Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I gather that Sam's Dad was unpleasant and used to be nasty to their mum, Sam is very like him in her looks and naturally chunky build which she tries to keep slim, a square face and beady eyes so maybe she is like him in her personality too, Billie is like her mother and although she is vacuous I think she is the nicer less toxic of the sisters.
Billie is defo the nicer one. She does throw ridiculous parties, Gregg is obvs into some sort of criminal activity and the kids are a bit of a nightmare but they seem a lot more down to earth and don’t put on a show like Sam tries to do. Greg clearly adores Billie and they have a fun relationship. I feel like Billie celebrates her friends and families successes where Sam tries to outdo them. Even there Mum seems a lot happier and more relaxed around Billie and Greg then she does when Sam is around. I get the impression that Sam isn’t a nice person at all.

Reactions: 40

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I think Sam is very jealous of Billie. Billie and Greg come across a lot better on the show then her and Paul do, she knows without Billie there wouldn’t enough content to keep the show going and she’s definitely jealous of Billie and Greg’s relationship. Greg is obviously besotted with Billie and they have a laugh together, sam and Paul are so awkward around each other and it’s clear that Paul is only there because of the kids (mainly little Paul). Billie and their mum seem to be a lot closer and are very relaxed around each other it always seems a bit false when Sam is around. The next couple of series will be about Billie and Greg’s new house, Arthur being hilarious, Nelly being a diva and a few scenes at Sams rented house in Surrey with Sam trying to pretend that she’s happy.

Reactions: 38

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
Just watched last night's episode. Big Paul couldn't hide his glee when Sam was telling him they were close to missing the school application deadline. Any excuse for little Paul to stay at home.

Can see in a few year little Paul home-schooled and Rosie sent off to boarding school 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
He will turn out to be weird like his Dad and not able to relate to people
And I reckon Sam and Paul will split and Paul and Baby Paul will live together forever in a house on their own (and Baby Paul will always be called Baby Paul)

• Haha
  • Wow

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I notice Nelly is very precocious. Everyone finds the way she acts as funny and sweet. Just wait until she is 14 and they'll see the other side of it.

It's lovely to take these children on luxury holidays travelling First Class etc but I think they would benefit much more if they focused more time teaching them about children who have a lot less than them.

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
The family definitely dislike big Paul. When talking about Surrey Billie immediately says ‘was it Paul’s idea’ because they KNOW it is. Sam shuts them down and says it’s her idea but I be it isn’t

Reactions: 35

TJ90

VIP Member
I kind of see big Paul differently than most because I think he’s autistic and maybe never been diagnosed - my husband is and he too can be awkward in big family groups etc - he’s not trying to be awkward, he just prefers to stand back. The baby Paul obsession is a bit much. But I completely understand the way he can behave. All that fuss and attention, if he is autistic - he probably doesn’t want these strangers etc filming everything they do. I could be completely wrong here and don’t want to offend anyone - it’s just my opinion.

Betty Bond

No trips to the Maldives or Dubai, no big parties or out for fancy date nights, or girls nights out. No gifted kids days out. No braggy shopping trips!
= no content whatsoever! Shame 🤗

• Haha
  • Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
First time poster on this thread....random thoughts:

Sam and Billie seem to have a pretty toxic relationship, very competitive. Sam reminds me of that cat woman - Jocelyn Wildenstein? Greg seems a laugh but is an out an out crim. I'm showing my age I know but full on matching tracksuits always seem really weird to me so Paul always looks like some sort of awkward sad sack. They do edit him badly though - that scene where he and Baby Paul are in the back of the limo and things kept breaking - lol

The kids are really poorly behaved, especially Nelly. Her voice always seems sore too.

Sam is keen on Luisa as she has a high profile and is seriously loaded as her husband is a 'proper' businessman.

Why on earth can't they speak properly???? when they say things like 'we was doing it' it's bloody 'we were' for God's sake.

Does anyone think any of them have actually read The Great Gatsby?? cracked me up

The Mum seems a nice woman to be fair. A voice that could curdle milk mind.

Have to admit they both have amazing figures though.

• Haha

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Noticed on Sam's latest post, she mentioned about being happy with her photography skills 🙊 Sam definitely reads the threads about her on here, she cant stop herself.

I get the feeling Billie and Nanny Sue arent that keen on Luisa, could it be that she's too outspoken for them and isn't afraid of telling the truth.
I think they are not too keen on Luisa as she is smart. They prefer all the thick friends hanging out in Marbs repeating "d'ya nah wot I mean" over and over again ( despite them not actually knowing what they mean 😁).

• Haha
Reactions: 34

WifeyandMamaof2

Hey Billie! 🤣😂😆
The thing I couldn't really get my head round was the clothing buisness. So they essentially buy loads of cheap tat and repackage it with her brand label and sell it for a massive mark up - have I got that right?

And the disruption of taking the babies everywhere when working when not always necessary? And all the poor people that were waiting on them hand and foot whilst this is going on? I used to find that all cringe worthy. People pretending that they were perfect happy that Sam would literally walk off mid conversation to tend to one of the children. I found all of that a bit bizarre.
I don’t understand why people think she’s happy. She is trapped with Paul and you can see her family tolerate him and don’t like him. He’s so so controlling

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
The more I think about his name, I reckon his first name is actually Baby with Paul being the second name.

And (my mind wanders during isolation) I'm imagining a conversation along the lines of..

Sam (rubs belly) "any ideas what we can call it Paul?"

Paul. "that? It's a baby"

Sam. "Oh I love it, hello baby". (rubs belly again)

8 weeks later

"Congratulations it's a boy!!!"

"look Paul baby is a boy"

"let's give it my name as a middle name"

"oh I love that!"

Billie "what's he called?"

"it's Baby Paul"

😂😂

Hopefully, isolation due to corona won't last long.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I bet Billie is gagging for Nelly to go back to school.
That would be my worst nightmare! Being on lockdown with a kid like Nelly.

• Haha

Elledoc82

VIP Member
She really does. And she’ll just keep pushing out babies to keep the interest up.
If it wasn’t for Billie joining the show the show would have been dropped by now. Sam couldn’t keep it going on her own.

Reactions: 33

Yawnyoureboring

I'm pretty sure in the last episode she told Billie they'd got their first choice school? Could be be wrong! I also read an interview with her where she said she'd found a school with a pre-school suitable for Rosie. A lot of private schools take younger kids too. She's all show and wants to be just like all the celebs who live around there (Frankie and Wayne Bridge) and have their kids at private school! Will be interesting to see what happens come September!
Weird how big baby Paul flat out refused letting Little Paul go to nursery but they've found a school with a preschool suitable for Rosie? So strange, poor little girl she's clearly less favoured then her brother

Reactions: 33

Notsurereally

Just catching up on yesterday's episode... the whole thing is so fake.
Ella, the home schooling mum, who she apparently just bumped into at a shopping centre then invited her to lunch is a YouTube family vlogger.
She's from the Grimwade family who have recently started getting lots of paid adverts with brands. I'm sure a PR company set the whole thing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm absolutely fucking disgusting by her instastories today! They've been given a whole load of art and craft supplies! Paints, paper, brushes, crayons, those wire tube things. There is loads of it. Its disgusting. They can more than afford all of that and there are FAR more deserving families out there. I'm sorry I just had to vent this somewhere. It has just disgusted me. Its so damn tasteless too, like her freaking ads.

Reactions: 32