Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mum and him remind me of people who are in a cult ....and they have swarms of kids to brainwash and warp. Can’t help but feel he will impregnate her multiple times but never propose against his weird beliefs.....he is a strange one though ....as much as I love dads who dote on their kids the way he tried to hold little Paul back so much in the early days plain weird ....and you can see his reluctance with Rosie ....I hate Sam but she could do so much better

Reactions: 27

Omg I didn't know how bad it was either
What’s more shocking here
1. Suzi’s old teef
2. Sam’s old face
3. BBPaul being the main cause of every woman watching getting severe vaginal dryness 🤢

How she continues to stay with that mum snogging drip of a man I have no idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Her baby bump in the Insta post looks like my belly after I have too much garlic bread and pasta. Fingers crossed BBP has managed to master the art of making beans on toast by now

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her baby bump in the Insta post looks like my belly after I have too much garlic bread and pasta. Fingers crossed BBP has managed to master the art of making beans on toast by now
I dunno why he was so adamant she had to make his beans on toast, whenever she made anything he complained about it anyway 🙄

Now they've moved to SURREY maybe they can just get this...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I dunno why he was so adamant she had to make his beans on toast, whenever she made anything he complained about it anyway 🙄

Now they've moved to SURREY maybe they can just get this...
Just the control, sad little twerp

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought it was cheese on toast he complained about? And when she made spag bol but didn’t drain the spaghetti??

Reactions: 3
I thought it was cheese on toast he complained about? And when she made spag bol but didn’t drain the spaghetti??
She was breastfeeding and recovering from a home birth he (and his mum) insisted on and he was asking her to make him beans on toast. She said for him to get the saucepan out and set the beans while she finished feeding the baby and he was like nah ill wait for you to do it.

Reactions: 17
Billie hasn’t mentioned anything about it on Instagram. I KNOW she doesn’t have to and it’s not a true representation of their sister relationship or what goes on behind the scenes but I do find it surprising that she hasn’t shared the pic or posted a congratulations story

Reactions: 23
The cheese on toast was another time aswell

Billie hasn’t mentioned anything about it on Instagram. I KNOW she doesn’t have to and it’s not a true representation of their sister relationship or what goes on behind the scenes but I do find it surprising that she hasn’t shared the pic or posted a congratulations story
I noticed she has commented on sams post

Reactions: 3
Suzie and Billie can’t stand BBP, it’s so obvious. Sam is controlled by him and they all know it. Can’t bear Suzies new teeth. She has a permanent smile now where she can’t close her mouth.

Reactions: 21
especially as shes posted about another mates bday?

Reactions: 4
Sorry if its been mentioned but honestly these zelebs are shameless, anything to get paid. Clearly says don't use when pregnant!! This is from the company she's pluggin!
See the replies to people making out she’s been taking it daily
bleeping scum 🤯

Reactions: 5
Sorry if its been mentioned but honestly these zelebs are shameless, anything to get paid. Clearly says don't use when pregnant!! This is from the company she's pluggin!
Good view of her apartment balcony behind though 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I thought the announcement was oddly timed! It seemed rushed out, midday on a Tuesday with a brief insta post isn’t very Sam… but now I’ve seen she’s at the itv palooza tonight swamped in a black poncho style dress so I guess she panicked she couldn’t hide the bump and rushed out the baby announcement last minute!

Also isn’t it odd that Billie hasn’t acknowledged the baby news on insta? She’s posted pictures in tribute re her friends birthday so seems odd she hasn’t mentioned her sister being pregnant 🤔

Reactions: 15
Sam’s mum just put this up…. Maybe all the negativity is getting to Sam….
691F4114-331A-4917-8011-B52EAFEE0AD6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.