Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those tiktoks are getting more embarrassing each day 😩🤢 she needs to learn you actually have to have a personality to make them funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Weird how big baby Paul flat out refused letting Little Paul go to nursery but they've found a school with a preschool suitable for Rosie? So strange, poor little girl she's clearly less favoured then her brother
yeah I notice that a lot too from Paul’s side. He doesn’t seem as close to Rosie. To give them the benefit of the doubt though Rosie is a very confident child so maybe they just feel she’s ready/more suited to nursery? Little Paul is definitely an introvert

Reactions: 3
yeah I notice that a lot too from Paul’s side. He doesn’t seem as close to Rosie. To give them the benefit of the doubt though Rosie is a very confident child so maybe they just feel she’s ready/more suited to nursery? Little Paul is definitely an introvert
Because they've made him that way. Rosie has no choice but to be more independent than him. Just look at the sleeping arrangements. Paul had a kitted out bedroom grands worth of stuff, but was never made to sleep in there as big Paul prefered him in bed with him? But Rosie had a little basic cot shoved next to a double bed in a random room and was left to cry it out whilst her older brother cuddled in bed with mummy and daddy? Sorry but no, I couldn't treat my children so differently regardless of their confident personalities x

• Sad
Reactions: 73
Because they've made him that way. Rosie has no choice but to be more independent than him. Just look at the sleeping arrangements. Paul had a kitted out bedroom grands worth of stuff, but was never made to sleep in there as big Paul prefered him in bed with him? But Rosie had a little basic cot shoved next to a double bed in a random room and was left to cry it out whilst her older brother cuddled in bed with mummy and daddy? Sorry but no, I couldn't treat my children so differently regardless of their confident personalities x
yes that treatment is extremely different. I never understood why she couldn’t let Paul cry it out when it seemed to work so effectively with a Rosie.God I couldn’t think of anything worse than still having a child in my bed waking me up at age 4. he is certainly given everything he wants

Reactions: 20
yes that treatment is extremely different. I never understood why she couldn’t let Paul cry it out when it seemed to work so effectively with a Rosie.God I couldn’t think of anything worse than still having a child in my bed waking me up at age 4. he is certainly given everything he wants
I always wondered the same🤔 I never really let mine "cry it out" but they were taught to self settle from a young age so after bed time routine they knew they were to stay in bed and I wasn't going to lay there until they fell asleep so I've never had the problem with any of them still in my bed but I know that's personal preference I just think if you do for one you have to do for the other. Although I do think it's more about big Paul not wanting to be alone in bed with sam 😂I think the thought makes his toes curl 🤣

And they're just so spoilt I know it's not their fault but she really does just throw money at them and hope it all turns out fine 🙄 not one of the four children have any sort of discipline it's embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 7
Fancy putting your child in a washing machine stupid stupid woman, I hope the papers pick up on this, all for a few likes on insta, she hasn't got the brains she was born with 👿

Reactions: 11
I always wondered the same🤔 I never really let mine "cry it out" but they were taught to self settle from a young age so after bed time routine they knew they were to stay in bed and I wasn't going to lay there until they fell asleep so I've never had the problem with any of them still in my bed but I know that's personal preference I just think if you do for one you have to do for the other. Although I do think it's more about big Paul not wanting to be alone in bed with sam 😂I think the thought makes his toes curl 🤣

And they're just so spoilt I know it's not their fault but she really does just throw money at them and hope it all turns out fine 🙄 not one of the four children have any sort of discipline it's embarrassing to watch.
I just got mine into a routine so they knew bedtime was bedtime 🤷‍♀️ Never had any of this business they seem to have with Paul. Lying in bed with him watching movies until he falls asleep... surely not the best to have screen time at night anyway might be what’s causing disruption to sleep patterns. I agree big Paul would just rather be in bed with his boy than Sam!!

Fancy putting your child in a washing machine stupid stupid woman, I hope the papers pick up on this, all for a few likes on insta, she hasn't got the brains she was born with 👿
omg just seen this. Could potentially be so so dangerous

Reactions: 3
Both of them like to live beyond a the means... the parties they throw for their kids are outrageous and the need to go on holiday every half term. Those kids are going to be exhausted in a few years x
Exactly.

And nothing is going to be exciting for those children and will be expected as standard which will be expensive to maintain, especially for presents and parties.

Reactions: 8
Exactly.

And nothing is going to be exciting for those children and will be expected as standard which will be expensive to maintain, especially for presents and parties.
Yes
When it all comes crashing down and they don’t have the money coming in and they are having simple small parties and holidays at Butlins then the kids will start to notice and wonder why?

Reactions: 7
Sam took the kids to buy bikes just randomly. No birthday or Christmas just choose a bike and if I remember right they really didn’t give a duck. How exciting when you were young and lucky enough to get a bike for birthday or Christmas?! They won’t get that. Just because you’re rich doesn’t mean you can’t teach your kids when you get big gifts and when you don’t.

Reactions: 15
What the hell!!!!! 😳

Holy sh*t
Has she taken it down? Can't see it

Sam took the kids to buy bikes just randomly. No birthday or Christmas just choose a bike and if I remember right they really didn’t give a duck. How exciting when you were young and lucky enough to get a bike for birthday or Christmas?! They won’t get that. Just because you’re rich doesn’t mean you can’t teach your kids when you get big gifts and when you don’t.
Didn't she end up coming out with a car as well because baby Paul kicked off?!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.