Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jessjjuk

I honestly don’t think I have ever despised someone as much as that absolute fuckwit Sam, she is an absolute beg, who is so cringeworthy. Her children are spoilt babyish little brats, I cannot stand how anytime her children does anything basic she makes such a big deal of it like no one else in the world has ever done it! She pushes her children to do what she wants them to do and constantly tries to justify the fact that she’s clearly a complete twat...... her own partner seemingly doesn’t even want to be around her..... let alone marry her. She just comes across desperate. I don’t think she could be any less relatable if she tried! I wish itv would just drop her And her horrible kids from the show and concentrate on Billie and Gregg
Hey Billie! 🤣😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 115

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

I honestly don’t think I have ever despised someone as much as that absolute fuckwit Sam, she is an absolute beg, who is so cringeworthy. Her children are spoilt babyish little brats, I cannot stand how anytime her children does anything basic she makes such a big deal of it like no one else in the world has ever done it! She pushes her children to do what she wants them to do and constantly tries to justify the fact that she’s clearly a complete twat...... her own partner seemingly doesn’t even want to be around her..... let alone marry her. She just comes across desperate. I don’t think she could be any less relatable if she tried! I wish itv would just drop her And her horrible kids from the show and concentrate on Billie and Gregg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Hairraiser

VIP Member
Sams been gifted a ‘limited edition dyson hairdryer’

fucking hell dyson, what are you playing at?

I work on a hospital ward with covid-19 positive patients, and as everyone is aware a symptom is a high temperature, resulting in patients feeling hot and sweaty and needing a fan to cool them down. With only 1 or 2 fans to go around the whole ward, we are using cold wet flannels to cool them down.

why can’t dyson ‘gift’ a few hospitals with their fans and actually make a difference to people’s lives? Not make a difference to someone who could easily afford to buy about 10 of these hairdryers and call it pocket money. why are they trying to promote a hairdryer in this current climate? The majority of the population have lost their jobs, are they stupid?
Ridiculous, I’m so livid.

Sam’s morals are all over the place, she is doing a wonderful thing by helping the children in Moldova, but bragging and showing off an expensive hairdryer that she doesn’t need , that she could easily donate to someone who actually needs one! Very strange 😐

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

Yawnyoureboring

yeah I notice that a lot too from Paul’s side. He doesn’t seem as close to Rosie. To give them the benefit of the doubt though Rosie is a very confident child so maybe they just feel she’s ready/more suited to nursery? Little Paul is definitely an introvert
Because they've made him that way. Rosie has no choice but to be more independent than him. Just look at the sleeping arrangements. Paul had a kitted out bedroom grands worth of stuff, but was never made to sleep in there as big Paul prefered him in bed with him? But Rosie had a little basic cot shoved next to a double bed in a random room and was left to cry it out whilst her older brother cuddled in bed with mummy and daddy? Sorry but no, I couldn't treat my children so differently regardless of their confident personalities x

• Sad
Reactions: 73

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Billie and Greg are no better! Thick greedy chavs with bratty kids.... 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Did anyone hear in tonights ep, when Sam said I'm not having more kids until I'm married, thats my stand, and Luisa replied 'well I don't think your going to be having more kids then' 😂😂🤦‍♀️.

Even her own friends don't think Paul is going to marry her, why can't she see it?!🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Katienana

Just watching last nights episode. The bitbthst has disturbed me is Greg showering Arthur and Nelly. At one point Greg appears to leave the room with Nelly leaving Arthur on his own. except he's not alone, is he, he's being filmed by a camera person who is getting shots of his backside squashed up against the glass. Why is there no protection for these kids its disgraceful and someone at itv should be paying closer attention to this. It's wrong. Why the fuck does that need to be shown on tv.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Badg69

Chatty Member
Whatever she decides, Big Paul would much rather see Mumma Gaynor in the sexy outfits

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Peachy9

VIP Member
All you hear Paul do is complain or say “Nahh.... what you wanna do that for!?” or “Nahh... he doesn’t want to do that!?”
Did anyone catch the comment he made about Sams family coming for Christmas dinner? I’m going to go back and watch it but he said something about staying in bed until they’ve gone!?
God he's so fucking rude at times. At least with Greg you can see he fancies the pants off billie, even if he does act like a bit of a prat sometimes. He's normal!
Paul just seems to have a bit of an obsession with baby Paul.... I can't be the only one to think the attachment is a little.... Off there?

Reactions: 58

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Fully agree with all the above comments about Paul he's hugely controlling, I remember the episode when Sam was begging Paul to go through baby names with her because her new daughter needed to be registered asap she told him straight time was running out and it wasn't fair on the little one and he said "Nah I'm not even looking I'm not ready yet" and shut the subject down then Sam told the family she wanted the name Rosie so they all said that's it then you've got a name Paul said "No she can't have that cuz I've not said so yet" the power trip he's on is unreal and if little Paul becomes a teenager with his dad's traits I don't envy Sam one bit .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

eyeballs

VIP Member
All 4 of those children are spoilt and badly behaved. Why aren’t they embarrassed to show the nation this ??

• Haha
Reactions: 53

justfortonight

Chatty Member
God that bloody q&a she did yesterday 🙄🙄

‘If I’m craving something sweet I usually have fat free Greek yoghurt with raw acacia honey.’

Oh piss off and have a bag of chocolate buttons you fun sponge.

And don’t get me started on that nauseating ad for almonds 😩 banging on about how they’re full of magnesium, the woman couldn’t spell magnesium if her life depended on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Mejustme

VIP Member
So looks like Paul was named after his Dad so they were both called Paul Day. (His Dad is still alive) Younger Paul then changed his surname to Gaynor’s which is Knightley. His brother Tony also uses the Knightley surname. I didn’t realise but they are half brothers, same Mum but different Dads. Who is the oldest? Paul or Tony?

Have searched for early articles online and Paul is named as Paul Day in all the early articles about him dating Sam then all in later articles is called Knightley but no mention of name change.
It's quite intriguing this saga,Paul must be the oldest ,Gaynor must have married again to s knightley ,that's why Paul's changed to that name ,just had a thought Gaynor must have been a Gay Day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Eirawen

VIP Member
Sam’s 30th is going to be a series of one upping her sister I just know it.
:rolleyes: :LOL: :mIS that next year? I suppose there will be the usual "will big Paul propose" and a holiday in the Maldives followed by a west end party with friends and family followed by a trip to Dubai and a long weekend in the Celtic Manor hotel in sth Wales with Billie and family and SUe and Ferne McCann and then a Safari in Kenya with Paul which will enable Sam to show off her photographic "talents" and get one over Billie.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Keelz11

I used to like her until she said Herbalife cured her Crohn’s disease I just can’t believe she would say such an outright lie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
But it’s just such a childish answer...I’d be devastated if the man I’d been with for years, had children with etc wouldn’t propose and that was his excuse. The more I think about it, I see him as one of those people who are only with others for what they get out of them. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just think it’s a bit cruel tbh.
Or

Youve met a girl, she's on a reality show, you end up pregnant and all of a sudden you've been pushed into a reality series and suddenly everything in your life is filmed and used as content to keep this show going. Nothing is private as everything is aired to keep those ratings up, even your partner in labour.

Now the interest is peaking and the pressure is on to get more viewing content, one half of the brand has done the children, the engagement, the wedding and now the house renovation, all that's left on your side is a proposal and it feels like it's desperately needed, not because she wants it, but because she wants a big, spectacular wedding that OK mag will pay for and more importantly get another two seasons for your show.

I can see why he's feeling forced into it. The whole process from beginning to end will be played out everywhere. They have no privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40