’ve heard Luisa say she often tells her kids they can’t have something because she can’t afford it. Clearly she can but I think she goes dead against this lavish kids style. I’m sure her kids have plenty but she doesn’t spoil them as in oh you want it fine have it. She must think their kids are wild
I quite like Luisa she tells Sam and billie how it is, she disciplines her kids and when she posted that the Maldives is too dangerous for children and not fun for them I absolutly loved it 😂😂 Sam can keep pretending she’s lavish and rich and posh but we can just pull out the old towie videos & see her for what she really is ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed how cold and empty sams houses always are? In every house all she’s had in the living room is a basically just sofa. All that money but doesn’t care to make a house homey for her kids

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed how cold and empty sams houses always are? In every house all she’s had in the living room is a basically just sofa. All that money but doesn’t care to make a house homey for her kids
She probably thinks her Sam faiers duvet covers are the focal point of her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apart from photos in the wall she doesn't seem to have any personal possessions, I get minimalism but where are the lamps rugs cushions and a few nice pieces of furniture to put things on 🤔

Reactions: 3
5AB58D8D-7AC5-4803-BE3D-EB030E564F3C.jpeg
5AB58D8D-7AC5-4803-BE3D-EB030E564F3C.jpeg

This picture 😂 He’s still a mummy’s boy and look so much like Gaynor

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who has a white fabric sofa with kids!! Not just in one room but 2! I’m sure the other white sofa was in the kitchen in the old house too 🥴 she try’s to be ‘classy & elegant’ and quirky but it’s just not her at all.. I mean can everyone remember the tv unit she had in her old house? Look liked it was £29 from Argos about 30cm wide with a 60 inch tv hanging of the edge in a huge room with a grand fire! Her houses are always styled like she can’t afford to buy the furniture

When she showed us around the kids room I just sat and thought to myself ‘why are you showing us this empty sad looking room’ no colour, no curtains, no rug , nothing that screams children except wooden toys scattered on the floor.. even they’re beds are bland

Reactions: 11
Is anyone watching the S5 Mummy Diaries repeats on ITVBe at the moment? The lead up to Billie and Greg's wedding is ridiculous.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.