Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been listening to the Sam and Billie show podcast and right at the end Billie asked Sam if she was going to arrive wearing her tennis skirt and Sam says "oh no! Not till next year!" and sounds a bit rueful so obviously hasn't snapped back to pre pregnancy size and is feeling it.
They also have an Ask Me Anything slot on the podcast which is a bit dangerous in light of events. 😳

Reactions: 3
Cannot Bare Ferne. She's always clung on to the Sam & Billie for fame. She only got onto Towie etc cos of her friendship with them.
Shes vile. Big nosed snakey bleep 🐍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cannot Bare Ferne. She's always clung on to the Sam & Billie for fame. She only got onto Towie etc cos of her friendship with them.
Shes vile. Big nosed snakey bleep 🐍
Tbf she got on the show because she was Charlie Sims girlfriend at the time and before the show started, I actually think she had better storylines and was always more entertaining than both Sam and Billie , she had a much bigger part on the show than Billie ever did . I don’t think any of them are particularly nice people or loyal friends . I do think there’s sooo much more to this .

Reactions: 15
Tbf she got on the show because she was Charlie Sims girlfriend at the time and before the show started, I actually think she had better storylines and was always more entertaining than both Sam and Billie , she had a much bigger part on the show than Billie ever did . I don’t think any of them are particularly nice people or loyal friends . I do think there’s sooo much more to this .
So do I they are all as bad as each other, would love to find out more.

Reactions: 7
I don't think her relationship with Charlie sims was ever genuine. I think it was used to give her "a part" on the show.

Reactions: 2
I don't think her relationship with Charlie sims was ever genuine. I think it was used to give her "a part" on the show.
She was with him for years before the show even started though? 😂 Charlie and Ferne being together is how Joey and Sam met (it wasn’t on the show)

Reactions: 7
What’s the account that leaked the voice note and what’s happened with the 15 year old girl? I’m even more so confused after reading here 🤣

Reactions: 9
I despise Ferne McCann and I doubt Suzie would have posted this if she wasn't in possession of all the facts (and apparently there's more to come) BUT I just listened to the voice note again and it sounds like she's quoting someone else. I haven't watched much of Ferne on tv so I don't know her speech patterns and how she speaks. Wouldn't put it past her to be a snake though.

Reactions: 8
This is all 100% a set up. They will be bff’s in Ok magazine again or on loose women soon.

Who ever said it though it right Sam is a C*** I can confirm that on both a personal and professional level.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I despise Ferne McCann and I doubt Suzie would have posted this if she wasn't in possession of all the facts (and apparently there's more to come) BUT I just listened to the voice note again and it sounds like she's quoting someone else. I haven't watched much of Ferne on tv so I don't know her speech patterns and how she speaks. Wouldn't put it past her to be a snake though.
Yes I have to agree the voice note sounds like she is quoting what someone said…..

Reactions: 5
😂 same I will be making sure the pots from tea are washed by 7 😂

It would be more helpful for this “Lucy” to just upload them in full and all at once in order rather than drip feeding us.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i am so here for this. I’ve cancelled all my meetings this afternoon
The person posting the voice notes definitely seems on Sam’s side. Wonder who it is and how the got hold of them. From Lozza’s phone when he’s been playing away?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.