Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is honestly one of the most boring and bland people on the planet… so predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like she will be relevant for a wee bit longer with her new announcement… Does anyone remember a few months ago when we thought we heard a child mention pregnancy on a story on Instagram I think it was Billie or Greggs stories?🔮

Because he’s a lazy, self absorbed tit! 🤣 I find it weird that his Mum is so religious and she doesn’t push him or the other son to get married. 🤷🏻‍♀️
if he got married to Sam then she couldn’t get married to her own son? 😆Ha ha and I am guessing the thought of another woman sharing the surname??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dr Paul Nassif from Botched named his baby daughter Paulina last year…can def see Paul wanting to do the same if it’s another girl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she’s secured herself a new show. “Sam Faiers: Being mum” or something equally twee. Hence why she had to dip out of the mummy diaries.
what’s the point though lol? I think people will prefer the mummy diaries and she would’ve been able to document the same things looool

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised they had sex to even create another child, Paul hated sleeping in the bed with her or doing romantic things lol! I bet the reason she isn’t on mummy diaries is cos he said ‘we can have another baby as long as we don’t do the show’
Yeah I thought that too! They always have the 2 children in with them!

I could actually see her proposing to Paul and making excuses like ‘it doesn’t have to be traditional I just really wanted to propose to him’ and he would stand there and awkwardly smile and blink whilst she did it
Yesssssss I thought the same thing!! Anything to get a ring on that finger!!

Reactions: 2
I think she'll feel the distance this time having a new born and being away from family, I know she's only in Surrey but she had her mum and Bille round the corner for both Rosie and Paul didn't she? He's never going to marry her, savage I know but he won't

Reactions: 13
Dr Paul Nassif from Botched named his baby daughter Paulina last year…can def see Paul wanting to do the same if it’s another girl
I can’t see Paul giving a tit what that baby is called if it’s a girl, it took them weeks to name Rosie. Probably because he wasn’t arsed and just stood there looking at Sam blankly every time she suggested a name

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
why does the great big oaf seem to have no problem knocking her up, but denies her the security of marriage which she makes clear she really, really wants? Selfish lump.
She’s doing everything “wifey” already why does he need to ? 🤣 If she was “the one”’he would have married her ages ago 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 7
No I agree. I’m a lurker on this page but came on when I saw the pregnancy news. I had been watching old clips on TikTok the other day and wow he’s awful to her! Im honestly surprised she’s even still with him never mind having another baby! I can only think she wants to portray the perfect family life and have her kids with the same dad.
Same! Loads of tiktoks of Paul being a complete arse to sam came up on my fyp this morning, then I seen the pregnancy post on Insta. I can’t believe she’s having a 3rd with him, I’d be telling him to pack his bags rather than letting him near me🤢

Reactions: 17
obviously being married isn't the be all and end all, personally I think having children together and things like mortgages are a far bigger commitment. however, sam has banged on about how much she wants the engagement since the moment of Pauls conception so I think its very cruel and self centred of big Paul to not do it for her.

Reactions: 22
Same! Loads of tiktoks of Paul being a complete arse to sam came up on my fyp this morning, then I seen the pregnancy post on Insta. I can’t believe she’s having a 3rd with him, I’d be telling him to pack his bags rather than letting him near me🤢
One really caught my attention where her hair was pink and she was really happy about it and she face timed him to show him… he said something like why would I want you with pink hair? Then Sam said mamas going out out tonight and he said no mamas staying at home with the babies. Even her pa just looked on in disbelief… something just doesn’t sit right at all! He seems so controlling but also like Sam and the kids would have to walk on egg shells around him scared of doing or saying something wrong!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s doing everything “wifey” already why does he need to ? 🤣 If she was “the one”’he would have married her ages ago 🤷🏾‍♀️
I agree, I'm not really bothered about marriage but if my boyfriend cared about being married like Sam does I'd marry him tomorrow.

Reactions: 7
my name guesses are

girl: minnie, lola, alice, evie, edie, poppy or cleo
boy: beau, henry, max, seth, oscar or george

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’ll go with Tony? Tony Paul to match Paul Tony.

Then if his brother ends up with another boy they could have a go using Paul Tony to go with their Tony Paul… I’ve just made my brain hurt a bit there 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.