Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even so £360,000 for two months work isn't too shabby is it? The first 3 series of The Mummy Diaries they got 6 figures for so I'm guessing the next 3 paid more.

If she maintains 36 adverts for two months, let's say that's 18 adverts a month, that would be £2,160,000 a year.

Take off tax and NI that's still £96,000 a month according to the salary calculator.

Then you've got income from Minnie's, Mummy Diaries and whatever Greg brings in.
Wow!!! Near 100,000 a month just of ads alone!! My word

He already has three kids. Left his wife the week the third was born. Nice guy!
How you know this

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I can’t even believe this is real. No wonder the country is going down the pan. I thought hoover lines were bad? Get a facking life
It's the bloody mrs Hinch generation. Everybody wanting their houses to be show homes. Sam probably has a cleaner when it's not lockdown anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the thread derailed into towie and they are on about Lauren Popes partner
Popey was very desperate on TOWIE wasn’t she? She had so many boyfriends that were too immature for her, it’s okay to date a man 10 years younger if he has the emotional maturity but if he doesn’t, then what’s the point.

Reactions: 3
The house they are renting looks so cold and empty.
Agree. It’s a huge big space but they choose not to decorate it presumably as it’s a rental. They ended up being in their last rental a long time, it shouldn’t stop you making it homely in my opinion. Our first home was rented and we ended up being there for 4 years before we bought our house - we transformed the place in those 4 years- it’s odd to just leave it because you know that eventually you’ll be gone

I think they’re renting as will decide they don’t fit in the wonderful land of Surrey and a new series of them moving home to be welcomed back to Essex!
Still baffled though why manbabytracksuit Paul doesn’t develop any properties. I live in Essex and it’s a running joke that ‘property developer’ is the chosen job description always adopted by dealers. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I found this. Hopefully someone with a better understanding of accounts can make more sense of it than me!
Thanks, I had just searched under Samantha Faiers, and it just came up with her as a director of her media company. Anyway, the company’s net assets for the last financial year were only £20k??!!

• Wow
I think they’re renting as will decide they don’t fit in the wonderful land of Surrey and a new series of them moving home to be welcomed back to Essex!
Still baffled though why manbabytracksuit Paul doesn’t develop any properties. I live in Essex and it’s a running joke that ‘property developer’ is the chosen job description always adopted by dealers. 😂
I used to think P was a dealer but not now, I have since heard he was just a builder.

If Paul was really just using Sam, like some have speculated, then surely he would marry her because then legally he would be entitled to her money should they split up, it’s just something I ponder over in the early hours 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion.
Matching tracksuits all the rage. Let’s go start our TIk Tok phase.

I used to think P was a dealer but not now, I have since heard he was just a builder.

If Paul was really just using Sam, like some have speculated, then surely he would marry her because then legally he would be entitled to her money should they split up, it’s just something I ponder over in the early hours 😂😂
Ahh yes. And more control. I too like to ponder life’s mysteries 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks, I had just searched under Samantha Faiers, and it just came up with her as a director of her media company. Anyway, the company’s net assets for the last financial year were only £20k??!!
Under the people tab it lists Paul's occupation as property developer. Would this be currently, or in 2017 when the company was started?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.