Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leo100

VIP Member
Not Sam on her podcast saying Tattle should be shut down :ROFLMAO:

They are both saying people that write on Tattle should get a life and are really sad 🤣
Never heard that before 😂 I don't know why it gets so much stick compared to reddit , it's the same thing as far as I'm aware

Reactions: 7

rhobh17

VIP Member
Samantha Browne who has been with Alex Betts exposing Adam from PRC for a while, posted loads of stories on SF the other day, regarding the Uganda go fund me and Sam’s involvement.

I went back to screenshot and put on here and they disappeared. I asked Sam Browne, why they’d got taken down from her stories, and no response. She normally responds.

Needless to say it made me think, what is SF doing behind the scenes to cover up this and why did those stories get taken down.

By far (from memory) the most valid point Sam Browne made was how sick it was that SF was making African children hold her charity sign up whilst dripping in Cartier bracelets herself.

• Wow

WeefBellington

VIP Member
This is true, I don’t know why it frustrates me so much she doesn’t leave, or kick him in to touch.
I know what you mean. She’s got support around her she wouldnt struggle and yet she continues to support this lazy oaf .. twat behaviour

ChatChar

Pretty sure this is Greg Rutherford in the background with his son who he doesn’t share anymore now there older.
I personally don’t agree with people sharing their kids on Instagram at all - however if this was a PR event then I don’t think Sam’s done anything wrong by sharing something where other people are in the background. You can’t go to all the amazing free events but then moan that your child is in the background of a photo.
Also if Greg had never shared his children online then none of us would know his face - but they did so we do.

ooojuicy

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but has anyone ever noticed that not a single person advertising her “collegian” swallows it? The shot is always them putting it in their mouth but never of them actually eating it. Not even Sam shows herself swallowing it. Hmm 🤔

GalGal

VIP Member
And while she was breastfeeding their baby!
Well that’s what my original comment said. Im
Actually more angry at her for doing it that him for asking. I wonder how she’d feel if one day her daughter was treated like that by a man. I watched the baby diaries a while back and it’s pretty evident Billie and Sam’s mum aren’t/weren't huge Gaynor and Paul fans. Sam’s mum organises a meal to meet Gaynor which Gaynor doesn’t turn up to.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Do we know why he won’t propose? I just find it so selfish of him. He knows this is the one thing she is desperate for and can’t buy 🤣 she’s given him 3 kids and he still can’t be arsed to give her a ring. I saw 2 of her kids with what I’m sure was a nanny the other day at a trampoline park / soft play.
He’s desperately in love with his mother and just can’t let gaynor go 😂

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
You haven’t been through much with someone after only 6 months, it is rare to know someone that deeply after that short time period. They’ve also only lasted because like I said happy to settle! Sam settled for her own reasons and he has been happy not to work and have an easy life. If he treated other women how he treated her then most relationships would’ve ended before the first baby was even born.. everyone saw how he treated her and behaved. Just because she’s a mug and stayed with him all this time doesn’t mean they’ve got something special or a great relationship 😭 Sam said recently they haven’t even shared a bed for 6 years!
I agree most women (hopefully) wouldn’t tolerate his entitled lazy behaviour and I don’t think they’ve got anything special, also agree they’re probably only together because they had kids together and that focuses the both of them, without the kids they would have little in common. But I still think six min is long enough to know, couples marry and stay together after less than six months. You can’t go through everything before you commit to a relationship, some of it you find out about along the way. You could be with someone for twelve years and never really know them or two months and ‘when you know you know’ as they say.

Bumspider

I think she’s missing a trick here. You all may well have just given her a new business idea to run with.. Barbie/Manfa dolls! Each with their own profession.
That’s got to be a winner, surely?

• Haha

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Not sure if she did put much money in tbh, judging by this press release, John is more senior

I also just found out she has a linkedin profile, why? And very embarrassing she only has a few hundred followers, must think she’s big enough to amass millions like Richard Branson etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6