Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Billie is investing it and creating a family home for them.

Sam‘s houses appear cold with no warmth at all because its always temporary

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So Billie is worth about 3 million and earning £10,000 per Instagram post.

Sam's apparently worth 4 million so wonder if she earns the same for Instagram posts?

It also says in the article that Billie is living nearby in Essex in the house she grew up in.

I thought she was living in the house she has been with Greg, didn't know it was her childhood home?

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Sam's apparently worth 4 million so wonder if she earns the same for Instagram posts?

It also says in the article that Billie is living nearby in Essex in the house she grew up in.

I thought she was living in the house she has been with Greg, didn't know it was her childhood home?
wow the Instagram life sickens me. £10,000 for one vacuous dumb post. That really upsets me when I know how hard I work for the same amount. How hard my best friend works At the moment for that same amount in the NHS - long hours, days,weeks, months. And she just posts one crappy post. That’s really got to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Her house is quite a newly built house I’m sure?

Reactions: 1
What is the posh voice on the ‘art supplies’ video 1000% had elocution lessons
But yet 100% still a thick twit! Constant use of ‘was’. When we was little.. We was in the Maldives... Arghhhhbksnxjcvjdnakckjdan

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If it has planning permission then that would probably be right
It originally had planning permission to be turned into two separate homes, the plot of land is really quite huge.

It originally had planning permission to be turned into two separate homes, the plot of land is really quite huge.
1 million would probably be around what you would pay especially with the planning permission

God that bloody q&a she did yesterday 🙄🙄

‘If I’m craving something sweet I usually have fat free Greek yoghurt with raw acacia honey.’

Oh piss off and have a bag of chocolate buttons you fun sponge.

And don’t get me started on that nauseating ad for almonds 😩 banging on about how they’re full of magnesium, the woman couldn’t spell magnesium if her life depended on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
God that bloody q&a she did yesterday 🙄🙄

‘If I’m craving something sweet I usually have fat free Greek yoghurt with raw acacia honey.’

Oh piss off and have a bag of chocolate buttons you fun sponge.

And don’t get me started on that nauseating ad for almonds 😩 banging on about how they’re full of magnesium, the woman couldn’t spell magnesium if her life depended on it.
the yoghurt and honey comment got me too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else do a massive eye roll at the diva videos of Nelly?
Yes! It’s cute until it’s not cute anymore 😂 she’s getting older you don’t want to raise a little girl who’s going to talk to her friends like tit, be a bully or act so far up her own arse she won’t have any friends & that’s exactly the way it’s going to go because Iv noticed billy isn’t like that personality wise so I’m not sure why they’ve moulded nelly into a ‘diva’

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.