Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't see the need (already got the wife, kids and house basically)
Doesn't have his own money to buy the obligatory massive ring
Put off by the massive song and dance of a proposal that would be required
Doesn't fit with the storyline yet?
Waiting for Billie's wedding to be over/ for them to move house etc
Purposely won't do it because she/ everyone is pressuring him

Probably a bit of all the above but number one I imagine he just can't be bothered and doesn't see the need
I get you - I think as he said , the more he's pressured (which by the way won't subside) he won't do it - I think perhaps he just wanted a son to make up for the life he didn't get with his own father (issues there?) ..

If Sam doesn't like Surrey and would want to move back,that would be it. Who knows.

Reactions: 5
The Daily Mail has done an article on the house and seems from the comments that Sams house is rented. Someone said £4K a month!

Reactions: 4
Daily mail now reporting they’re renting it for £7k a month!!

Daily mail now reporting they’re renting it for £7k a month!!
7k rent ?!?! Why don’t they buy it ?! Can’t afford it , so how can they afford the rent unless it’s paid for by some of the begging , these lot are just nuts

Reactions: 4
I really couldn't believe what I was watching last night when Paul had those children in the shops. He was so pathetic, doesn't know what to say or parent the children. Just stood their calling them names and pathetic looks. I wonder how Sam feels watching him parent her children??

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I really couldn't believe what I was watching last night when Paul had those children in the shops. He was so pathetic, doesn't know what to say or parent the children. Just stood their calling them names and pathetic looks. I wonder how Sam feels watching him parent her children??
I’m surprised that he didn’t buy them something more indulgent than crisps to reason with them. Normally the only way those children behave is when they are given something from the Disney shop or Smyths when they are out as a bargaining shut up tool

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised that he didn’t buy them something more indulgent than crisps to reason with them. Normally the only way those children behave is when they are given something from the Disney shop or Smyths when they are out as a bargaining shut up tool
There’s probably nothing left for them to buy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we all realistically think they will move within a year ? Paul wouldn’t want that.
What do we think is going on with Paul ie why he hasn’t proposed ?
He said in one of the episodes the more he is pushed the more he digs his heels in.

He said in one of the episodes the more he is pushed the more he digs his heels in.
But it’s just such a childish answer...I’d be devastated if the man I’d been with for years, had children with etc wouldn’t propose and that was his excuse. The more I think about it, I see him as one of those people who are only with others for what they get out of them. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just think it’s a bit cruel tbh.

Reactions: 16
But it’s just such a childish answer...I’d be devastated if the man I’d been with for years, had children with etc wouldn’t propose and that was his excuse. The more I think about it, I see him as one of those people who are only with others for what they get out of them. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just think it’s a bit cruel tbh.
I think Sam and her family make him squirm, he seems to get on ok with Greg but I don't think he likes the attention seeking and the constant selfies, I think having the kids has glued him to Sam if it wasn't for them he would have long gone and I don't think it will last anyway once the money stops coming in he will go back to Mother.

So are we definitely to presume they’re renting short term?
They should buy somewhere like Billie has while the money is still coming in, when the gravy train ends and it deffo will do the money or savings if they have any will run out pretty fast. So they need to invest in a property now or they will end up renting something cheap form a rogue landlord or having to go on the council list. Oh how the mighty will have fallen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Or

Youve met a girl, she's on a reality show, you end up pregnant and all of a sudden you've been pushed into a reality series and suddenly everything in your life is filmed and used as content to keep this show going. Nothing is private as everything is aired to keep those ratings up, even your partner in labour.

Now the interest is peaking and the pressure is on to get more viewing content, one half of the brand has done the children, the engagement, the wedding and now the house renovation, all that's left on your side is a proposal and it feels like it's desperately needed, not because she wants it, but because she wants a big, spectacular wedding that OK mag will pay for and more importantly get another two seasons for your show.

I can see why he's feeling forced into it. The whole process from beginning to end will be played out everywhere. They have no privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Or

Youve met a girl, she's on a reality show, you end up pregnant and all of a sudden you've been pushed into a reality series and suddenly everything in your life is filmed and used as content to keep this show going. Nothing is private as everything is aired to keep those ratings up, even your partner in labour.

Now the interest is peaking and the pressure is on to get more viewing content, one half of the brand has done the children, the engagement, the wedding and now the house renovation, all that's left on your side is a proposal and it feels like it's desperately needed, not because she wants it, but because she wants a big, spectacular wedding that OK mag will pay for and more importantly get another two seasons for your show.

I can see why he's feeling forced into it. The whole process from beginning to end will be played out everywhere. They have no privacy.
If it was allowed I reckon Sam would be having sex on tv with him and showing the viewers how to do new positions etc, thank god that isn't allowed.:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know full well if it wasnt filmed, he would have gone mental at them both!

Just watching last nights episode. The bitbthst has disturbed me is Greg showering Arthur and Nelly. At one point Greg appears to leave the room with Nelly leaving Arthur on his own. except he's not alone, is he, he's being filmed by a camera person who is getting shots of his backside squashed up against the glass. Why is there no protection for these kids its disgraceful and someone at itv should be paying closer attention to this. It's wrong. Why the duck does that need to be shown on tv.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Just watching last nights episode. The bitbthst has disturbed me is Greg showering Arthur and Nelly. At one point Greg appears to leave the room with Nelly leaving Arthur on his own. except he's not alone, is he, he's being filmed by a camera person who is getting shots of his backside squashed up against the glass. Why is there no protection for these kids its disgraceful and someone at itv should be paying closer attention to this. It's wrong. Why the duck does that need to be shown on tv.
Oh god I haven’t seen that. Why the bleeping duck does a child need to be filmed showering? Greg shall we see you and Billie showering and sitting on the toilet? They’re bleeping animals.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.