Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why he won't marry her after all these years and 3 kids ?

Infact that sound a good #17 title
I think he might marry her when all the fame has died down and she's back to being a normal person that no one's interested in. I think he wants to avoid the mad circus that goes along with her fame.

Reactions: 6
I think he might marry her when all the fame has died down and she's back to being a normal person that no one's interested in. I think he wants to avoid the mad circus that goes along with her fame.
Fame? unless you watched Towie no one would know who she is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A house, a show & kids they have 3 but will Big Paul ever get down on 1 knee?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I agree BBP is not the kind of person who would want to be centre stage at some big event. Plenty of people feel like that. But it doesn't stop him marrying her, they could put some smart clothes on and have a low key wedding at the local registry office with the kids and two witnesses off the street. He doesn't want to marry her. duck knows why, I don't see what difference it would make to his life and it would make Sam happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree BBP is not the kind of person who would want to be centre stage at some big event. Plenty of people feel like that. But it doesn't stop him marrying her, they could put some smart clothes on and have a low key wedding at the local registry office with the kids and two witnesses off the street. He doesn't want to marry her. duck knows why, I don't see what difference it would make to his life and it would make Sam happy.
Maybe BBP has said to Sam they can get married if it's a small registry but she's not willing to budge, so their just in a stand off.

I hope at the very least she has a good solicitor and many declarations of trusts to protect her assets if and when the relationship breaks down

Reactions: 8
Maybe BBP has said to Sam they can get married if it's a small registry but she's not willing to budge, so their just in a stand off.

I hope at the very least she has a good solicitor and many declarations of trusts to protect her assets if and when the relationship breaks down
Doesn’t mean they couldn’t at least get engaged in the mean time 🫣 he hasn’t even shown he wants to marry her at all

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does anyone else think Greg isn’t keen on Sam? I reckon behind closed doors he takes the piss out of Mrs Bucket and I bet at times Billie has too. Just a vibe I get 😉

Reactions: 35
Yet he's more than happy to reap the benefits of her fame. He's basically a kept man, living in luxury, who hasn't worked for years. Just like his brother-in-law Greg, also workshy and doing very well out of Billie.

Reactions: 19
Do you think she would accept a "quiet" wedding, though?

Reactions: 4
I can’t see her doing that. Always got the impression she wants to get married for the big day to show off rather than other “reasons”. (And probably for the knightly surname making her sound more upper class lol)

I guess the risk for him proposing now would mean she would probably be hounded for an OK engagement spread, the freebies for advertising and Billie using it as an party planning op every other fortnight and I think he wants something less fussy and lower key

Me me me with Sam (and Billie), so overhyped with their own self importance it’s nauseating

Reactions: 11
Personally I think Billie pipped her to the post - she’s come out more popular and all manf can do is advertise everything second hand, go on about collagen or how her and Paul were ‘talking about doing this’ .. she’s second in every thing she hates but it’s never gonna change.. billayyy is number one and manf moving to surrayyy isn’t gonna change the fact that she’s tit personality with a Tash and a guy who got trapped by her gash (100% claiming that new thread title btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sam wants the big free OK mag wedding and the fat pay cheque that comes with it

Reactions: 16
Yet he's more than happy to reap the benefits of her fame. He's basically a kept man, living in luxury, who hasn't worked for years. Just like his brother-in-law Greg, also workshy and doing very well out of Billie.
Omg how many times do I have to tell you tattlers Greg is a very successful author who definitely writes all his own books and can spell all the words in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It does make me laugh how they try to position him as father of the year / a really great hands on dad. I'm sure he is a good dad, but let's be honest here, he doesn't work / have a job and she's made it pretty obvious (well they both have) that he isn't really domesticated / doesn't cook or fo any housework. So what does that leave? Time to be an average dad. Oh yeah and play 5 a side with John Terry. Honestly the bar is pretty low compared to what most men do on the daily !

Reactions: 25
No not at all but I think she would like a big church wedding in Surrey rather than a beach wedding in the Maldives as it's more classy innit. Then a reception in a big marquee.

Omg how many times do I have to tell you tattlers Greg is a very successful author who definitely writes all his own books and can spell all the words in them.
He touches his creativity on a regular basis.

Reactions: 5
No not at all but I think she would like a big church wedding in Surrey rather than a beach wedding in the Maldives as it's more classy innit. Then a reception in a big marquee.

He touches his creativity on a regular basis.

I think she said on their podcast she'd like italy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.