Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I would have acted the same way if cameras were on me. If it was a normal situation i would have acted differently! I felt he seemed very awkward 😬
I agree, trying to discipline properly with cameras and camera crew and half the shop staring at you must feel so awkward!

Reactions: 8
I agree, trying to discipline properly with cameras and camera crew and half the shop staring at you must feel so awkward!
But that's the trouble isn't it? Children will always play up, and they always do it when you least want them to, usually when they have attention or want more of it. These children have all the attention ALL of the time, and are probably encouraged at times to be 'cheeky' or naughty.
I just leave the shop if my kids start acting up, but heaven forbid he did that as they had the whole bloody film crew with them!
They need to reflect on why they are choosing to do this and who it really benefits.

Reactions: 12
But that's the trouble isn't it? Children will always play up, and they always do it when you least want them to, usually when they have attention or want more of it. These children have all the attention ALL of the time, and are probably encouraged at times to be 'cheeky' or naughty.
I just leave the shop if my kids start acting up, but heaven forbid he did that as they had the whole bloody film crew with them!
They need to reflect on why they are choosing to do this and who it really benefits.
👏🏼

Reactions: 2
Just started watching this while on lockdown one thing annoying me is them calling big Paul and little Paul (I never watched towie)

Reactions: 5
There is no way Paul will ever propose to Sam - he would’ve done it by now! She will cling on forever in the hope that he does but I feel sorry for her. Must be so tit to see your sister happily married and to be waiting to be asked with the whole nation watching knowing it’s not gonna happen 😂

Reactions: 16
There is no way Paul will ever propose to Sam - he would’ve done it by now! She will cling on forever in the hope that he does but I feel sorry for her. Must be so tit to see your sister happily married and to be waiting to be asked with the whole nation watching knowing it’s not gonna happen 😂
She’ll be terrified the series will peter out before he proposes, then any wedding will have to be covered out of their own pocket

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll be terrified the series will peter out before he proposes, then any wedding will have to be covered out of their own pocket
I think this too. I think it’s why she keeps saying ‘ I want to be married before I’m thirty. ‘ It’s just to give him a deadline. I mean how ridiculous - you live with him and have given him two kids, what does it matter how old you are when you get married? You’ve done the biggest commitment you can do. Not going to happen now because of CV anyway.

Reactions: 11

well Sam wants it in time for her 30th- wouldnt it look even more awkward for her if it STILL doesn’t happen for her birthday 😄 I’m sure she’s already planning her luxurious trip for December so it looks good for the gram to go with this magical proposal.

I remember when they had dinner for the last night in Venice on this season of MD & her desperation and the anticipation for that engagement ring during the meal was hilarious. she saved her ‘sexy nightie’ for a night not worth celebrating for 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think this too. I think it’s why she keeps saying ‘ I want to be married before I’m thirty. ‘ It’s just to give him a deadline. I mean how ridiculous - you live with him and have given him two kids, what does it matter how old you are when you get married? You’ve done the biggest commitment you can do. Not going to happen now because of CV anyway.
agree with this 100%

Reactions: 3
Did anyone hear in tonights ep, when Sam said I'm not having more kids until I'm married, thats my stand, and Luisa replied 'well I don't think your going to be having more kids then' 😂😂🤦‍♀️.

Even her own friends don't think Paul is going to marry her, why can't she see it?!🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Oh dear tantrum prone Nellie is overcome in the drama school, that plump guy who knelt in front of her had trouble getting up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's the complete lack of car safety that really irritates me. Nelly didnt even have her seatbelt over her shoulder tonight. It's not the first time on the show where one of the children hasn't been restrained properly. I dont think its acceptable to basically promote it as people are bound to copy.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
You can tell this when you compare Billies posts to Greg’s.. she still looks nice just not as filtered and edited!
And why oh why has Billie ruined her teeth? It’s bad enough that Sue has full on horse teeth, Greg got his done. I always thought Billie had lovely natural teeth and now they are squared off and samey. Shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*She is also jealous of her sister who has a bloke who fancies her like mad and has married her*

I am absolutely convinced there’s been several rumours about Greg playing away, I’m sure I saw it on MN of all places.

He’s a wide boy.

Reactions: 14
*She is also jealous of her sister who has a bloke who fancies her like mad and has married her*

I am absolutely convinced there’s been several rumours about Greg playing away, I’m sure I saw it on MN of all places.

He’s a wide boy.
I wonder? He comes over as a cheeky chappy/family man

Reactions: 7
Bless Sam thinking she can sing 😂

Bugged me how they had to crash their Moms date though.

Luiza put Sam in her place though re babies and marriage.

And wonder what happened to the house they viewed as they talk about putting an offer in?

Reactions: 9
The way they "spied" on their Mum's date was so contrived a chef would never allow the public to lurk in his/her kitchen to watch the customers it must have been agreed with the restaurant before hand.

Reactions: 17
Sams been gifted a ‘limited edition dyson hairdryer’

bleeping hell dyson, what are you playing at?

I work on a hospital ward with covid-19 positive patients, and as everyone is aware a symptom is a high temperature, resulting in patients feeling hot and sweaty and needing a fan to cool them down. With only 1 or 2 fans to go around the whole ward, we are using cold wet flannels to cool them down.

why can’t dyson ‘gift’ a few hospitals with their fans and actually make a difference to people’s lives? Not make a difference to someone who could easily afford to buy about 10 of these hairdryers and call it pocket money. why are they trying to promote a hairdryer in this current climate? The majority of the population have lost their jobs, are they stupid?
Ridiculous, I’m so livid.

Sam’s morals are all over the place, she is doing a wonderful thing by helping the children in Moldova, but bragging and showing off an expensive hairdryer that she doesn’t need , that she could easily donate to someone who actually needs one! Very strange 😐

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79
And why oh why has Billie ruined her teeth? It’s bad enough that Sue has full on horse teeth, Greg got his done. I always thought Billie had lovely natural teeth and now they are squared off and samey. Shame!
looks like Greg has only had a few teeth done on the top , none at the sides and bottom!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.