Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
On the podcast I listened to earlier it cracked me up she almost described herself as ‘wife’ and then had to change it to girlfriend. I noticed Billie posted it was her and Greg’s 5th wedding anniversary, all that talk of ‘me next’ from Sam and they STILL are no closer to a marriage. I personally don’t think marriage is always necessary or that engagement needs to come within a time frame. I do however think it’s something that needs to be discussed early doors, clearly for them it wasn’t as she is desperate for it and never stops mentioning it. It’s clearly a priority for her and not for Paul, I guess that’s what happens when you rush into a relationship and fall pregnant immediately! No time to discuss important things like this 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Eirawen

VIP Member
Maths is not her strong point 🤣 marriage is not the be all and end all but I’d love to know why he hasn’t proposed yet. You can argue it in reverse but 3 kids, businesses and a house, you may as well just do it. A divorce is way easier to get that to get out of mortgages and businesses and kids tie you for life. Im here single af and not fussed about marriage but id be pissed if i didn’t get a proposal from someone id carried kids for
She said once that she used to work in a bank, a brain for Maths would be essential in that kind of work surely? Then again Billay said she was going to be a lawyer........................

• Haha

singleplantparent

Not sure if this has been mentioned before but has anyone ever noticed that not a single person advertising her “collegian” swallows it? The shot is always them putting it in their mouth but never of them actually eating it. Not even Sam shows herself swallowing it. Hmm 🤔
She's probs used to not swallowing 💀 [SORRY COULDN'T NOT MAKE THE PUN please don't cancel me 😂 ]

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
Can we safely say another Christmas new years and birthday with no 💍? Is he waiting for valentines? What is it now? Ten years?

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been discussed but what do Paul and Greg do as jobs? They’re constantly getting off to Dubai ‘for work’ but it’s very vague what they’re actually doing.
Free loading and enjoying a free holiday courtesy of their wife / partner. The ultimate grifters.

GalGal

VIP Member
Can’t believe she shared this, married for 73+ years, can’t happen Sam unless you live till at least 108 and get married today 🤣
To be 96 and married for 73 years you would obviously have to be married at around 23, so for Sam, unless she finds a Time Machine, this is impossible. But as another user said, maths isn't her strong point.
---
Maths is not her strong point 🤣 marriage is not the be all and end all but I’d love to know why he hasn’t proposed yet. You can argue it in reverse but 3 kids, businesses and a house, you may as well just do it. A divorce is way easier to get that to get out of mortgages and businesses and kids tie you for life. Im here single af and not fussed about marriage but id be pissed if i didn’t get a proposal from someone id carried kids for
Maybe he won’t do it because everyone keeps asking when he will do it?
Or he’s just keeping himself for Gaynor.

• Haha

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
Sam I’ll gift you some organic veg from Waitrose if you leave bbp and make a series about it/write a book with world famous author Greg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ProseccoQueen69

Sorry if this has been mentioned but I only pop in and out of here but have a look at lalalaletmeexplain story on insta.
Not a good look for Sam at all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7