Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are they all going to fit in that flat 👀
Sorry if this has been said but is she not in her rented house in Surrey anymore? I lost interest in her but now she’s announced she’s pregnant I’ve come on here for a nosey 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she gets her own show I’d be surprised, they could have just kept her on TMD and documented both families on there, especially as I’ve heard the Sheps aren’t really carrying it by themselves even if they are the preferred family.
Ah Sam. All your anxiety over the broken home you grew up in, and yet you’re setting your kids up for the same because you know BBP is too lazy to commit. Nothing wrong with splitting up with a partner when things aren’t working. Everything wrong with band aid babies.
I give it two years. Then an ‘On My Own’ ITVBe special 🤣

Reactions: 17
I very much doubt she will have her own show , it's just going round it circles because obviously her show is how mummy diaries started

Reactions: 7
I hope she doesn’t get her own show! I was about to say surely she won’t because it’s really not that interesting to watch someone prepare to have a baby but I guess they have commissioned a fair few of those so far! But just watching her and the big oaf would be so boring! They aren’t likeable, and it’s not all new for them like it was for Georgia & Tommy for example.

Cracking up at the DM comments - brutal! ‘Let’s all remember Paul and his mum’ was a personal fav 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who would even care enough to watch a spin off reality show based solely around someone who's going to have their third child 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t really watch tmd apart from when Paul was a baby, keep seeing loads of comments about his behaviour. Did big Paul favourite him and spoil him, he’s a gorgeous boy, shame if they did?!

Reactions: 3
She’s put about the sex of the baby being a surprise. Does she mean a surprise to them or just that they aren’t revealing it?

Reactions: 3
She’s put about the sex of the baby being a surprise. Does she mean a surprise to them or just that they aren’t revealing it?
Probably a surprise to them so she doesn't have to listen to months of bbp whinging if it's a girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Who would even care enough to watch a spin off reality show based solely around someone who's going to have their third child 🤣
exactly this. The novelty has worn off by the third time round. There was a market for the people who wanted to see what Sam off Towie would be like pregnant and as a mum but it's been done now. There was an absolute deluge of similar shows after her first one as well...who cares anymore

If it’s a boy Rosie will probably get pushed out even more so for her sake I hope it’s a girl.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just watched the tik tok clips and it’s shocking- it’s definitely emotional abuse from him and it makes me really feel for her

I’m wondering if, because the Sheps have had the wedding and the new house, she needs some relevance. Knowing Billie is thinking of a third, she got in there first. I see the old Towies have her loving Mark and kissing Joey, I think BBP definitely won’t commit anytime soon. I think this baby is just a pawn in a game.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember the clip during lockdown when Sam told the camera she’d been making the dinner and Paul told her she was being wifey material 🥴🥴🥴
She was so chuffed with herself it was unnerving. It was like he was dangling it in front of her to make her perform. Very toxic he is

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t see Paul giving a tit what that baby is called if it’s a girl, it took them weeks to name Rosie. Probably because he wasn’t arsed and just stood there looking at Sam blankly every time she suggested a name
To be fair to him he said ‘that’s not how it works’ when Sam said we’ll have to call her Samantha. Makes a change from hearing Paul Paul Paul don’t go to school don’t leave me mummy mummy mummy 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Have seen so many of these videos pop up recently and can’t help but think he knew the cameras where filming and he didn’t even try to be nice so imagine what he’s like when they aren’t on. The comments on anything to do with them are always so bad so no matter how much she puts it down to jealousy deep down she must no his behaviour is wrong and embarrassing.. We aren’t talking a few comments here and there literally every comment. I think her childhood trauma makes her stay she’s just so desperate for a family unit.

Reactions: 10
Just seen she's pregnant again god she's really trapped with him now 🥺 I understand you can escape but that's gonna be so hard

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.