Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alafolie

As if Paul is rearranging their shit Tesco clothes as if he owns a designer boutique 😂 bet he’s well happy to get his name on something he’s done no work for.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I remember on one of the mummy diaries episodes Sam and John were in a business meeting in the states and she admitted she had no idea what they were talking about. I think she’s just a face of the brand due to her following.

• Sick

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
But does she ring the headteacher every morning to explain it’s because she can’t get them out of bed? She works soo hard give her a break.

• Haha
  • Wow

WeefBellington

VIP Member
OMG just read her in plain sight stories. Sam must come out and disassociate herself with him
She won’t though - also she’s posted that BBP is starting his collagen story after three years but I thought she posted before that he loves it?! She’s deffo posted videos of him with the sachet in his mouth.. I know binfluencers lie but bloody hell.. keep up with your own story ..

Sw4

VIP Member
Not to condone or justify her hitting him, but wasn't it because they were partying in Dubai, she had gone back to the room drunk earlier, stripped and got into bed and then he brought two random guys back for an after party and for 'a laugh' Joey tried to pull back the covers and expose her.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I’m so confused 😂 Ashley Cole seems so random to mention.. why would she get pregnant by him? 🤣
She’s mates with him and his wife!
I find her being mates with Abbey Clancy bizarre - Abbey comes across as very down to Earth and sound, Sam comes over as a wee snob!

GalGal

VIP Member
Or even better, someone that will make HER beans on toast.

I liked her on TOWIE and I feel like this man child has dragged her down massively. I watched some old family diaries episodes this week and the energy difference between Billie and Greg vs Sam and Paul and their households is so pronounced. Billie and Greg come across fun and high energy but also quite natural. Sam tries so hard to be a fun family but it comes across really forced and she can't bounce off Paul because he's so boring and negative.
Yeah it would be nice if she got with someone who did things for her, earned money, helped with the kids so she could have a break. The point is even someone that said thanks for cooking would be a step up from BBP who criticises her for not draining the pasta properly.
---
I just don’t understand the ‘no marriage’ thing. Surely having children together is a way bigger commitment than marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️
The no marriage thing is a big deal because she’s been going on about it since she was pregnant with bp. She since produced two more kids, been together years and nothing. It would be different is she said ‘I’m a modern woman, I don’t need marriage’ or ‘we’re happy as we are but might get around to it one day’. But she doesn’t she clearly wants a wedding.