Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not really fair to target children like that - any slight difference these days is labelled a syndrome. I hate the way Sam’s children are edited to look bad (whatever you think of her). If I were Sam I’d keep my kids well away.
Billie's kids look awful as well I don't think it's edited either, and Greg and Billay just stand there gawping begging them to stop. Then they take them on some pesky treat teaching them that behaving like feral Brats reaps fine rewards.

Reactions: 12
It’s not really fair to target children like that - any slight difference these days is labelled a syndrome. I hate the way Sam’s children are edited to look bad (whatever you think of her). If I were Sam I’d keep my kids well away.
Being autistic isn't a bad thing?

Reactions: 7
I am autistic as is my son and I can see a lot of the behaviours in BBP and LP. It may also just be poor parenting and I'm no psychologist.
I agree. I also hate it when people act like it's an offensive thing to say about someone. Just amplifies this idea that being autistic is something bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There are new laws coming soon in the UK which will restrict parents ability of shoving their kids in front of cameras just to increase their social media presence, this cover all platforms. I think something really needs to be in place as platforms like TT have no policing to stop creators exploiting their children.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There are new laws coming soon in the UK which will restrict parents ability of shoving their kids in front of cameras just to increase their social media presence, this cover all platforms. I think something really needs to be in place as platforms like TT have no policing to stop creators exploiting their children.
This should be done for tv shows too!! .. I can remember certain episodes of the mummy diaries which I thought wtf why are they filming this or why was a camera man there. They even filmed in one episode nelly in the shower she wasn’t even a baby she was at school age and they didn’t even blur her body out it was weird as duck! Why do we need to see a naked child in the shower! It shouldn’t be allowed 🤮

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This should be done for tv shows too!! .. I can remember certain episodes of the mummy diaries which I thought wtf why are they filming this or why was a camera man there. They even filmed in one episode nelly in the shower she wasn’t even a baby she was at school age and they didn’t even blur her body out it was weird as duck! Why do we need to see a naked child in the shower! It shouldn’t be allowed 🤮
I think the new law will cover TV as well.
You would think Nelly's parents would've prevented that from airing!! That is truly shocking

Reactions: 8
I am autistic as is my son and I can see a lot of the behaviours in BBP and LP. It may also just be poor parenting and I'm no psychologist.
Yes my 2 kids are both asd and I can see it too in both pauls i made the original comment about it and got told off on here but why is it seen as being nasty?? its just an observation

Reactions: 13
Sure she dosnt have a series lol….she’s got the stupid podcast but that’s about it
I have been worried for a while that she is going to be in some sort of Real Housewives of Surrey (🤣) and that is why she suddenly has all these new, rich, Surrey friends. I really can't see why else she just walked away from her own series when she clearly still wants the limelight.

Reactions: 13
I have been worried for a while that she is going to be in some sort of Real Housewives of Surrey (🤣) and that is why she suddenly has all these new, rich, Surrey friends. I really can't see why else she just walked away from her own series when she clearly still wants the limelight.
Omg what if you're right!? I can totally see this as I think Cheshire has had its day 🤔

Reactions: 9
How boring is that going to be ....Agree Cheshire has had its day..now Dawn has gone..imo

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.