Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greg made me laugh when just after Sam had Rosie he asked will she be called Pauline or Paula? I thought she would be called Gaynor. Sam is modelling a white dress on IG and it is really mutton dressed as lamb now it looks silly on her, and what is it with the Towie gang and wearing white?
White clothes are the new marker for Middle Class or Upper Middle Class re branding. Geri Halliwell only wears white now she’s a Lady of the Manor. Sam saw it and jumped aboard which is fitting as she’s now a Surrey Lady of the Manor (she wishes)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not a hoover, Dyson now do hair equipment so this was the new hair styler. Not that it makes any difference, actually probably makes it worse.
I know that now and actually posted
Because these “men” don’t treat their ladies with any respect from the what we have seen on tv
Its up to the women imo, if you carry a baby then it should be your choice, obviously the daddy has to agree but really, it’s the mummy’s choice.

Lots of boys are named after their dads.

Reactions: 1
I really don't know why I watch this programme as it's so crap? Both Faiers sisters are bloody annoying and so flipping rich. They make raising children seem like it's a new thing and something that can only be achieved by spunking away £££s.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m unfollowed Sam and Billie... both so annoying, lots of ads or Sam trying to prove her new social status

Apologies if this has been discussed already, but just spotted this article (and sorry again for it being The Sun!) - looks like Billie and Greg’s build project might be hitting a bump!

I’m amazed that Paul and his brother Tony both managed to convince their partners to name the Sons after themselves?!

Reactions: 10
Apologies if this has been discussed already, but just spotted this article (and sorry again for it being The Sun!) - looks like Billie and Greg’s build project might be hitting a bump!
They aren't changing the look of the house too much, hardly being bulldozed by the looks of it just extending over a garage. Thats just arseholey jealous neighbours x

Reactions: 2
Probably just don’t want Billie as a neighbour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m amazed that Paul and his brother Tony both managed to convince their partners to name the Sons after themselves?!
Who calls there kids Paul and Tony? Even if they were multi millionaires I'd be refusing, middle names maybe, but it just looks like you are pandering to them

Reactions: 13
I'm definitely not missing the summer glow, does she not see the weather outside!
I'm definitely the most tanned I've been in a long time or is that just me? 🙈🙈
Are you not missing your fortnightly trips to the Maldives hun?? I know I am 🤣🤣

Also her top lip!! Too much

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I had that much money to buy a house, it would be in the middle of nowhere so I'd have no neighbours! Not that I'd want to be renovating anyway. Why can't these people just buy a house they love, redecorate and leave it at that!! It's criminal what Olivia Bowen is doing to that gorgeous house full of features to make it all grey, black and white like the rest of these idiots.

• Haha
Have any of them (Sam, Billie, Greg or Paul) even lightly skimmed over the George Floyd case or BLM movement in general? Leaving a heart emoji on Ferne McCans post isn’t enough! It’s bleeping disgusting, I lost all respect for Sam when she was body shaming women and to now see she is staying silent during a time when these so called influencers should be using their voice and platform, is really disappointing. I’m going to have to block her, don’t want to see her trash on my feed any longer.

if they have covered it then I will delete my post and apologise, but I haven’t seen anything from them regarding it...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have any of them (Sam, Billie, Greg or Paul) even lightly skimmed over the George Floyd case or BLM movement in general? Leaving a heart emoji on Ferne McCans post isn’t enough! It’s bleeping disgusting, I lost all respect for Sam when she was body shaming women and to now see she is staying silent during a time when these so called influencers should be using their voice and platform, is really disappointing. I’m going to have to block her, don’t want to see her trash on my feed any longer.

if they have covered it then I will delete my post and apologise, but I haven’t seen anything from them regarding it...
Of course they haven’t. And quite frankly, while I do urge celebs to speak up because they have a large platform and can help turn the tides of change, I don’t want them to. They ain’t got the range and it won’t be genuine.

Reactions: 7
Of course they haven’t. And quite frankly, while I do urge celebs to speak up because they have a large platform and can help turn the tides of change, I don’t want them to. They ain’t got the range and it won’t be genuine.
Perfect way to describe them!

Reactions: 5
Exactly, would be like when Jess Wright tweeted RIP when King Jong-il died. Clueless!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sam now has on her insta story 🙄 but I completely agree on your stance on it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.