Sam Faiers #18 Claims to be protecting kids, Pimps hers out to earn those quids

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they’d all just admit to using sunbeds when they’re asked how they keep their tan rather than just being miraculously tanned all year round whilst hating fake tan.

Reactions: 8
Yes, why protect a child's head with a nasty helmet when they can have a natural concussion instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can take the girl out of Essex but not Essex out of the girl! Just seen the new insta vid. Toilet!!! Isn’t it loo or WC now if you’re in Surrey!!
---
Oh and the “cloakroom” ie downstairs loo, looks like the Ivy ladies loos!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly when ever she gets the chance to be a bleep she proper takes it.
God forbid flooding getting in the way of another holiday

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Honestly when ever she gets the chance to be a bleep she proper takes it.
God forbid flooding getting in the way of another holiday
Her first autobiography is full of cuntiness - she didn't miss an opportunity to throw shade at pretty much all of her TOWIE colleagues. Nice.

Reactions: 4
Lol I think she needs to look up the meaning of "nevertheless" in the dictionary, if she can read. Also, is she that desperate for attention that she needs to post about this on Insta. I mean, I'm sure Emirates have a website.

Reactions: 4
As someone mentioned her first book I thought I’d give it a re-read and found this… “makes the tea” 💀💀💀
Wow, well
- nice family ❌
- gives compliments ❌
- makes the tea ❌
- ambitious and driven ❌
- spoils her ❌
- spends time as a family group ❌
That aged well, Sam!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I guess we can say he certainly challenges her! Just maybe not in the way she imagined 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9