Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tiktoks are getting more embarrassing each day 😩🤢 she needs to learn you actually have to have a personality to make them funny.
And sam is defo party girl #1, totally not cool enough to be #2 😂

yes that treatment is extremely different. I never understood why she couldn’t let Paul cry it out when it seemed to work so effectively with a Rosie.God I couldn’t think of anything worse than still having a child in my bed waking me up at age 4. he is certainly given everything he wants
In her book (sad I know, sorry I used to like Sam when I was a FTM!) she did leave Paul to CIO when he was 1 and he slept by himself for a good while. He must have stopped sleeping through at some point, Rosie will probably do the same soon!

yes that treatment is extremely different. I never understood why she couldn’t let Paul cry it out when it seemed to work so effectively with a Rosie.God I couldn’t think of anything worse than still having a child in my bed waking me up at age 4. he is certainly given everything he wants
In her book (sad I know, sorry I used to like Sam when I was a FTM!) she did leave Paul to CIO when he was 1 and he slept by himself for a good while. He must have stopped sleeping through at some point, Rosie will probably do the same soon!

Reactions: 3
I think I was more triggered with her making him push the clean washing over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was shocked when he was pushing over the clothes airer. She shouldn't encourage him to do something 'naughty' anyway, but also I will never forget a news story about a full grown man being killed by a clothes airer!!

Reactions: 7
If he gets his fingers trapped in that he won’t have any. It’ll snap them clean off.

Reactions: 4
Omg. How does Sam even put up with that loser Paul? She appears to be into him more than he’s into her. I remember when she was in labour with baby Paul and big Paul was telling her to make him beans on toast. Not to mention the mum incident 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These tiktoks are making me want to put a piece of glass under my big toenail and kick a wall.

Can someone stage an intervention?

NO-ONE FINDS YOU AS FUNNY AS YOU FIND YOURSELF, SAM!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think its completely normal for young siblings kissing on the lips.

Reactions: 55
I'm pretty sure in the last episode she told Billie they'd got their first choice school? Could be be wrong! I also read an interview with her where she said she'd found a school with a pre-school suitable for Rosie. A lot of private schools take younger kids too. She's all show and wants to be just like all the celebs who live around there (Frankie and Wayne Bridge) and have their kids at private school! Will be interesting to see what happens come September!
Reception offers for September 2020 only came out a few weeks ago, so it wasn't mentioned on the show. It's extremely unlikely that Paul has got a place at a popular state school due to applying on their old address and living miles and miles away. They didn't move in time to use their new address. It could be a fluke that a popular school didn't get many applications. Not sure how Sam forgot to apply, surely Billie would have mentioned something as they featured Nellie's school application and offer on the show previously. I predict Sam will send them to private school, I just think she'll prefer it. However if she wants a large family she needs to think of the cost of 12/14 years of school fees multipled by 4 or 6 kids, it's a big financial commitment, even if they are raking it in now.

Reactions: 8
i guess its ok but im not sure i'd take a picture and share it all over instagram along with all the nudey pictures she shares of them as well.
I agree. Nothing wrong with siblings kissing on the lips but completely inappropriate to post online, along with the majority of her photos.
Those kids have NO privacy and it’s shocking.

Reactions: 14
Rosie with a bottle of tea..... especially a couple of hours before bed time. I know it was done in the older days, I always had tea as a kid but I would never give my toddler tea in a bottle 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Rosie with a bottle of tea..... especially a couple of hours before bed time. I know it was done in the older days, I always had tea as a kid but I would never give my toddler tea in a bottle 😔
oh thats whats in that bottle! i thought it was fruit juice. i was also wondering why a 2 year old was drinking out of a baby bottle. shouldn't they be gone by the age of 1yr-18months?

Reactions: 8
oh thats whats in that bottle! i thought it was fruit juice. i was also wondering why a 2 year old was drinking out of a baby bottle. shouldn't they be gone by the age of 1yr-18months?
She said on the story Rosie is having a bottle of tea 🙈 at first glance I thought it was tea and then thought no, course not but then she confirmed it. 😔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.