Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get all your mates and their kids together and rent a swanky mansion for a few days.Relatable Sam strikes again 🙄
Private chef too 🙄 oh gtf. what's wrong with some supermarket buffet food and pizzas, or a takeaway! She's such an arse

Reactions: 11
I used to work at Norton ( thankfully left!) and I can tell you now it's a hole! They treat there staff like utter tit, I imagine Sam got a good deal for the manor stay as she's probably doing them a favour for free advertising! The manor she stayed in is definitely not swanky either, it needs so much work doing to it what with windows falling out during high winds and the many leaks they've had recently honestly not worth the money 😂

Reactions: 8
How is fasting a good thing when your a mum? Kids pick up on everything? Open to be educated if it is a good thing!

Reactions: 4
Most of us have eaten at 8pm and not eaten until lunchtime the next day? Happens quite frequently in my friendship group inc myself and is easily done tbh. What i dont get is why everyone goes on about it being some miracle for weightloss etc? Give yourself a medal sam 🎖

Reactions: 15
The way Sam has changed how she talks to try and come across as posh and now going as ‘Samantha’ 😂😭 here’s a quick clip of new Sam and a clip of the real Sam 😏 #IAintBinFacesss

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel like “samantha” is much better suited to one of these previous looks 🙊

IMG_1485.jpeg

IMG_1484.jpeg

we’ve all had some looks in our time but its so cringe everyone who is attempting this old money, mousy brown, clean girl aesthetic 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ramadan?
---

Towie first 3 seasons were so bleeping good
Agreed! I stopped watching it years ago and I always think oh I’ll do a rewatch and keep watching until the current series and I never do, I always stop watching when all the original cast leave.

I loved the early storylines like Lauren breaking up with mark and being a strong girl boss who was working in fashion, she was in charge of hiring the designers, and who does she interview a lovely girl called Lucy, she hires her and goes to the pub with her mates to celebrate her successful day at work and progress on the fashion show but uh oh here comes mark and he’s on a date and who is that he’s on a date with…LUCY! Classic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Agreed! I stopped watching it years ago and I always think oh I’ll do a rewatch and keep watching until the current series and I never do, I always stop watching when all the original cast leave.

I loved the early storylines like Lauren breaking up with mark and being a strong girl boss who was working in fashion, she was in charge of hiring the designers, and who does she interview a lovely girl called Lucy, she hires her and goes to the pub with her mates to celebrate her successful day at work and progress on the fashion show but uh oh here comes mark and he’s on a date and who is that he’s on a date with…LUCY! Classic.
Mark was such a scumbag as was his fat duck of a bestmate, he just used his weight to pretend to be a nice guy but he treated Lydia like tit

Reactions: 14
Mark was such a scumbag as was his fat duck of a bestmate, he just used his weight to pretend to be a nice guy but he treated Lydia like tit
He was awful to Lydia, I’ve no idea why everyone wanted mark and arg to settle down with Lauren and Lydia! I can still remember when Lydia first came in and they were all at a party and Lydia was in the garden and arg came out and sat with her and was giving her some bullshit about why he cheated on her and then he came at her teeth first going give us a kiss lyd 🤮 and then he bought her a ‘micro pig’ 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
He was awful to Lydia, I’ve no idea why everyone wanted mark and arg to settle down with Lauren and Lydia! I can still remember when Lydia first came in and they were all at a party and Lydia was in the garden and arg came out and sat with her and was giving her some bullshit about why he cheated on her and then he came at her teeth first going give us a kiss lyd 🤮 and then he bought her a ‘micro pig’ 😂
Mr Darcy!! 💖

Reactions: 4
I remember on one of the mummy diaries episodes Sam and John were in a business meeting in the states and she admitted she had no idea what they were talking about. I think she’s just a face of the brand due to her following.

• Sick
Reactions: 11