Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t mean they couldn’t at least get engaged in the mean time 🫣 he hasn’t even shown he wants to marry her at all
I think proposing would only make it worse. At least if there's no ring there's no rush, but as soon as they get engaged she'd be pushing for a date, and would no doubt manipulate the kids into begging to be part of the wedding

Reactions: 6
I think proposing would only make it worse. At least if there's no ring there's no rush, but as soon as they get engaged she'd be pushing for a date, and would no doubt manipulate the kids into begging to be part of the wedding
She would also want to out do Billay who would be Matron of Honour of course.

Reactions: 5
I think she said on their podcast she'd like italy
What is it with all these towie people getting hitched abroad? Maybe I'm a scrooge but unless you have family ties to an area e.g. family are Italian I don't see why you expect your family and friends to use valuable annual leave and money to attend, particularly if you aren't paying for accommodation/ travel.

Furthermore, most abroad weddings aren't even legally binding so you still have to have a do in the UK anyway

Reactions: 12
What is it with all these towie people getting hitched abroad? Maybe I'm a scrooge but unless you have family ties to an area e.g. family are Italian I don't see why you expect your family and friends to use valuable annual leave and money to attend, particularly if you aren't paying for accommodation/ travel.

Furthermore, most abroad weddings aren't even legally binding so you still have to have a do in the UK anyway
Its just a stupid show off fad I think. A lot of non celebs are going to have to tighten their belts now with this cost of living crises otherwise they will get into massive unnecessary debts.

Reactions: 8
I think Sam absolutely wants a marriage over a wedding - I get the vibe from her that she's grateful for the fame/money that TOWIE brought her but doesn't really want to be in the limelight as much. If she did, she'd have kept doing the mummy diaries etc but decided to step away so fair play.
Paul obviously has issues about marriage etc stemming from his own Mum + Dad but I think it's sad that 3 kids later there's still no ring as it's clearly something Sam wants

I think Sam absolutely wants a marriage over a wedding - I get the vibe from her that she's grateful for the fame/money that TOWIE brought her but doesn't really want to be in the limelight as much. If she did, she'd have kept doing the mummy diaries etc but decided to step away so fair play.
Paul obviously has issues about marriage etc stemming from his own Mum + Dad but I think it's sad that 3 kids later there's still no ring as it's clearly something Sam wants
She's still doing the red carpets, though🤔

Reactions: 7
I don’t see the big issue with them getting married , you don’t need to be married to have a family or show commitment, having kids and being together is the point . She’s just obsessed with the whole big wedding to show off , I think fat Paul needs to tell her what going on and leave it at that . He’s the one who is punching about his weight and is the sponger

She's still doing the red carpets, though🤔
yes she obvs still does bits + pieces to keep the finances ticking over but I definitely wouldn't say she is overexposed in the way some other reality tv stars are. she has definitely taken a step back

Reactions: 2
Hands on?!?! Is there another Paul Knightley we don’t know about?
AAFEB260-C714-4F42-AA5F-0F000AE4EF93.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t think I’ve posted on this thread before but I re watched the original baby diaries programme last night (on mat leave and overdue so running out of things to distract me!). OMG I forgot how many red flags there were with Paul from the beginning. He’s AWFUL! Suzie and the midwife had his number from word go.

Reactions: 22
She should have stuck with Joey Essex: much more handsome, fitter and he's made his own money. Not half as dim as he makes out.

Reactions: 17
She should have stuck with Joey Essex: much more handsome, fitter and he's made his own money. Not half as dim as he makes out.
Didn't he go on holiday with her and one night she didn't feel like going out so had an early night so he went on his own. He came back with a load of blokes and tried to take the duvet off her and she was naked in front of all these blokes. I hardly think that is a good way for a man to behave she could have been raped.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Yeah that’s when she slapped him and got a lot of hate for it. She was told to downplay that incident, but I don’t know who by. I would have done the same, and regardless of money or popularity joey had I would have left him for doing that to me. Paul is a complete knob but if she’s happy, safe, secure etc good on her. Nothing beats a happy private relationship, not even the biggest wedding on earth.

now back to reminding you all Paul passionately kisses his mum:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.